Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll Co, 6 Apr 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder where the information came from that Riddle went there to visit Grogg? I have seen it in the MSM reports but obviously Riddle didn't tell anyone that, at least not after the fact. Maybe he told his wife that as an excuse to go out to a party? Or Grogg told the police that is why he was there, whether that was true or not.

It would be interesting to know what his relationship was to DS, JB, and in particular MM. Did he testify in MM's earlier kidnapping trial and this was pure revenge?
I believe that the statement that Riddle was going to see Grogg was attributed to Riddle's wife in the MSM article I saw.

Danielle Tyler and Heather Grogg were last seen in Carroll County, Maryland, on April 6, 2020.They may be traveling together. If you have any information concerning this case, please contact the FBI's Pittsburgh Field Office at (412) 432-4000, your local FBI office, or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. Field Offices: Baltimore, Pittsburgh
If they are traveling together. What type vehicle are they in? License plate??

I get no results when I search at this link?
I live in WV. Unfortunately, the WV court system does not offer a case search like Maryland or even PA.
Westminster is like right around the corner from Pennsylvania. So curiously I did a quick PA case search for those arrested. And this is what I found via their portal for the Courts of the Common Pleas:
David Ray Sanford, Jr. 10/8/1993

Arrest Date: 12/16/18, charge DUI: Gen Imp/Inc of Driving Safely - 1st Off, DUI: Highest Rte of Alc (BAC .16+) 1st Off, S Disregard Traffic Lane (Single)

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...-CR-0000786-2019&dnh=HNoitDjUwh4+uotO5oPPDw==

With at least 2 felonies committed 2 months after getting out of prison he may never get a chance to pass those pure genes on.

Let's hope not.

The funny thing, he has such a baby face. In the photo where he is showing off his tattoos. If he had none, would look like a nice kid. I'm always curious about the upbringing of someone like Merrell. There's another picture of him (sans any ink) and what I assume is his family in 2016. What went wrong?

There was someone asking in this thread about JRs vehicle, I saw the page for the Riddle family & there the family said he was killed and they destroyed the vehicle ... I havent seen any MSM covering that. But the family said it happened.

Last edited:
Let's hope not.

The funny thing, he has such a baby face. In the photo where he is showing off his tattoos. If he had none, would look like a nice kid. I'm always curious about the upbringing of someone like Merrell. There's another picture of him (sans any ink) and what I assume is his family in 2016. What went wrong?

I think its because
He spent 5 years in an adult prison system starting at age 17, and from 17 to 22 all he knew was prison so I'm not shocked he got involved with white supremacy... I wonder if he had those views before prison? I would really like to find more information on his 2016 kiddnapping case, I feel that case could shine light on the type of person MM is. For instance why only 5 years? Was it due to him being a minor when the crime occured? Who is the woman? A random person? Or an ex girlfriend? He took an alford plea, meaning he took the consequence but never officially admitted to guilt in that case..why?

Does abyone have info on MMs past charge?

I think its because
He spent 5 years in an adult prison system starting at age 17, and from 17 to 22 all he knew was prison so I'm not shocked he got involved with white supremacy... I wonder if he had those views before prison? I would really like to find more information on his 2016 kiddnapping case, I feel that case could shine light on the type of person MM is. For instance why only 5 years? Was it due to him being a minor when the crime occured? Who is the woman? A random person? Or an ex girlfriend? He took an alford plea, meaning he took the consequence but never officially admitted to guilt in that case..why?

Does abyone have info on MMs past charge?
Westminster man held without bond after alleged kidnapping

Thanks for finding this article! I think it def. Shows what kind of person MM is, he has major anger issues and is violent, I can't say I'm surprised hes one of the leaders of this murder after reading about his previous charges.. And im thinking he probably has had more run in and arrests but they were likely when he was a minor...

Second man arrested in alleged Hampstead kidnapping

I also found this MSM article on MMs previous arrest on kidnapping, its different from the above article & goes more in depth in my opinion. As I mentioned before it seems MM has always had a violent /angry streak....

Interesting. So neither of them own a vehicle? Maybe that's why LE says they are endangered, no one is missing a car. That's not say they need one to abscond, but it sure makes it easier.

Welcome to all the new posters!!

That is weird that they dont own cars, yet have been MIA for almost a full month now...at first I was thinking like maybe they took a greyhound bus or train but then I was thinking that those services might not have been running due to COVID closures around April 6.... Unless they are staying under the radar, you could easily hide out in Baltimore city if you wanted to not be found..but I wonder why they haven't named them as POI yet and thus allowing for police resources like the US marshalls to locate them. I wonder if they have used any of their devices or bank cards? They didnt seem like the type of people to have a large savings account sitting around.. I wonder how they are getting money and spending it... They have not mentioned looking at any of that in MSM, but I feel like if they had a paper trail they would have already been located... That is somthing to think about...i hope they resurface!!!

Somebody knows where they are - no personal vehicle and probably very little money.

I don’t see them out in the woods or at an abandoned house trying to survive- they would need shelter and food.

If laying low with someone - that person could be afraid to say anything.

Sadly, statistically, and just gut feeling, they're both dead and have been since the night Riddle was murdered. IMO obviously, but let's be logical and realistic. With what they saw, were part of and likely said in moments of great fear all lead to them having been killed to keep them from talking.

Would love to know of some cases where two women go missing, after being part of a murder, and one has children... And they aren't dead.

Life isn't like movies in situations like this.

They aren't on the run, laying low and living off some money they had saved up, avoiding all social media and cameras waiting this all out.
That just doesn't happen.
I will be happily shocked to be proven wrong, but I think they were killed within hours of Riddle.
IMO.

Sadly, statistically, and just gut feeling, they're both dead and have been since the night Riddle was murdered....
I will be happily shocked to be proven wrong, but I think they were killed within hours of Riddle.
IMO.

RSBM. Riddle's body was found on March 18th. Heather and Danielle were last seen April 6: HEATHER GROGG — FBI

Sadly, statistically, and just gut feeling, they're both dead and have been since the night Riddle was murdered. IMO obviously, but let's be logical and realistic. With what they saw, were part of and likely said in moments of great fear all lead to them having been killed to keep them from talking.

Would love to know of some cases where two women go missing, after being part of a murder, and one has children... And they aren't dead.

They aren't on the run, laying low and living off some money they had saved up, avoiding all social media and cameras waiting this all out.
IMO.
The only problem with that theory is Riddle met Grogg late on March 17th in Westminster, he was stabbed twice and transported to WV around 7:30 am on the 18th.. Dani and Heather were seen after the murder and were not reported missing until April 6th.

IMO.
Although you can't be right about the date they were murdered, I am inclined to agree that they are deceased. This group of people, whatever their motives and affiliation, are very violent but not apparently very savvy. I find it difficult to believe they could be hiding 2 adult women this convincingly. Also, teens talk to people constantly, on social media, on Snapchat, via text. I would love to be wrong, but I believe Danielle would have reached out to someone by now if she could.

ETA: something that keeps nagging me is in MSM, the Danielle's grandma says that LE encouraged her to file a missing persons report. If she were being sought as an accessory to the crime by LE and was on the run I can't imagine LE caring about a missing persons report-they'd have a BOLO out in multiple states. However, if they think she might be deceased in another state, the MP report could be important. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe nothing, but stood out to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back