Max's Death - Dina's Independent Experts Summary Reports

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liability and/or negligence must be proven. For example, if I slid on ice on a property and injured myself I must prove negligence. If I slid on an ice pool from a leaking gutter the homeowner had not fixed, they would be negligent. So will the staircase be considered Jonah's negligence?

Since Jonah is a wealthy man, I tend to believe Jonah is covered by a large umbrella policy. Whatever the homeowners policy falls short of covering monetarily, the umbrella policy could kick in. Two policies instead of one.

Liability doesn't have to be proven. There is no dispute it happened in the house and involved a fall.

The homeowner has liability. If your dog bites a passerby, you are liable. If someone slips on ice, you are liable. If someone falls over a balcony banister, you are liable. If someone falls down stairs, you are liable.

JMO

What do Dina's experts have to do with any of this liability claim then?

What do Dina's experts have to do with any of this liability claim then?

Bingo! IMO, Dina has been posturing for more than one civil suit for sometime. Anything dealing with liability would be against Jonah, since he has the $$$$$$ to pay out. The only reason to use these so-called experts who arrived at an assault scenario is for bringing a suit against Rebecca to blame her for Max's death.

My theory that Dina orchestrated Rebecca's murder does have a lot of evidence to support her as a major suspect. She has no alibi. She was gone 12 hours or more from the hospital on Tuesday as far as we know giving her adequate time to plan a murder - and, she could very well have known when Rebecca was not at the mansion. I think she hated Rebecca for whatever reason, possibly just because she was with Jonah and saw her as competition for Max's affections. She made very iffy and unsupported claims about Rebecca. There's a wealth of stuff we have discussed about her thinking Max was suffocated - more motive. A witness placed her at the mansion late that might and her own sister claims she was at the mansion late that night - this is not just coincidental in my opinion. And, so on.

If Dina is looking to get a homeowners insurance payoff, then she is simply after money and not trying to prove an assault although I will not go into why. So, perhaps she switched gears since the 'assault' scenario didn't pan out.

I agree with others on here ... her maneuverings with the City Council and State Gov petition were not meant to lead to reopening of the case, it was simply for PR, to say she was doing something while promoting her charity, and/or to scare someone perhaps - my opinion of course. That is just not the legal route and about the least sensical route to take to get a case reopened.

BBM. Dina did provide an alibi and the Sheriff cleared her. I don't know if she hated RZ or not but even if she did hate RZ, I see no motive to kill her rather than let LE and CPS do the job for her. There is no evidence RZ was murdered or that Dina had the opportunity or the means.

I doubt she viewed RZ as a competitor for Max's affections. I think her bigger concern had more to do with RZ not properly supervising Max or in some way being verbally abusive to Max. I also believe what triggered Dina's concern was something Max said to her directly or he may have said it to others, such as a teacher or coach.

RZ's sister has said RZ felt no guilt over Max's injuries and that alone tells me that RZ didn't really care about Max. If anything, I think she absolutely resented him and his siblings because JS expected her to care for them and she quit her job to do so yet she still wasn't married to JS.

I think Dina's attorney is well aware of the legal process and is proceeding accordingly.

JMO

Bingo! IMO, Dina has been posturing for more than one civil suit for sometime. Anything dealing with liability would be against Jonah, since he has the $$$$$$ to pay out. The only reason to use these so-called experts who arrived at an assault scenario is for bringing a suit against Rebecca to blame her for Max's death.

I haven't seen Dina posturing any more than RZ's family has been posturing. Dina just started in July. They've been in the media for more than a year. Celebrity lawyers expect to eventually get paid $$$$ but unfortunately, that won't be happening in RZ's case.

JMO

BBM. Dina did provide an alibi and the Sheriff cleared her. I don't know if she hated RZ or not but even if she did hate RZ, I see no motive to kill her rather than let LE and CPS do the job for her. There is no evidence RZ was murdered or that Dina had the opportunity or the means.

I doubt she viewed RZ as a competitor for Max's affections. I think her bigger concern had more to do with RZ not properly supervising Max or in some way being verbally abusive to Max. I also believe what triggered Dina's concern was something Max said to her directly or he may have said it to others, such as a teacher or coach.

RZ's sister has said RZ felt no guilt over Max's injuries and that alone tells me that RZ didn't really care about Max. If anything, I think she absolutely resented him and his siblings because JS expected her to care for them and she quit her job to do so yet she still wasn't married to JS.

I think Dina's attorney is well aware of the legal process and is proceeding accordingly.

JMO

BBM - WRONG! Her cell phone was cleared, that is not an alibi.:floorlaugh: He admitted they did not have her on video surveillance tape.

We don't even know for how long Dina's cell phone was alibied either!!!!!

Please don't phrase Rebecca's comments as if she was cold. I took them to simply mean she knew she couldn't have prevented it and it wasn't her fault. You are painfully twisting anything about Rebecca to fit some theory that she was not a good person at all. Some of it you don't even seem to be twisting, you are just positing with no evidence at all. I don't believe for one minute that Rebecca verbally abused Max, didn't care about, him, resented him, or anything else. That's ridiculous.

BBM - WRONG! Her cell phone was cleared, that is not an alibi.:floorlaugh: He admitted they did not have her on video surveillance tape.

Please don't phrase Rebecca's comments as if she was cold. I took them to simply mean she knew she couldn't have prevented it and it wasn't her fault. You are painfully twisting anything about Rebecca to fit some theory that she was not a good person at all. Some of it you don't even seem to be twisting, you are just positing with no evidence at all. I don't believe for one minute that Rebecca verbally abused Max, didn't care about, him, resented him, or anything else. That's ridiculous.

No, I'm not wrong. Dina was cleared by the Sheriff and he used her cell phone to do so. Nobody credible has come forward to claim Dina was not at the hospital.

I don't agree with your conclusion that Max's fall was not preventable. I think if Jonah had abided by Dina's request, Max would still be alive.

I am basing my opinion on what people who knew her have said. I find it incredibly strange that RZ felt no remorse for Max's fall even if was totally not her fault. She was there and in charge of his well-being.

JMO

No, I'm not wrong. Dina was cleared by the Sheriff and he used her cell phone to do so. Nobody credible has come forward to claim Dina was not at the hospital.

I don't agree with your conclusion that Max's fall was not preventable. I think if Jonah had abided by Dina's request, Max would still be alive.

I am basing my opinion on what people who knew her have said. I find it incredibly strange that RZ felt no remorse for Max's fall even if was totally not her fault. She was there and in charge of his well-being.

JMO

Oh, come on. Feeling horrible about a child hurt in an accident is not the same thing as feeling 'remorse' - that term is commonly used to refer to criminals who do not feel bad about a crime.

"Remorse is an emotional expression of personal regret felt by a person after he or she has committed an act which they deem to be shameful, hurtful, or violent (wiki)."

Of course, she didn't feel remorse because she didn't do anything to cause the accident. there was no wrongdoing on Rebecca's part.

"Nobody credible has come forward to claim Dina was not at the hospital.

No one, period, has come forward to claim they saw her there.

My theory that Dina orchestrated Rebecca's murder does have a lot of evidence to support her as a major suspect. She has no alibi. She was gone 12 hours or more from the hospital on Tuesday as far as we know giving her adequate time to plan a murder - and, she could very well have known when Rebecca was not at the mansion. I think she hated Rebecca for whatever reason, possibly just because she was with Jonah and saw her as competition for Max's affections. She made very iffy and unsupported claims about Rebecca. There's a wealth of stuff we have discussed about her thinking Max was suffocated - more motive. A witness placed her at the mansion late that might and her own sister claims she was at the mansion late that night - this is not just coincidental in my opinion. And, so on.

If Dina is looking to get a homeowners insurance payoff, then she is simply after money and not trying to prove an assault although I will not go into why. So, perhaps she switched gears since the 'assault' scenario didn't pan out.

I agree with others on here ... her maneuverings with the City Council and State Gov petition were not meant to lead to reopening of the case, it was simply for PR, to say she was doing something while promoting her charity, and/or to scare someone perhaps - my opinion of course. That is just not the legal route and about the least sensical route to take to get a case reopened.

I completely agree! Dina had the greatest motive, opportunity, and means to take revenge on Rebecca.

Dina had the greatest motive: Dina hated Rebecca with a sick intensity even before Max's accident. She made sure Rebecca's relationship with Jonah was strained with her ridiculous conditions restricting Rebecca being with Max at school and social functions. You can tell Dina was jealous that Max might be seen in public having fun with Rebecca, and Dina sought extensive ways to stop that from happening with her "stipulations". And Dina clearly shows that she still continues to hate Rebecca with unrelenting passion so much so she has pursued a nonsensical PR campaign to malign Rebecca's character and falsely accuse Rebecca of not only negligence in overseeing Max, but outright accusing Rebecca of purposefully assaulting, abusing and killing Max! That is simply insane as none of the physical evidence points to any of that!

Dina had the opportunity: Dina was gone from Max's side and disappeared for more than 12+ hours from the hospital during the time when Rebecca was tied up and hung. Only Dina's cellphone was alibied by triangulation at the hospital while she herself was not caught on hospital surveillance cameras. Where was Dina for 12+ hours on Tuesday? Plus Dina was personally and physically sighted by an eyewitness at the Spreckels mansion at around the same time Rebecca was heard to have screamed for help by two other independent witnesses at either side of the mansion.

Means: Rebecca was hung. Dina has the resources and the know-how. Dina grew up with a Navy father. Dina grew up boating and yachting. Dina knew how to tie the special knots with the towing ropes that were around Rebecca's wrists and ankles. Dina also had access to the towing ropes that were used on Rebecca's body from Jonah's yacht. Dina likely kept copies of the key to Spreckels mansion. Also, Dina could easily gain access into Spreckels as Rebecca would have felt obligated to permit Dina inside the mansion in order to answer questions that Dina had about Max's injury. So Dina had no problems gaining entrance into Spreckels mansion, and Dina likely brought the tow ropes with her.

On the morning of July 12, 2011, Dina left her son's bedside at Rady Children's Hospital around 8:00 AM "to get some sleep."

Ted Greenberg, owner of Camp Diggity Dog, arrived at Spreckels around 8:45 AM that same morning. He was there for about 15 minutes. When he was leaving the house he saw a woman approaching.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/19/ijvm.01.html

So who was the woman approaching the house at approximately 9:00 AM? Why didn't she get out of her car? Was she ever identified??

On the morning of July 12, 2011, Dina left her son's bedside at Rady Children's Hospital around 8:00 AM "to get some sleep."

Ted Greenberg, owner of Camp Diggity Dog, arrived at Spreckels around 8:45 AM that same morning. He was there for about 15 minutes. When he was leaving the house he saw a woman approaching.

So who was the woman approaching the house at approximately 9:00 AM? Why didn't she get out of her car? Was she ever identified??

Perhaps Anne and Marty know?

Did Greenberg recognize who the woman was at the Spreckels mansion as he was leaving that Tues morning? Inparadise, do you know? :)

Thanks for reminding us about that! I was trying to remember when this was and the source just a couple of days ago!

Liability doesn't have to be proven. There is no dispute it happened in the house and involved a fall.

The homeowner has liability. If your dog bites a passerby, you are liable. If someone slips on ice, you are liable. If someone falls over a balcony banister, you are liable. If someone falls down stairs, you are liable.

JMO

I disagree the words 'personal liability' argue my point.

Oh, come on. Feeling horrible about a child hurt in an accident is not the same thing as feeling 'remorse' - that term is commonly used to refer to criminals who do not feel bad about a crime.

"Remorse is an emotional expression of personal regret felt by a person after he or she has committed an act which they deem to be shameful, hurtful, or violent (wiki)."

Of course, she didn't feel remorse because she didn't do anything to cause the accident. there was no wrongdoing on Rebecca's part.

"Nobody credible has come forward to claim Dina was not at the hospital.

No one, period, has come forward to claim they saw her there.

It's up to each of us to form an opinion about whether the child's injuries were hurtful. I believe they were because he is dead. I also think he felt a great deal of terror as he fell over the balcony. An accident that could have been prevented should cause remorse in the adult who was supposed to be providing care. Child neglect is a crime.

