Marine throws puppy off cliff.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope they get thrown off a cliff and then get a grenade shoved up their *advertiser censored*. Those poor excuses for humans should not be serving our country.

.:furious: :furious: :furious:

I saw the video and the puppy "sounds" were at the same volume regardless of whether the puppy was next to the camera or supposedly being thrown. (The camera panned away, I believe what was thrown was not the puppy.)

This is a fake. I believe.

Good point about something being on his paws. What is that? Poor little thing!

I saw the video and the puppy "sounds" were at the same volume regardless of whether the puppy was next to the camera or supposedly being thrown. (The camera panned away, I believe what was thrown was not the puppy.)

OMG, I really hope so!!! This should still be severely punished!

http://federalism.typepad.com/crime_federalism/2008/03/david-motari-ab.html

David Motari (a United States Marine) depicted in this picture looks identical to the man posted in the video who is identified as "Motari"; though, with goggles on, it's hard to make a perfect ID. Here is his "Bebo" profile containing additional pictures.

UPDATE: David Motari's "Bebo" profile has been switched to private: people outside of his "friends network" are not authorized to view his profile. He has ignore my repeated requests to confirm or deny that he is the "Motari" depicted in the YouTube video. I will keep you updated as this story develops.

They have posted the name, address and phone number of the person on this bebo account under the comments from this link. Makes you wonder......Wonder what nut job is gonna show up and retaliate...

The controversial Internet video that purports to show a Marine throwing a puppy off a rocky cliff has triggered threats against a local family related to the soldier shown in the video.

The U.S. Marine Corps has identified the man who appears to throw the dog as a 22-year-old lance corporal. KOMO 4 News has learned the Marine's family lives in Monroe, though his name has not been released by military officials. (more at link)

http://www.komotv.com/news/16237717.html

I hope you are right, but I doubt it. When I watched the video, my dog went crazy when the puppy yelped. I consider pets as family and this pup was probably some kid's pet. I have many ill thoughts of this guy. His name, address and phone number have since been invading the internet, so he is suffering already. Our Marines are famous for all the wrong reasons. Really sad.

How awful!!! I watched the video and was sickened by how they (2 soldiers) were treating the puppy BEFORE he was even thrown. How can some people look into the faces of pure innocence (animals and babies) and not only harm them, but enjoy it?! Sick, sick, sick. I hope they're punished criminally, not just kicked out of the military. They're a disgrace to the human population.

I think it's a fake too, Glitch. The whole thing just seemed fake to me. I think it's their idea of a joke. I think it's childish and immature.

I think it's a fake too, Glitch. The whole thing just seemed fake to me. I think it's their idea of a joke. I think it's childish and immature.
That is really a sick joke; they should punish everyone in on it. I couldn't watch it - I even change channels if they mention it. I like animals a lot; even more than people.

That is really a sick joke; they should punish everyone in on it. I couldn't watch it - I even change channels if they mention it. I like animals a lot; even more than people.

Yeah - it's creepy. I kind of wonder if they taped it as a joke to freak out some friend of their's or something and it went viral.

I saw this reported on the news. They showed the video and you could hear the tiny little puppy yelping as it sailed off the cliff. Then the yelps stopped! The marine then turns to the camera and grins and shrugs his shoulders!!! WTH??? I wanted to throw up!
This marine is certainly an abuser! And very very evil. I hope he doesn't have a wife and children.

I hope he is positively identified and punished to the fullest!!!

How awful!!! I watched the video and was sickened by how they (2 soldiers) were treating the puppy BEFORE he was even thrown. How can some people look into the faces of pure innocence (animals and babies) and not only harm them, but enjoy it?! Sick, sick, sick. I hope they're punished criminally, not just kicked out of the military. They're a disgrace to the human population.

Me too...I know how much you and I appreciate doggy life.

Glitch - I hope you're right, but I don't think it's a hoax. I really, really, really hope you're right, though. Even if it IS a hoax, those 2 soldiers are sick for even thinking something like that would be funny or appropriate. JMO.

Ditto, Buzz! Animals would never be this cruel to other animals "for the fun of it" like sadistic humans can be.

Me too...I know how much you and I appreciate doggy life.
:blowkiss:

It just goes to show how Iraq can mess with these guys heads. With the amount of PE's that the Marines put their guys through, I find it hard to believe that he was this messed up in the head before heading to the war.

Did this "allegedly" happen in Iraq or Hawaii?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back