Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter Qs:

Anythign in wed presser raise eyebrows?
A: teh decision to let bf participate in PC was calculated decision to see what he would say

What was in text message?
Message was sent to sister of friend that TT had taken her to an open field. Friend said take a picture and she did.

So what happened between him carrying her groceries in around 10pm, him leaving, then her leaving shortly thereafter...DId that really happen?

Did he call her that he was broke down or something so she rushed out?

Does it say where did he kill her?

Why?

WTF! !

Interesting. Chief of police said allowing suspect to participate in the press conference earlier was a calculated decision on their part.

Her text message said "Tyler took me to an open field and I do not know why" to her sister, she said take a photo, They determined he made several visits to that area. He had 3 residences and was living with a woman.

They said the text was sent to either her sister or her friend (person speaking said he couldn't remember), and that the text from Laura said Tyler had taken her to a field in the middle of nowhere and she didn't know what they were doing there.

He also just said that having Tyler speak to the media earlier this week was a calculated decision made with the approval of the detectives, and I think he also said the OK of her parents (audio is alright, but I'm having a little trouble hearing).

Reporter Qs:

Anythign in wed presser raise eyebrows?
A: the decision to let bf participate in PC was calculated decision to see what he would say

What was in text message?
Message was sent to sister of friend that TT had taken her to an open field. Friend said take a picture and she did.

What led you to this locations?
LE determined he had made several visits to the location over the past few weeks
Searchers looked at perimeter and noticed tire tracks

Thinking the bf led them to the shallow grave they found her in???

They purposely did the press conference monday and the family knew he was a POI and were in on it, The detectives wanted to see what he had to say.

I would say that text is troubling. So bf was a suspect from beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her text message said "Tyler took me to an open field and I do not know why" to her sister, she said take a photo, They determined he made several visits to that area. He had 3 residences and was living with a woman.

What? They've been dating for 10 years but he lived with another woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it working again...

No activity from her phone Sunday. Texts received on Monday that were sent by Tyler.

Tyler was living with another woman. Laura knew that for sometime.

(Reporters talking over each others, gah)

LE was helped by alert residents to determine that he had been in that location.

Alert residents helped find the body that saw Tessier in the area where her body was found,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser