Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else puzzled by the list on the ME's page? Here is a post from thread #1, posted by Christine2448 on July 18, 2007:

Quote:
just rec'd this from fellow MySpacer:

I just got this..

We are in the process of comparing Jane Doe to Ekaterina, it doesn't
seem like it will be a match.

Thanks again for your interest!

Suzi Dodt, Investigator
Maricopa County Medical Examiner's Office
dodts@mail.maricopa.gov <mailto:dodts@mail.maricopa.gov>
Unquote

So now they are considering her?

I also have been told that they are considering DANYEL SPARPANA, but she wasn't on the list. Plus one of the names has already been located deceased. I check the ME's site frequently and this list was put up recently.

I'm glad they are considering and reconsidering, but I'm frustrated that people put a lot of care and thought into making a report about a possible match, get told "no, it's not her" and then, thinking that LE has done their homework, the person is crossed off the list of possibilities prematurely. :confused:

Since these names were just added to the ME's site, why would Kaelin Glazier be listed? Do they not know she was found deceased in April? Did I miss something?
I thought it strange also. I wonder how often that site is updated? But from the new info, it seems it must have been updated recently. So you would think it would be correct. Doesn't make sense to me.

Wasn't it recently posted somewhere LE is working on confirmed sightings of Coral in NE Indiana- Merriville and Gary- after she went missing. She was sighted with another runaway with her, along with an adult male. they were spotted at a Motel. There was a link with the post, I just can't seem to find it right now.
Just MHO but I, personally, never really thought that Coral resembled MJD all that much.

Perfect, I'll wait for FMW63. I'll tell Det. Hughes you said that. He really does seem to care!
Wow, how wonderful! It seems that alot of the time, particularly with cold cases, the LE and detectives are too busy working on more current matters to take too much time to spend on these old ones. Thank him for all of us, LM! :blowkiss:

He. HE:cool:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
There should be some sort of sex sign next to our names! Lots of times its so hard to tell by the name. I've done that so many times.

Is anyone else puzzled by the list on the ME's page? Here is a post from thread #1, posted by Christine2448 on July 18, 2007:

Quote:

I just got this..

Suzi Dodt, Investigator
Unquote

I also have been told that they are considering DANYEL SPARPANA, but she wasn't on the list. Plus one of the names has already been located deceased. I check the ME's site frequently and this list was put up recently.

I'm glad they are considering and reconsidering, but I'm frustrated that people put a lot of care and thought into making a report about a possible match, get told "no, it's not her" and then, thinking that LE has done their homework, the person is crossed off the list of possibilities prematurely. :confused:
I agree Zanko. too many chiefs and not enough indians? Too many cooks spoils the stew? Too many spoons in the pot? There should be some sort of way to consolidate all the information and keep it current! :mad:

In ref to, posting Kelly's mom info....which I will go now and edit, leaving his contact info, mom's name doesn't need to be in the mix, IMO.

Just askin, how does this help solve the case? Posting the mom of a known pimp?

If we had a reason to know her and his address, we didn't have to include her...get my drift? We don't need to post addresses/phone all over the place of the 'innocents', IMO.....in our investigations, there are ways to do it, share it, w/o posting everything.

I think that is the point. Public record or not......we don't have to divulge everything we find for everyone.

In ref to, posting Kelly's mom info....which I will go now and edit, leaving his contact info, mom's name doesn't need to be in the mix, IMO.

Just askin, how does this help solve the case? Posting the mom of a known pimp?

If we had a reason to know her and his address, we didn't have to include her...get my drift? We don't need to post addresses/phone all over the place of the 'innocents', IMO.....in our investigations, there are ways to do it, share it, w/o posting everything.

I think that is the point. Public record or not......we don't have to divulge everything we find for everyone.

A few posts back someone asked for any relevent info on KL other than solely his being from WI. ( WI LE had presented that question to one of our WS members) I think this was in response to that question. Though, I guess that kind of detail should probably be sent via pm or email, and just a note letting us know it's been done so we don't duplicate a bunch of work.

I received this a couple hours agop from the detective at Dane County in WI:

"I just briefly checked our records. There are about a dozen Lipseys in the area, but no Kelly. I'll delve into it a little deeper next week.

Have a good weekend and thanks for not giving up on this kid.

Hope. There's always hope.

Kevin"

I'll let you know what he finds next week. FMW63 is going to talk to his contact as well.

I am loving this guy! And you too Lucy's Mom! :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

A few posts back someone asked for any relevent info on KL other than solely his being from WI. ( WI LE had presented that question to one of our WS members) I think this was in response to that question. Though, I guess that kind of detail should probably be sent via pm or email, and just a note letting us know it's been done so we don't duplicate a bunch of work.

Thank you Cubby that is exactly right that's why I posted it. I wouldn't have done so if it wasn't public information already.

Thank you Cubby that is exactly right that's why I posted it. I wouldn't have done so if it wasn't public information already.

I understand your thoughts and 100&#37; believe your intentions are honorable! Nothing less!

Just feel sometimes we don't need to divulge all.....I can't watch every post. :blowkiss: if I have missed this happening is all I mean.

Nothing personal towards any poster in my comments, they were MO.

I'm a little disappointed in the current list LE is checking for a match. WE know that Kaelin's remains were found months ago and it's not like it's confidential information - LE could check the same resources that we do - right here! In fact, there is a lot of information here they should be checking regularly. I'm curious to know why they already do not believe Ekaterina is a match? She's always been one of my top possibilities. Coral - not so much.

I'm a little disappointed in the current list LE is checking for a match. WE know that Kaelin's remains were found months ago and it's not like it's confidential information - LE could check the same resources that we do - right here! In fact, there is a lot of information here they should be checking regularly. I'm curious to know why they already do not believe Ekaterina is a match? She's always been one of my top possibilities. Coral - not so much.

I believe they are saying Ekaterina is being checked right now for a match...am I misunderstanding?

I believe they are saying Ekaterina is being checked right now for a match...am I misunderstanding?

Yes - but according to Suzi's message, it sounds like they're already thinking it's not a viable match. Why would that be???

WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING THE POSSIBILITY SHE MIGHT BE: Ekaterina Shcherbakova, Jaycee Dugard, Amber Crum, Melissa McGuinn, Lisa Zaharias, Heather Silver, Michaela Garecht, Amber Jean Swartz Garcia, Jennifer Shawn Vagher, Shannon Marie Sherrill, Monique Daniels, Kaelin Glazier
Yes...

Yes - but according to Suzi's message, it sounds like they're already thinking it's not a viable match. Why would that be???

Oh, dang, sorry, missed suzi's message.....dang. :blowkiss:

Quote:

I just got this..

Suzi Dodt, Investigator
Unquote

See? And I just noticed the date - nearly a year ago. No excuse. IMO, of course.

DidI do something wrong? I was only asking what other possible connections there are to Wisconsin other than Lipsey so that I cn share with the WI LE. I didn't ask for info about his mother. If I read incorrectly...I'm sorry! It's been a long day :)

No LM, you did nothing wrong. WS TOS we are supposed to use initials and not full names in certain cases.....and there is some confusion with where and when certain things are applicable. I think it is ok to post the full name if the person has been convicted of the crime....

I was answering Christines question in response to why your question was answered. This forum has been flying so it's hard to keep up and Christine has her hands full!

TY for getting WI LE involved! You rock! :blowkiss:

FYI, Kelly Lipsey, did have some court cases for traffic violations and an eviction listed in Milwaukee just prior to his arrival in AZ. These would be in public records in mid to late 98. Some earlier. If this helps your detective friend in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel