Still Missing MD - Akia Eggleston, 22, 8 months pregnant, Baltimore, 3 May 2017 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This young lady would not miss her baby shower, her appointment with her physician and leave her older child behind to run off and handle a high risk pregnancy alone on the street. Someone made her disappear and it is someone very close to her.

So sad. She was so young and I am sad to say that I think she and her baby are dead. Now, there is a motherless child who will live with this wound forever.

Where is the out cry for Akia? She's a pregnant mother!!

I have a few questions regarding the following excerpt from the article below.

1. How long after May 3rd, did they realize all of her belongings were moved out of her place?

2. Who moved her belongings out?

3. There's no witnesses of noticing someone other than her coming and going with items from her apartment?

All of Eggleston’s personal items were cleared from her apartment when her family went to conduct a wellness check.
“The only thing left in her apartment was her bed and a couple of dressers. It looked like she had moved out but we know she couldn’t move anything because of her high risk pregnancy. She could barely walk,” Wilkinson said. “It makes no sense.”

https://newsone.com/3713966/akia-eggleston-pregnant-mom-22-years-old-missing/

Scary! Makes me think someone wanted it to look like she moved out & just left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to believe nobody noticed her belongings being moved out. I wonder what kind of apartment she lived in? A complex, small building with only a couple other units? Maybe her apartment was the only one - i.e. above a bar/restaurant or something? Otherwise, I think someone out there knows something.

I don't understand why the bf and his ex aren't being questioned hardcore. Maybe they have, but IF I were missing AND pregnant I am 100% sure my husband would shout from the rooftops to be heard. I wonder why her child's father isn't screaming to get media attention about his missing child if nothing else. (Truthfully a rhetorical question) I feel for her friends and family, they are doing everything they can and getting little help so it seems. Hopefully she needed time away and is in a hospital where she isn't releasing her info to the public when they call.

The apartment being empty should be enough of a sign to LE that something sinister very well could be wrong and they should look at everyone very closely. IMO this is someone who knew a ton about her and took her when she was most vulnerable.

Hey guys thank you for all the love and support supposedly. I love this please keep contacting the news and police if you know about her last known whereabouts or who she was with Cherry Hill is a bad area but she missed her baby shower and she has a little one at home. She wouldn't just up and leave. She had family and friend. Akia is an older sister and everything it makes no sense. She had no reason to leave

My uncle has been in contact with the cops but they don't have enough to go on. I hope she is in the hospital as well and that is so true people are often harmed by the ones closest to them there's motive and opportunity

this is awful

even if she planned on moving and had help with that, she could've still been hurt by someone during or after that process

I don't know her but no way IMO she would leave her child behind

her case should've been classified as missing endangered from the beginning JMO!

Prayets for Akia to return home safely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Prayets for Akia to return home safely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

This is extremely disturbing. I do not understand why her disappearance hasn't received more publicity in the media. This is absolutely heartbreaking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My uncle has been in contact with the cops but they don't have enough to go on. I hope she is in the hospital as well and that is so true people are often harmed by the ones closest to them there's motive and opportunity
Welcome to websleuths thatgirlgenius. I take it Akia is related to you? I am so sorry that she is missing.
Her apartment cleared out is big news. No witnesses to the apartment being packed up?
I do hope she is somewhere safe and family and friends will hear from her soon.

Guys thanks again thank you for the support & overall love. Yes Akia Eggleston is my baby cousin. I hope that she is well as well! Man it's tough but we're hopeful. You guys can call hospitals & give her description or news stations because this should be everywhere! This is real news that's affecting our family. If you know anything definitive call the proper authorities please! If you guys can organize search parties as well that'd be great check everywhere please thank you we love you all very much! Be safe & God bless! May this NEVER happen to any of you guys cuz if friggin' sucks.

Guys thanks again thank you for the support & overall love. Yes Akia Eggleston is my baby cousin. I hope that she is well as well! Man it's tough but we're hopeful. You guys can call hospitals & give her description or news stations because this should be everywhere! This is real news that's affecting our family. If you know anything definitive call the proper authorities please! If you guys can organize search parties as well that'd be great check everywhere please thank you we love you all very much! Be safe & God bless! May this NEVER happen to any of you guys cuz if friggin' sucks.
Again, so sorry. I can't imagine your pain. I am sure you know more than us. I do know imho there are 2 persons that I suspect.
Has the family created a missing person page for Akia on facebook?

Thank you for creating a post about Akia from the jump! Who do you suspect? That's a great question that I do not know the answer to if they don't then they have her flyer as there default picture & post about her that is a great idea though I'll ask & suggest if necessary thank you we love you bye

Thank you for creating a post about Akia from the jump! Who do you suspect? That's a great question that I do not know the answer to if they don't then they have her flyer as there default picture & post about her that is a great idea though I'll ask & suggest if necessary thank you we love you bye
Well no one has been labeled a suspect/poi by LE and due to tos I can't name on here.
Sadly as others have stated upthread this seems very similar to Sheriya Grant's missing case.

I am so sorry what you are going through. My heart breaks for you and your family. I hope Akia and her baby come home safely.

Do you know what name Akia was going to name her baby? Boy or girl? Or what name the father wanted? How many months pregnant would she be by now?

Having this information might be helpful for looking into birth records or even pleading to the media / spreading on social media.

Thank you in advance if you can answer any of my questions.

Sending you a big hug.

:grouphug:

Thank you Akia should be full term unfortunately I don't know the sex of the baby or the names she was considering. We all hope for a safe return. I have been posting on the news social media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel
Back