Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's worth more to Mark alive instead of dead ONLY if she doesn't divorce him. Unfortunately the neighbor was the only person that testified that revealed cracks in the marriage. I'm not forgetting anyone, am i?
Possibly during the trial that was the only one, which is beyond unfortunate because IIRC somewhere in these files, texts and interviews is at least one other person whom TS confided in about leaving the defendant.

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 10s10 seconds ago
Generally, there's not better time to get life insurance than right now, Lyons agrees with Mummert.

GREAT! A commercial for life insurance during a murder trial. Lyons: First Beneficiary is MS, second is daughter J. With minor children, I might think about having one of the children's mother's siblings? Hopefully, defense has opened up a few lines of questioning that the State can bring up. For one thing: MS life insurance beneficiary was his mom Bonnie, not TS, his wife and mother of their children. Odd.

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 19s20 seconds ago

Lyons is looking at another document. It's a State Farm life insurance policy initially issued on Nov. 1, 2000, for "Teresa Cousins" for $300,000, Lyons said.

Teresa's first husband was Mr. Cousins, Lyons said and the policy predated Teresa's marriage to Mark Sievers.

I'm all for people saying nice things about Teresa, but I think some of her personal opinions are going beyond her expert qualifications.

At least we know she really cared about Teresa, and hopefully wouldn't let Mark slide if she could help it. This witness sort of wears her heart on her sleeve, IMO, via her facial expressions.

We may see him as a man with no major income, but he was technically the office manager for a successful medical practice. He was also an RN, just not working as one. And to Teresa he would have been worth a lot of money in around-the-clock child care, private tutoring, etc for the children in order for her to run her medical office without his help. Put all this situation aside and look at it from before the crime, and it seems that she relied on him a lot in order to be the doctor that she was. Her friends and family have even made comments about her not knowing the bills were behind. So clearly he was the one managing all the bills and money. If she didn’t have enough time to know their own financial situation, then it’s fair to say she relied on him a lot.
I thought he was an LPN (licensed practical nurse,) not an RN. There is a significant difference in pay rates between the two. (I'm an RN) I may be wrong and don't intend to argue, but I remember that detail. Perhaps my memory is off!

Possibly during the trial, which is beyond unfortunate because IIRC somewhere in these files, texts and interviews is at least one other person whom TS confided in about leaving the defendant.

GREAT! A commercial for life insurance during a murder trial. Lyons: First Beneficiary is MS, second is daughter J. With minor children, I might think about having one of the children's mother's siblings? Hopefully, defense has opened up a few lines of questioning that the State can bring up. For one thing: MS life insurance beneficiary was his mom Bonnie, not TS, his wife and mother of their children. Odd.
Re Bonnie....she has been a no show this whole time....!

I thought he was an LPN (licensed practical nurse,) not an RN. There is a significant difference in pay rates between the two. (I'm an RN) I may be wrong and don't intend to argue, but I remember that detail. Perhaps my memory is off!
Yes I agree, there’s a huge difference. I may be wrong as well but I’m almost positive he was referred to as a registered nurse, not an LPN. An LPN isn’t even a real college degree.

Jake Allen‏Verified account @Jake_Allen19 1m1 minute ago

Life insurance is used as a tool to pay the estate tax, Lyons said.

This entire case by both sides has jumped the shark. MOO

People in Florida understand what the thresholds are for estate taxes. Both sides are just ridiculous.

I don't think anybody here will be surprised as they were with the Casey Anthony case if this trial has a hung jury, or he gets off.

MOO.

How did Mark and Teresa Sievers meet?
This article is saying LPN
LPN in Florida is about 30-60k a year, RN is 40-75k a year

Re Bonnie....she has been a no show this whole time....!

Like Ma Frazee? She was never allowed in court because she was on the prosecution witness list. And she was not a victim. Therefore Ma Frazee was never allowed to come in .

Is this situation comprable? And that is the reason why she hasn't been there?

We are probably both right, and he referred to himself as an RN. Though I have worked with AMAZING LPNs, nothing against them. And I guess the pay difference isn't as much as I had thought.

Off topic, ASA Ross is firing me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member