I think a normal human being would have felt remorse over not being there for the child. RZ's sister insisted she felt none and to me, that is a red flag. Coupled with the comment the sister made that RZ intended to keep their parents informed about Max's condition, that tells me that RZ was indeed very worried and it becomes a GIANT red flag that merits a thorough homicide investigation into Max's death.

JMO

I disagree the words 'personal liability' argue my point.

Home owners insurance provides liability. It protects the homeowner. Not sure why you think it must be any more personal than that.

JMO

JMO

BBM

I beg to differ. Essentially Dina Romano has said/is saying Maxie was assaulted and thrown over railing or was caused to go over railing. That he was murdered.

The way your post is worded...sounds very much as though Maxie had an accident. And Dina Romano will go that way regarding the civil suit.

Either Maxie was murdered or he wasn't.
Either Maxie had a horrific accident or he didn't.

Do you know what Dina Romano is going to use to seek damages?

BBM. With all due respect, it is interesting that you accuse others of libel just because they express an opinion you don't agree with and yet you do the same thing.

RZ's death as to cause and manner has been officially ruled and she killed herself. The Sheriff publicly cleared both Dina and Jonah. If Gore allows himself to be influenced and has engaged in a cover-up, that also is a crime. Offering bribes is a crime. Where is the evidence that supports your allegations?

JMO

BBM - I'm not sure how familiar you're with the forum LHK that was used in Dr. Melinek's report. The particular forum does not just express opinions in both cases, they mock bloggers from this site by naming them on their forum. They have tried to publicly out identities of bloggers using their site as a playing field. They personally attack bloggers. This is not something we do here at WS. We do not personally attack each other let alone attack posters from another blog. Expressing your opinion on a case is much different than sleuthing and attacking bloggers.

Personal Liability Insurance (Coverage E) is the section of a standard home insurance policy that protects you or covered family members against lawsuits. This type of insurance coverage would protect you in the various examples of situations where a lawsuit is presented:

-Your dog bites a neighbor
-Your mailman falls on your porch steps because of a faulty railing

Standard home insurance policies will typically include a minimum of $100,000 for each liability claim occurrence. Some common exclusions of this policy include lawsuits involving the transmission of a communicable disease, mental/physical/sexual abuse, or anything involving the sale, manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance.

Some homeowners choose to take out an extension of this coverage if they feel they need to further protect themselves against liability lawsuits. One common reason for taking out an extension of liability coverage would be a homeowner who owns a swimming pool. Another type of liability coverage is Personal Injury Liability or an Umbrella Liability Policy which protects the insured against lawsuits involving libel, slander, defamation of character, false arrest, detention, imprisonment or malicious prosecution, invasion of privacy and wrongful eviction or wrongful entry. This policy can also cover liability protection for auto accidents with the minimum underlying auto limits.

http://homeinsurance.com/home-insurance-101/what-is-personal-liability-protection-coverage.php

It's up to each of us to form an opinion about whether the child's injuries were hurtful. I believe they were because he is dead. I also think he felt a great deal of terror as he fell over the balcony. An accident that could have been prevented should cause remorse in the adult who was supposed to be providing care. Child neglect is a crime.

I think a normal human being would have felt remorse over not being there for the child. RZ's sister insisted she felt none and to me, that is a red flag. Coupled with the comment the sister made that RZ intended to keep their parents informed about Max's condition, that tells me that RZ was indeed very worried and it becomes a GIANT red flag that merits a thorough homicide investigation into Max's death.

JMO

If there are questions whether the child was murdered or not then a homicide investigation should be done to determine who did it.

I also see a lack of self blame and guilt over the accident in Dina. If I were her I would feel guilty for allowing Max to have the scooter inside the house and around the upstairs hallway. That would have been something I would have definitely jumped on and been worried about before his injury.

I wonder if Dina ever questions herself about what she could have done to prevent an accident? I know I would even if I thought someone else was at fault. Since children depend on their parents to protect them I would have to wonder how I failed. However, I realize everyone feels and thinks differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member