Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was chosen by Mark to do it. Mark had specific plans......
It certainly seems that way--the obvious choice would have been to call his own mother since she already had access to the house and was a relative. He didn't want to involve his mother in the scene that he knew was awaiting at the house. Did the office call Mark to let him know that the victim hadn't shown up for work? I didn't hear how he knew about that--even having someone go to the house when it had been a short time seemed reactionary to an extent.

It certainly seems that way--the obvious choice would have been to call his own mother since she already had access to the house and was a relative. He didn't want to involve his mother in the scene that he knew was awaiting at the house. Did the office call Mark to let him know that the victim hadn't shown up for work? I didn't hear how he knew about that--even having someone go to the house when it had been a short time seemed reactionary to an extent.
IMO, Mark was choosing ppl that would be really hurt and Dr P fit in that category. he knew of the tight friendship Dr P had with Teresa and he wanted Dr P to suffer the consequences from LE when he discovered the body... JMO

La
Is there a link to the cross examination of Curtis Wright this morning? I missed it. If not, I will have to try to see if it is replayed on Court TV later today

Law and crime does a live stream, then when the court ends for the day, they section off the different testimonies. They have a Mark Sievers album on their YouTube Account.

I wonder why they had to call that detective just to testify that he took a DNA swab for elimination from MS's mom. Was there going to be an issue over that ?

Wouldn't it just be a simple stipulation in which both sides agreed it happened?

They want it fresh in the juries minds for some reason.
Bonnie was in the house and knew the instructions re the settings of the alarm...in the beginning they had to put her on the sp list, jmo... Remember, Bonnie did not set the alarm for the night the CWW and JRR came to the house. She couldn't get the alarm to work so Mark told her to leaved it unarmed..... Honestly, Mark was also setting up his own mom as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member