Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone check arrest records?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow. Just wow. Maybe now we will get some answers. My heart goes out to her family and the students and coworkers who love her. I have my eye on the bf.

What did the bf say? "I don't know where she is," or something to that effect. What was the question being asked of him that caused him to make that statement? The audio on the previous presser footage is so poor that I can't get much out of it.

To me, it's obvious that nobody close to her knows where she is, or they wouldn't be holding a press conference. Seems like a very odd -- almost defensive -- response, in my opinion. His response was what is referred to as a "non sequitur" -- meaning that the reply does not fit the question. For example: Do you have any bananas? Reply: No. I've run out of gas.

Just my opinion -- and, as I've said, I got zero out of the press conference.

ETA: I was "working" on this before I knew that Laura had been found deceased.

So whoever killed her dumped her car. To try to throw the investigation off track? I hope they had a lot of video around the areas she had been in. Hopefully that's why they made an arrest so soon.

Oh wow I did not expect this! So shocked right now.

RIP Laura. I'm so sorry this happened to you and your baby.

I'm shocked and saddened. [emoji21][emoji21][emoji21]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;908091646511865856]https://twitter.com/mcpnews/status/908091646511865856[/video]

I am in shock. I didn't expect this!
Sad, sad news.

I have to sit back and process this...and wonder who has been arrested?

I'm telling you, I was widowed in April and after following these cases, I have no desire to ever have a man in my life again. It's scary out there and there are too many things that can happen to a woman in the quest to have someone special in her life. Just sayin'.

Hopefully someone can gives us updates on the PC (in about an hour) I won't be able to watch

Sadly, this did not end as I had anticipated. Rest In Peace Angels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been searching the MD Judiciary Case Search for arrests that were filed today and could not find anyone arrested for murder in Maryland. Maybe it just hasn't been processed yet?

I'm telling you, I was widowed in April and after following these cases, I have no desire to ever have a man in my life again. It's scary out there and there are too many things that can happen to a woman in the quest to have someone special in her life. Just sayin'.

I agree but don't let it hold you back! Just be smart and careful

I've been searching the MD Judiciary Case Search for arrests that were filed today and could not find anyone arrested for murder in Maryland. Maybe it just hasn't been processed yet?

Maybe they aren't officially charged with murder yet

Hopefully someone can gives us updates on the PC (in about an hour) I won't be able to watch

And, even if you could, the microphones will probably be turned off anyway. Maybe Gardener can provide the live coverage for us again like the prior presser.

I don't think it was the bf, I think they would have said "her body was found, boyfriend arrested", instead they just said "suspect"

And, even if you could, the microphones will probably be turned off anyway. Maybe Gardener can provide the live coverage for us again like the prior presser.

I'll do my best if someone can provide a non-fb link for the presser. Can't get on fb right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirstycrab