MD - Freddie Gray dies in police custody #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have always like Dr Phil's thinking wrt a standoff with people that have developed a lot of hate between them - the situation requires a hero. Who is it going to be in this case?

I guess according to Mainstream media its the Crips and the Bloods that are the heroes. :facepalm:

Wow, that's a lot of information. But I'm disappointed because there are no quotes from any of the nurses that cared for the premmie born Freddie saying what a sweet baby he was.

Or from the family members of the addicts who he supplied with heroin.

Not necessarily on the streets (staying on sidewalk), no blocking traffic, attempting to shut down bridges, blocking access to highway, etc

thats true!! and a waste of money

The massive police response in Ferguson, Missouri, following the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown so far has cost taxpayers $5.7 million, a local news report has revealed.
Expenses incurred by the Missouri State Highway Patrol, including trooper and civilian overtime, lodging, meals and equipment, will cost $1.1 million from the time protests erupted Aug. 9 to the last few days of August, a local CBS affiliate reported.
Activating the National Guard during that time will cost the state an additional $384,000. And costs to St. Louis County, including police overtime, public property damage, food and supplies for first responders will be an another $4.2 million, the station reported.

So I'm just tuning in, let's see if I've got this....

The Mayor....who is on "their side" instituted a curfew which the peaceful protestors have decided they don't need to adhere to, cause you know it's all the police's fault, and in an effort to convey the "Fxxx the police" mindset people start throwing bottles at the police?

And that's not supposed to have ramifications?

:pullhair:

Reminder ... this thread is about Freddie Gray and the officers charged (not the POTUS, etc). Please try to stay on topic and avoid getting into political arenas that have little to no bearing on the case at hand.

Also, there have been rumours posted as fact wrt Freddie Grey having heroin in his system. If there is an MSM link to substantiate, link it. IF not, do NOT present it as a fact.

the right to peacefully assemble and every city in the country uses permits to do that...its not a blanket right to interrupt everybody else's lives in perpetuity...

This is just so........I don't even have words for what is being shown on CNN. I feel for those Officers being antagonized right now :tantrum:

With all due respect, that was not the original question. Not that it matters now, but you were going to proved a link that the majority of the 4,800 death related arrests between 2003 and 2009 were by people that were armed. No one cares what went off without a hitch imo.

BBM

So you think that no one cares that 99.99anda half% of ALL arrests go off without hitch? Of course people care about that. In only .005% is there a lethal force unleashed.

And yes, I cannot find the original article I posted in the Ferguson thread, which broke down those specific 4000plus cases. But MOST were considered justified shootings, THUS IT FOLLOWS that the suspects were armed or fighting back in a potentially lethal fashion.

You do not need to take my word for it. If you would prefer to assume that all 4000plus were unarmed innocent kids, so be it. But somehow I believe that the NPR article would have pointed that out, don't you think?

It seems right now they have one little area that is a little hot - for the most part MSNBC- all is good!!

Baltimore County offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Starting salaries: Police Cadet, $24,295, (Starting July 1, 2015: $25,024) Police Officer, $46,699, (Starting July 1, 2015: $48,100)

Don Lemmon making the point that paddy wagon is a derogatory term, and he cringes every time he hears it.

FWIW, of school districts with 40,000+ students, Baltimore ranks 4th in per-pupil spending ($15,000), behind NYC, Boston, and DC. Further down the list are Denver ($10,075), San Francisco ($9,842) and Fulton County around Atlanta ($9,304).

It seems right now they have one little area that is a little hot - for the most part MSNBC- all is good!!

Baltimore County offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Starting salaries: Police Cadet, $24,295, (Starting July 1, 2015: $25,024) Police Officer, $46,699, (Starting July 1, 2015: $48,100)

Hey there CARIIS Just a comparison I thought I would throw out being Canadian.
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/careers/uni_benefits.php

Hi Silly!

The heroin angle took off when Hannity had a really angry, disguised police office (ironically looking as if he was in a hoodie - hey sorry just an observation). He is the one that stated that heroin and weed were in his system- I wont watch Fox - but the video was posted here - nice to see you!!!

HI my Bravo! How are ya? Nice numbers!!

Looks like all of the people being arrested are professional protesters. Doubt if any live in the neighborhood.

Can I get weekends off and 5 personal days a month? Do I really have to pass a drug test and be on time?

the right to peacefully assemble and every city in the country uses permits to do that...its not a blanket right to interrupt everybody else's lives in perpetuity...

Protesters had no permit in NYC when they protested the verdict in the Michael Brown case. PC Bratton exercised his discretion based upon the situation.

Day or so ago re protesting in support of Freddie Gray, when protesters stepped onto the streets in NYC, they were promptly arrested.

Hi Silly!

The heroin angle took off when Hannity had a really angry, disguised police office (ironically looking as if he was in a hoodie - hey sorry just an observation). He is the one that stated that heroin and weed were in his system- I wont watch Fox - but the video was posted here - nice to see you!!!

HI my Bravo! How are ya? Nice numbers!!

Thank you Cariis.

A hooded, anonymous LEO is rumour and is NOT an official MSM/LE source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member