Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was the bf, I think they would have said "her body was found, boyfriend arrested", instead they just said "suspect"

I hope you are right. I hope would like to believe that someone she has known for 10 years, has been intimate with and got pregnant by wouldn't do this to her.

I don't think it was the bf, I think they would have said "her body was found, boyfriend arrested", instead they just said "suspect"

I thought that too. But, LE has been crazy weird. Didn't they say did NOT feel it was foul play? So, is it possible they are just running it by the book in case there are loose ends? AKA accomplice? JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think so.

I hope you are right. I hope would like to believe that someone she has known for 10 years, has been intimate with and got pregnant by wouldn't do this to her.
Still have to wonder though why they weren't living together or even married now that she was pregnant. After all they are in their 30's.

Still have to wonder though why they weren't living together or even married now that she was pregnant. After all they are in their 30's.

I know of one woman who has "been" with a married man for 10 years +. She is still waiting for him to leave his wife. Both in their mid to late 40's.

Not saying he is, but as we all know, peeps do unbelievable things.

Apparently the family except for tessier is at the parents home.
He may work an hour a way he doesn't live there, they would have to get the news to him, then he would have to drive there from where ever he was. SO that right now is neither here nor there.

They also would not tell Tessier who their suspect was, they couldn't take the chance in anger he would kill the guy before they arrested him. That is how it usually works. The parents and immediate family get notified first, he was not married to her. Then her family would notify him. Assuming it was not him.

<modsnip> I feel so bad for her family, friends and all of the people that cherish her. I wonder if more things would have come to light if they could have found her sooner.

He may work an hour a way he doesn't live there, they would have to get the news to him, then he would have to drive there from where ever he was. SO that right now is neither here nor there.

They also would not tell Tessier who their suspect was, they couldn't take the chance in anger he would kill the guy before they arrested him. That is how it usually works. The parents and immediate family get notified first, he was not married to her. Then her family would notify him. Assuming it was not him.

All very good points!

Maybe Tessier had a girl friend and she did it ! It has happened before.

The only weird thing to me is if she WAS going to the school it could be someone else who would have been there.. other than that I lean towards BF

I'm telling you, I was widowed in April and after following these cases, I have no desire to ever have a man in my life again. It's scary out there and there are too many things that can happen to a woman in the quest to have someone special in her life. Just sayin'.

Aww, Seajay, I am so sorry!

Something is telling me that we all may be surprised at what has unfolded.

So whoever killed her dumped her car. To try to throw the investigation off track? I hope they had a lot of video around the areas she had been in. Hopefully that's why they made an arrest so soon.

These were exactly my thoughts! It's been happening in more cases lately where the vehicle is parked in an area to throw of le thus wasting le's time and resources to buy the perp more time to clean up and dispose. Same scenario in the Danielle Stislicki case, very troubling, it seems to be becoming a trend.

I know I'm not the only one on pins and needles for the presser!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So sad and gut wrenching. I personally think we are going to be somewhat surprised by the "who" and "why" in this case. I pray the family including boyfriend are not the guilty ones.

I know I'm not the only one on pins and needles for the presser!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Her story prompted me to join. I will remember this young woman and child always.

She may have mentioned the suspect in her text, perhaps that is why it was not released????

I just had an awful thought!

Perhaps the 'suspect arrested' is a juvenile, which is why they are being so closed mouthed about who they arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser