Marine throws puppy off cliff.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoax or no hoax...this guy should be discharged.
It is a known fact that those who harm animals for 'kicks' have personality disorders and worse ..it is all just sick.
I agree and I'm disturbed that we haven't gotten more information from the service or media about this video, soldier and if it was a hoax or not.

I agree and I'm disturbed that we haven't gotten more information from the service or media about this video, soldier and if it was a hoax or not.

Me too. I keep checking this thread hoping there is a new link to a headline that says this d*** has been arrested.

Well the marines didn't take the rape of a female marine who was pregnant very seriously either and she ended up murdered by the man she accused of rape who was also a marine, so I think to myself why would they really care about a puppy being killed. I do think that he needs to be punished for this but I don't know about jail time. These men are putting their lives on the line for our country and I can see how they become mentally disturbed. It is sad they have no compassion for life but I can see how it happens. I hate cruelty to any kind of animals.

guys. i wish they were both discharged but I know only one threw the dog. I hope someone throws them off a cliff while someone is taping so that we can watch it on youtube!

Maybe discharged from a cannon sitting on the same cliff he threw the puppy off of would suit me.

I'm sure everyone in his hometown knows what he did and I hope he suffers for it for the rest of his life.

like that have no cojones and have to get their kicks out of hurting innocent animals. What a disgrace to the military.

If this has already been posted please forgive!

Remember the sad video of the Marine throwing the puppy off a cliff? Well....

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Late last week, the United States Marine Corps announced that it had disciplined two Marines for their participation in the cruel killing of a puppy while stationed in Iraq. Lance Corporal David Motari and Sergeant Crismarvin Banez Encarnacion received Non-Judicial Punishments, the details of which are protected under the Privacy Act. Based in Hawaii with the 1st Battalion, 3d Marine Regiment, Lance Cpl. Motari will be discharged from the Corps for his role in the incident.

More at link:
http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=media_newsalert062008#3

Isn't it ironic that the military is protected by a Privacy Act yet we as Americans are losing our privacy with such bills as the Patriot Act.

For all we know their "non-judicial" punishment was a 12 pack of beers.

My husband is an animal lover and former Army Ranger. This video made us both tear up and cry. What evil trash these men are. These are the type of people that frighten me. Anyone who can find amusement in doing harm to cute, sweet, innocent puppies has something wrong with them.

My husband is an animal lover and former Army Ranger. This video made us both tear up and cry. What evil trash these men are. These are the type of people that frighten me. Anyone who can find amusement in doing harm to cute, sweet, innocent puppies has something wrong with them.

Animals and animal care is a big part of the military these days. Therapy dogs have been found to be so valuable to maintaining a soldiers mental health. It's expensive and the military takes animal care and involvement seriously. I think I read recently that there are hundreds of vets, animal vets that is, deployed for just for animal care.

These yahoos have no place serving in the military.

Who doesn't find love and comfort in the friendship of a dog? Their loyalty and devotion have gotten me through some of my worst times.

It's so wonderful to always hear the good stories about soldiers and their dogs. I love when I open the paper and there's a story about a soldier bringing a stray Iraqi dog home or a soldier adopting his retired military dog (friends of ours have done this). It's a shame two despicable people shed such a negative light on the military.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annwithane
Back