Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another beautiful, classy and intelligent woman. I can't understand how they can be fooled by these losers.

Keeping her phone seems risky since it can be traced. I wonder if he dumped it after he sent the text or if he still had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's impressive that LE could find the field/property based on a photo of part of it.

My understanding is that they found the property based on other people saying they had seen Tyler there on multiple occasions. They were not able to tell for sure that the picture came from the property until they served a search warrant and went to the property to search.

Is anyone able to clarify? From what I read, I gather LE knew T went back and visited the field 3 times after Saturday (her death) or prior to her death?

What time of day did he take her to the field? And which day?

DJpNmg_XgAAJ9HR.jpg

I thought their body language was strange on Monday, but now that we know more about this press conference, it makes so much more sense. Her parents are very strong to be able to sit through that with such grace knowing that he was likely involved.

Edited for clarity: I am specifically referring to how her mother was basically leaning totally back in to her husband while sitting next to Tyler.

(Picture from this tweet: [video=twitter;908124566211448832]https://twitter.com/SwoopefromABC2/status/908124566211448832[/video])

Well another innocent mother and child murdered, I am so sick of hearing this. If you don't want to be a father (or parent) then don't put yourself in a situation that will end in pregnancy. I bet anything she would have gladly raised that baby alone without Tyler. There was no need for this, the confusing part for me, is that he was living with another woman, and Laura knew about it? Bless her heart for putting up with that, and then to think he's going to propose and instead she ends up dead. Sick!

I am just sick to my stomach over is. Poor Lauren. May she RIP.

That was clever to include him in the PC to get a feel for where he was at emotionally. My hat is off to her parents. That had to be one of the most difficult thingthry had to do.

Good thing she got away with texting sister and taking a photo without him catching on. It sealed his fate.

Right? That pushed me over the edge. Can you imagine being pregnant thinking you're getting a proposal, and.... My goodness, that is some dark stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Erin Corwin all over again. :(

Is anyone able to clarify? From what I read, I gather LE knew T went back and visited the field 3 times after Saturday (her death) or prior to her death?

What time of day did he take her to the field? And which day?

I don't know when he went three times to the location but LE said she was killed Sunday.

I wonder how they know? Did he confess?

I don't know when he went three times to the location but LE said she was killed Sunday.

I wonder how they know? Did he confess?

I believe he scouted out the area 3 times prior. Also, I think she was murdered Saturday after midnight...so Sunday. jmi

I wonder if his live-in knew about the pregnancy.

[video=twitter;907293024346099715]https://twitter.com/SkylerHenry/status/907293024346099715[/video]

Whoever said earlier today that they thought the PC was a set up to the bf to see what he would say was right on. You nailed it! Great deductions based on very little information.

I also feel terrible for her former students. This must be very traumatic for them!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No sign of blunt force trauma. Wonder if he poisoned her? But then what caused the mess he wanted his friend to help clean up?

And another good lesson for me here at WS. When LE is tight lipped about information in a case, there is a good reason and I just need to not judge and wait to see what happens.

Police said Tessier was the last person known to have been with the victim. They were seen together on surveillance video at a grocery store near Wallen's home on Sept. 2, police said. Police believe she was killed the next day.

The victim's sister received text messages from Wallen's phone on Monday morning. Police said they suspect were sent by Tessier.
Manger said police determined the suspect drove the victim's car to the Columbia area. He admitted to removing the front tag and disposing of it and disposing of her license and iPhone, Manger said.
Tessier texted an acquaintance to ask for a ride to Baltimore Sunday night and needed help to "clean up a mess," Manger said. The acquaintance declined to help.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/bs-md-laura-wallen-20170913-story.html

No sign of blunt force trauma. Wonder if he poisoned her? But then what caused the mess he wanted his friend to help clean up?

Maybe he was referring to the "messy" situation that he had caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirstycrab