Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean the police report? Can you post it or pm it to us?

if not here are mine:

1.) Is there a COD?

2.) is there a description of her clothing at all? Was there jewelry or a purse with her?

3.) Where were the other occupants of the car located when they finally caught up with them?

4.) Does it name any other witnesses; specifically if someone came to her aid and actually touched her etc after she landed on the hwy?

5.) Is there anything substantially different regarding the timeline of events as we think we know it vs. the report?

6.) Were there any interviews done at the mini mart and were any store tapes looked at or taken into evidence?

Post it, post it, please, please!!!! Mods? that's allowable isn't it?! Please, fmw - we are all dying over here!

:Banane45::Banane45:I would like a PM if you can't post it. Please?

if not here are mine:

The report reads like ( and is the size of) a script from CSI - 32 pages.:eek: Some information appears on different pages in the report, so it may take a few minutes to give a complete answer.

1.) Is there a COD?
I guess the medicial examiner report would list the official cause of death, but from the police information from the hospital "massive head trauma and several broken bones, the extent of the injuries were not fully known due to her critical state".

2.) is there a description of her clothing at all? Was there jewelry or a purse with her?

White shirt, black skirt. Earrings (2 each ear) 1 red stone stud and 1 clear stone stud. gold-colored necklace with gold colored ring with small diamond, with the initials "DMA" engraved on the face. A cross pendant with diamonds. 1 inch (homemade) blue tattoo.

The report reads like ( and is the size of) a script from CSI - 32 pages.:eek: Some information appears on different pages in the report, so it may take a few minutes to give a complete answer.

1.) Is there a COD?
I guess the medicial examiner report would list the official cause of death, but from the police information from the hospital "massive head trauma and several broken bones, the extent of the injuries were not fully known due to her critical state".

White shirt, black skirt. Earrings (2 each ear) 1 red stone stud and 1 clear stone stud. gold-colored necklace with gold colored ring with small diamond, with the initials "DMA" engraved on the face. A cross pendant with diamonds. 1 inch (homemade) blue tattoo.

:blowkiss: "Have I told you lately that i love you???"

Thanks so much for the information!!!!!!!!!! that answers a couple questions we've been dying to know!!!

wonder why they didnt release the info about all the jewelry??? like the cross or something Hope there's pictures of some of this stuff!!!

3.) Where were the other occupants of the car located when they finally caught up with them?

They pulled over at MP 199 when they saw a police car behind them, before the lights were even turned on.

4.) Does it name any other witnesses; specifically if someone came to her aid and actually touched her etc after she landed on the hwy?

Yes, a couple of people, including the truck drivers who saw what happened.

5.) Is there anything substantially different regarding the timeline of events as we think we know it vs. the report?

I'll save this one for the next post...

6.) Were there any interviews done at the mini mart and were any store tapes looked at or taken into evidence?

So far, I haven't seen mention of security tapes, but the surrounding business owners were questioned, as well as street prostitutes in the area.

Oh was wondering the exact time of day it happened???

and if it states anything about the other ppl in the car, like places they've been/were from (fake aliases??) other states or cities not mentioned??

Man!!! I wanna know everything!!!! no detail is too little lol!!!

Oh was wondering the exact time of day it happened???

and if it states anything about the other ppl in the car, like places they've been/were from (fake aliases??) other states or cities not mentioned??

Man!!! I wanna know everything!!!! no detail is too little lol!!!

I'm reading through the report briefly while I'm here at work, I may be a little slow responding.

I may just need to scan this and post the pdf somewhere, but where?

It happened a little after 2 in the afternoon. Alonzo and Lindsey supposedly were going to Tucson on their way to Miami. They stopped at the Mini Mart, where Lindsey went in. She later saw Alonzo drive off with the girl in the front seat. She paged him to come pick her up (after she was finished in the store).

I'm reading through the report briefly while I'm here at work, I may be a little slow responding.

I may just need to scan this and post the pdf somewhere, but where?

It happened a little after 2 in the afternoon. Alonzo and Lindsey supposedly were going to Tucson on their way to Miami. They stopped at the Mini Mart, where Lindsey went in. She later saw Alonzo drive off with the girl in the front seat. She paged him to come pick her up (after she was finished in the store).

Oh i'm not sure about where to put a pdf but that would be so cool if ya could do it!!!!!!

So he just ran off with a random girl while she went inside :confused: but it says they were going to tucson to miami (fl?) but did it say where they were coming from before they got to the mini mart? or they lived in the area at the time??? (but yeah I totally understand your at work so take your time!!! thanks so much for doing all this!!!)

if not here are mine:

Disclaimer: So that the words "allegedly, supposedly, and according to" don't get over used, all of the following posts are from what the police report says...

MJD was picked up by Alonzo after he was making a marijuana buy behind the mini mart
. They picked up Lindsey, then continued on to the highway. After somewhat unsuccessful attempts to recruit her, (Yes, Alonzo was a pimp, Lindsey was a prostitute and so was MJD) MJD said she wanted out, because she was afraid of being beaten by someone in Phoenix if she didn't get back, but Alonzo kept going. She said she needed to throw up, so she moved from the middle seat onto Lindsey's lap, where she stuck her head outside the window. Moments later, she jumped out the passenger side WINDOW, not the door as previously thought. They were in the right lane, where Alonzo was slowing down to stop, but she jumped before they did.
She had only been in AZ for two months.

More info: from an area resident who had seen her around:
She was only 15, she had been turned down for a job at a nearby strip club because of her age. Her street name was Corey or Carla. Her pimp may have been the same guy who had been arrested for bringing another girl (13 years old) from "back east".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysisterskeeper