Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a very visual person I needed to see the faces with the names. Wasn't sure if I should post this on Eliminated or Possible Matches or here.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z99/Zanko123/aaCompareMJD1.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z99/Zanko123/aaCompareMJD2.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z99/Zanko123/aaCompareMJD3.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z99/Zanko123/aaCompareMJD4.jpg

I'd love to update with photos (for those without a photo) if possible and to add anyone else that we've considered or want to know if they are being considered.

Let me know if I got any information incorrect, too! Thanks!

I just realized that Racheal Hayson isn't on either list, right? That was the last tip I called in. I will check with the detective tomorrow.

Being a very visual person I needed to see the faces with the names. Wasn't sure if I should post this on Eliminated or Possible Matches or here.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z99/Zanko123/aaCompareMJD1.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z99/Zanko123/aaCompareMJD2.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z99/Zanko123/aaCompareMJD3.jpg
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z99/Zanko123/aaCompareMJD4.jpg

I'd love to update with photos (for those without a photo) if possible and to add anyone else that we've considered or want to know if they are being considered.

Let me know if I got any information incorrect, too! Thanks!

Great job Zanko - thank you! I sent in Elena Soldatova quite awhile and Suzi Dodt said it wasn't a match - due to age. I sure thought it was! Oh well.....

I'm not sure how to set up a link, but has anyone checked out MEGAN GINEVICZ ?

IMO facial structure is similar to the photo of Megan as a toddler.

Her hair is listed as brown but it sure looks blonde in the composite.

I'm not sure how to set up a link, but has anyone checked out MEGAN GINEVICZ ?

IMO facial structure is similar to the photo of Megan as a toddler.

Her hair is listed as brown but it sure looks blonde in the composite.

Welcome Poppy- with a DOB of 1978, it puts her on the very high side of MJD, whom authorities really believe would be between 13 and 15, but never say never!

Great job Zanko - thank you! I sent in Elena Soldatova quite awhile and Suzi Dodt said it wasn't a match - due to age. I sure thought it was! Oh well.....

I really see the resemblence with Elena too, What I find interesting is that they quickly elimininated Elena based on being too old.

However, they have Monique Daniels as pending and she was born in 1976 and Elena was born in 1977.

Thanks Phenolred! I will post an update with all the information I get, within the week. I am wondering if anyone has had any luck on finding pictures or any information on a few of those listed as "not a match": Tiffany Chapman, Trinity Lorentz, Christina Richard and Jamie Schill. I couldn't find them. I found that Jennifer Collins had been located safely (thank God!) and all that was listed for Elisabeth Sibthrop (not Sibthrip as on ME's site) was that the case was "resolved" which I hope means that she was found safely, but I don't know.

Thanks Phenolred! I will post an update with all the information I get, within the week. I am wondering if anyone has had any luck on finding pictures or any information on a few of those listed as "not a match": Tiffany Chapman, Trinity Lorentz, Christina Richard and Jamie Schill. I couldn't find them. I found that Jennifer Collins had been located safely (thank God!) and all that was listed for Elisabeth Sibthrop (not Sibthrip as on ME's site) was that the case was "resolved" which I hope means that she was found safely, but I don't know.

Only missing Tiffany Chapman i could find is here.(no pic) She is listed as having an armband tattoo and pierced tongue. DOB 7/22/83 possibly in the company of an adult male.
http://nl.missingkids.com/photographs/NCMC863953c1.PA_

ETA..seems my link doesnt work...
Tiffany;Chapman;Endangered Runaway;Female;7/22/83;Blairsville;5/22/99;White;508;130;Blue;Blonde;Blairsville Police Department (Pennsylvania) - 1-724-349-1428, .;Tiffany may be in Wyoming or the Fresno, California area in the company of an adult male. Her tongue is pierced and she has an armband tattoo. Her nickname is Smiley and she may be in need of medical assistance.

Well I looked up Trinity and then Jamie Schill

And this is interesting the ONLY thing I could find is on Jamie Schill and it was 2 obituaries from MILWAUKEE paper

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - NewsBank[SIZE=-1] - Nov 9, 2003[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Loving father of M*****and Jamie Schill.[/SIZE]

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - NewsBank[SIZE=-1] - Aug 7, 2005[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Dear Grandmother of M***** and Jamie Schill[/SIZE]

hi all - I haven't commented on this thread before and have been overwhelmed and not read all the threads but I have one question which has probably been addressed at some point but here it is: Did MJD have any scrapes or road rash on her hands and/or forearms? Even if you jumped from a vehicle you would put your hands out instinctually in a defensive gesture. If she didn't have any then it would suggest she was unconscious when exiting the car.

Hi Christine-
I got your message this morning. We are still working on the story, but it is not something I'm going to be able to get on the air next week.
The detective that has re-opened the case needs to get media approval to talk to us. Until he gets that, I really can't do the story. I'd like to interview him and the original detective first, then one or two of the sluthers. Everyone is on my radar and the story is still something we are pursuing, it just takes a little time.
I hope you understand and please know I will be in contact once things get rolling.

Hi Christine-
I got your message this morning. We are still working on the story,...Everyone is on my radar and the story is still something we are pursuing, it just takes a little time.
I hope you understand and please know I will be in contact once things get rolling.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I just talked to one of the detectives too, and there's not a whole lot to report right now. They are still checking out info about the owners of the house that was stopped at (it's changed hands several times), and the whereabouts of Robin Angers. Also may be able to get the name of the 13-year old, and see if she knows anything about the other girls.

Awesome fmw...thanks for the update.

I have asked to upload the Me Report and give a link we can post....he said he will help us out as soon as he is able.

Awesome fmw...thanks for the update.

I have asked to upload the Me Report and give a link we can post....he said he will help us out as soon as he is able.

Wonderful.

Glad to hear the media report is still pulling through :woohoo:

Thank you for the update fmw. :woohoo:

I believe she had a 2x2 scrape, iirc, on her left palm...minimal if you consider what might have been there if she had truly put her hands down...like broken bones, gravel in her skin, SOMETHING...imo.

I just talked to one of the detectives too, and there's not a whole lot to report right now. They are still checking out info about the owners of the house that was stopped at (it's changed hands several times), and the whereabouts of Robin Angers. Also may be able to get the name of the 13-year old, and see if she knows anything about the other girls.

Thanks FMW63! Awesome!

I have to think that whoever owned the house had it as a rental. Most dealers don't own but rent. Hopefully when they are tracked down they will have records of or remember who they were renting to at the time. I'm thrilled they are looking for Robin for further investigation and the 13 yr old! All very important clues!

Hi Christine-

I got your message this morning. We are still working on the story, but it is not something I'm going to be able to get on the air next week.
The detective that has re-opened the case needs to get media approval to talk to us. Until he gets that, I really can't do the story. I'd like to interview him and the original detective first, then one or two of the sluthers. Everyone is on my radar and the story is still something we are pursuing, it just takes a little time.

Thanks Christine! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

:grouphug:-- Group hug to everyone for doing such awesome work on this case!

hi all - I haven't commented on this thread before and have been overwhelmed and not read all the threads but I have one question which has probably been addressed at some point but here it is: Did MJD have any scrapes or road rash on her hands and/or forearms? Even if you jumped from a vehicle you would put your hands out instinctually in a defensive gesture. If she didn't have any then it would suggest she was unconscious when exiting the car.

I agree! I posted earlier that it would make sense that they tossed her unconscious out of the vehicle to cover up that someone had already inflicted a potentially fatal blow to the head.
I'm wondering if ME could tell if all of the head injuries occurred at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877