MD MD - Frederick, WhtFem 17-45, UP7477, in steamer trunk in state park, Spondylolysis, Aug'82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some clarifications to the post I had made earlier;
  • The maturing/growing up reason can also be attributed to Debbie McCall as well, in between the three year timespan of her disappearance and the discovery of the body.
  • The recent January 2020 development about McCall being a suspect victim of serial killer Bruce Lindahl is probably not an issue impeding the possibility of her being CiTT
  • I just realized the typo at the end of the first post in the second note, it should say; “I am aware”.

(disclaimer: users Doggybag2355 and Knowsnothing007 of the Unidentified Wiki were the ones to find and point out the resemblance and possible match to CiTT to the recent NCMEC reconstruction respectively in the comments section of CiTT's article)
Is Diane Dye is the possible identity of CiTT? She disappeared on July 30, 1979, although there is a possibility she was seen at a grocery store in 2016.

latest
latest

Diane Dye on the left, CiTT on the right. (for comparison purposes)

She bares a resemblance to CiTT, only issues is the timeline. She would've been 15-16 which is below the age estimate of 17-27 for CiTT. And the height and weight differences. Diane was 5'2" and weighed 110 pounds while CiTT was 5'3" - 5'5" and weight 100-130 pounds but I think it could be attributed to her growing up within the three year timespan between her disappearance and the discovery of the body. And the aforementioned possible sighting in 2016.

The second possible match is Deborah "Debbie" McCall who disappeared on November 5, 1979
latest
latest

CiTT on the left side, Debbie McCall on the right side (for comparison purposes)

Debbie would have of been 18-19 years old if she was indeed CiTT. Debbie was 5'2" and weighed 105 pounds while CiTT was between 5'3" - 5'5" and weighed 100-130 pounds. Only issue is, that in January 2020 authorities announced that they believe she may have been a victim of suspected serial killer Bruce Lindahl.

So what do you guys think about this?

(note; from what I know of, they were submitted to the Doe Network by SergeIvanov13)
(note2; I am that anyone can modify the content within the wiki and all information cannot be guaranteed to be reliable but thought I would bring it up anyway to spread awareness of the resemblances to CiTT)

I really see a resemblance between Diane Dye and the UID. She is also still not on the rule out list, as is Debbie McCall.

Hey everyone, I'm actually both doggybag2355 and SergeIvanov13 on the Unidentified wiki and I submitted both McCall and Dye as matches to the Doe Network. They got back and said that Dye hadn't been ruled out yet as a match and would update me when they got more information, and didn't say anything about McCall. I still haven't heard any updates yet as to if Diane was a ruleout yet though.

Has Amy Yachimec been ruled out? She seems to bear somewhat of a resemblance to all of the reconstructions. The glaring difference is age. Eye color possibly too, since CITK's eye color was not able to be determined.

I
Has Amy Yachimec been ruled out? She seems to bear somewhat of a resemblance to all of the reconstructions. The glaring difference is age. Eye color possibly too, since CITK's eye color was not able to be determined.
A guy is going to be on trial for Amy's murder in AZ I(said trial is supposed to be Sept 28th, but her sister think with Covid it will be delayed again) the man being charged was her neighbor. His girl friend is actually pleading guilty and her sentencing will be completed after his trial is done. I read they doubt her body left AZ even though she has never been found.

I came across this missing person while looking for matches to another Doe. She was mentioned here several years ago, but wasn’t discussed much.

Lynn Burdick – The Charley Project
View attachment 266020View attachment 266021View attachment 266022

I see a resemblance and Lynn isn't ruled out on the UID's NamUs profile.
This has been one of my "pet cases" for years. I pass thru Frederick when I head down to DC and Ocean City MD, a lot of traffic goes thru there, so I always thought maybe a truck driver dumped her body there.

Jan Cotta

Thumbnail
upload_2020-9-29_13-52-30-jpeg.266021

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
http://charleyproject.org/case/jan-andre-cotta06/26/1973
  • Missing FromWall Township, New Jersey
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Date of Birth03/26/1954 (66)
  • Age19 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 125 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA white shirt with a blue design, blue Land Lubbers jeans, brown loafers, a plain gold ring with the initials "JAC" and a gold ring set with a blue topaz birthstone and two diamonds. Carrying a round tweed purse.
  • Medical ConditionsCotta was five to seven months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. She is asthmatic and may also have epilepsy.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Cotta may use the alias Jane Andrea Cotta. She suffered temporary hearing loss due to measles when she was a child and had to wear a hearing aid for three months, but she overcame her deafness. Cotta has previously fractured her left wrist and lower left arm. She has a mole on her lower right cheek. She is clubfooted on her left foot and the foot would turn inward when she was tired. She also has a lazy eye that would droop when she was tired or getting a cold. Cotta's teeth were in poor condition in 1973; she had had no dental work.

Thank you! The reason I thought of her is that she had given birth, (we think) she had time to get dental work done after she left, and also she was a long time horseback rider, which I think might have left her with similar kinds of skeletal indications. I'm going to send her in this morning.

Thank you! The reason I thought of her is that she had given birth, (we think) she had time to get dental work done after she left, and also she was a long time horseback rider, which I think might have left her with similar kinds of skeletal indications.
I think its worth a shot!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee