Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure four months along could be considerd viable though?

It wouldn't be considered viable so I'm interpreting the law to mean he won't be charged with two murders. Unfortunately.

[video=twitter;908162275160313857]https://twitter.com/AvajoyeWJZ/status/908162275160313857[/video]

I finally was able to catch up.
From the very start, the boyfriends statements led me to believe he was involved.

R.I.P. Laura⚘
This is so incredibly sad.

I just read the news. I am so sorry; today is beyond tragic.

I will never understand how somehow there are so many men out there willing to kill so as not to support a child and/or rock the boat of another relationship. How did this become a sort of epidemic? Just watched a crime show yesterday about the murder of Jenny Webb, murdered by her married cop boyfriend...he tried to make it look like suicide but left tons of evidence. And murder is one of the top causes of death for pregnant women in the US. How is that for a statistic.

This is so very sad. I hope one day her family can find some sort of solace once justice in Laura's name is served. What an awful tragedy and loss of a seemingly great person to all. Rest in peace, dear Laura.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

I wonder if his live-in knew about the pregnancy.

[video=twitter;907293024346099715]https://twitter.com/SkylerHenry/status/907293024346099715[/video]
In retrospect you can definitely notice the stink eye the detective and her Dad are giving the douche

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I also feel terrible for her former students. This must be very traumatic for them!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If you look Lindsey's twitter ( student who gave the tribute to her) she is retweeting numerous reactions from other current and former students. They loved this dear lady and she had a tremendous impact on so many. <modsnip>

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reporter Qs:

Anythign in wed presser raise eyebrows?
A: teh decision to let bf participate in PC was calculated decision to see what he would say

What was in text message?
Message was sent to sister of friend that TT had taken her to an open field. Friend said take a picture and she did.

This breaks my heart. She was probably so scared. I knew that guy was weird in the press conference.

They purposely did the press conference monday and the family knew he was a POI and were in on it, The detectives wanted to see what he had to say.

That explains why her dad spoke about her in the past tense a few times. He knew his daughter was gone. I hope Tyler has a miserable life in prison.

Tweet from Jackie Bensen (reporter for NBC in the DC area):

Jackie Bensen @jackiebensen 10 minutes ago
Friend said Laura Wallen thought he was about to propose, instead he's charged with her murder #bringwallenhome

That was my first thought about the text she sent the sister... that she thought he was going to propose. I wonder what it was about him that made the sister tell her to take a photo. If my pregnant sister or friend texted me that, I would also think she was getting engaged and wouldn't think to ask for a photo. I'm glad her sister asked for that.

Another beautiful woman gone by the hands of a man that "cared" for her. Sometimes it feels like the world is more sick and twisted than good and wonderful.

Edited to add: I just watched the presser with the bf. What a disgusting garbage. How could he.

DJpT9JmUQAADboq_1505350369415_10893477_ver1.0.jpg

Once police started investigating, they found tire tracks that led to the location of Wallen's body.

Wallen last contacted her family on Sept. 4 via text message. Police say it was later determined that those texts were sent to Wallen's sister by Tessier.

Friends sent me this picture of Laura Wallen and Tyler Tessier. Police say Tessier killed his pregnant girlfriend and buried her body @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/fvDhC7OxSX

&#8212; Michael Quander WUSA (@MikeQReports) September 14, 2017
http://www.11alive.com/news/missing-pregnant-teacher-found-dead-suspect-arrested/474705816

As soon as I saw the text to her sister, I knew that Laura thought she was being proposed to.

Sickening. RIP Laura, I'm so sorry you didn't see that you were way too good for this .

Oh this is so not what I wanted to read. Although, no matter how many other things that went through my mind, I always ended up coming back to the boyfriend. Ugh, what .

Her parents are amazing for staying by his side during the presser etc. Justice will be served for Laura.

This was my thought as well but I was nervous to say so! And the fact that he had two women chasing after him. Why?! But that's MOO.

Just my thought...she may not have felt good about herself. HE probably made her feel that way. She may have felt she couldn't get anyone else, so she stayed. He probably was farting rainbow glitter trying to keep her too. Men like that are selfish and narcissistic. I'm definitely not stating the obvious. I'm definitely NOT speaking ill of her, but maybe she did get pregnant hoping that would get him to leave the others.

Sadly, too many women feel this way (me included). Willing to accept less than they deserve out of fear or abuse. Fear of being alone or told they aren't lovable or able to get an awesome man.

He will get his. Oh yes. He will get his. Scum. I have no words strong enough to express what filth this man is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member