Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Father came back to mic to say she had been preparing for school for weeks and she lived for the school and was ready for her classes to start again. Students adored her. She had not called a substitute the morning she didn't show up. That's how her father knew something was wrong.

Boyfriend is back at mic saying she was excited for the school year to start and she had spoken to principle/other teachers about being pregnant. This is a big shock. There was nothing leading up to this to indicate anything was wrong. Reporter asks about his last conversations with her and he is crying and says he just wants her back. Reporter asks how long they have been dating. They have known each other for 10 years. They have been to sonograms and prenatal care together.

I lost periscope feed did the fb live end too?

The boyfriend seems weird to me. It seems like he was trying to be very careful with his words.

Both sites had horrible volume for me. Could be the computer I am using. Did we hear anything new? Any gut feelings?

Wonder why they don't want to release what was in text message? :thinking:

I really wish I could have heard the BF better when he was answering questions. Like gardener said no new info BUT what I found most interesting was when asked if she had any mental illness or history of running away answer was "no comment". Also found the BF to seem genuine though the answering questions portion was strange to me, can't really put my finger on why

I think she either took off on her own or was possibly suicidal.

Both sites had horrible volume for me. Could be the computer I am using. Did we hear anything new? Any gut feelings?

Trust me, it's not your equipment. These press conferences are only effective if you can read lips.

The sound was horrible for everyone on FB too. I hope the boyfriend is just in shock and isn't actually as sketchy as I think he seemed. He seems like a nice guy and I hope he didn't do anything to her.

I thought it was interesting that they said they were looking into places she had mentioned to her friends and family in the previous weeks. That makes me think they're approaching it as she left voluntarily.

This is sad. But I am sure we all can think of a few cases where the mental status of the missing was not mention. I hope Laura is off clearing her mind.

Sorry if this has been addressed, I'm a few pages behind. I think it said he just graduated, but I can't remember for sure if that was him or another student who has spoken out or posted something.

He graduated in May 2017.

I really wish I could have heard the BF better when he was answering questions. Like gardener said no new info BUT what I found most interesting was when asked if she had any mental illness or history of running away answer was "no comment". Also found the BF to seem genuine though the answering questions portion was strange to me, can't really put my finger on why

I think he was picking his words very carefully and didn't actually answer the questions posed to him. I felt like he was just not very forthcoming, but maybe the cops told him not to say certain things and he was trying not to give away too much info.

Looe, is the parking area of the apartment complex where her vehicle was found "gated"? If so, then the vehicle could only have been left in the complex parking area by someone who had access to the code to open the gate.

I saw a report from an MSM reporter live on FB last night, but now I can't find the video, where she said the apartment complex said the gate was not always closed.

The sound was horrible for everyone on FB too. I hope the boyfriend is just in shock and isn't actually as sketchy as I think he seemed. He seems like a nice guy and I hope he didn't do anything to her.

I thought during the Q & A he was weird but thinking it was maybe because a- maybe he thinks she is listening and wants to make sure he says the right thing and b- maybe police told him there were certain things he shouldn't comment on

I think what I found the most strange was he didn't seem concerned about his baby or really even seen to allude that he was excited to have a baby with her.. idk

I think she either took off on her own or was possibly suicidal.

I think the family fears suicide based on a text but they are not releasing what the text says and it sounds like they had no indication of this from her recent actions-- she was happy for baby and preparing for school year, etc.. A lot of times suicides are without warning, however, texts can also be faked by a perp (I'm thinking Savannah Gold case). I hope they find her soon.

Did anyone catch what the boyfriend said about it doesn't matter what trouble she was in they would fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member