Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She says he had her waiting in a field!

Was he digging her grave while she waited?

Good Lord!

That was my question too -- it sounds like an open field so what was he doing / where was he when she was texting & taking pics?

The charging documents specifically say he was spending a lot of time at the meat processing plant on the land in Damascus. I don't know anything about this exact meat processing plant and its capabilities, but some of these processing centers have means to knock the animals out before killing them- ie, electrical current, gas, etc. I wonder if that is involved in her death at all? Awful to think about, but they specifically mentioned that he was spending a lot of time in the plant. So awful :(

I don't see why. It does not change murder charges.

But the baby could possibly be an additional murder charge? Although it seems it comes down to whether the baby was viable at this point.

Normally (at least in the cases I've followed) they redact the names of innocent people

I really do not see why. They did have a relationship with the victim and the alleged killer. It is all public record.

I feel sorry for all the parties not involved; I believe the GF and the previous BF would be ask to testify if this goes to trial.

The charging documents specifically say he was spending a lot of time at the meat processing plant on the land in Damascus. I don't know anything about this exact meat processing plant and its capabilities, but some of these processing centers have means to knock the animals out before killing them- ie, electrical current, gas, etc. I wonder if that is involved in her death at all? Awful to think about, but they specifically mentioned that he was spending a lot of time in the plant. So awful :(

This stuck out to me too...whatever he did, I sure hope she didn't know it was coming and she didn't suffer- it sounds awful to think/type/say because I can't believe she thought he had a proposal coming and instead it was her untimely and senseless death.
This whole story is crushing my soul. Her pure heart and love for life, her unborn child, her adorned classroom children, her poor parents...this has so many twists.
My heart goes out to her family, especially the parents, how they could even share the same air as that man knowing what he did is amazing to me.

Trust me, it's completely possible. No one I know in real life has any idea what a low opinion I have of myself.

Hugs to you! You are not alone, because I feel the same about myself! It maybe why I feel so very sad for her and baby and complete disgust for this maggot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see why. It does not change murder charges.

I think the defense might like to know whether his allegation that A was the father, are true. If they are, they could build his defense around "crime of passion" etc, rather than premeditated murder, and plead down to manslaughter or something. jmo

http://www.fox5dc.com/live

Laura's father asked TT about the other lady and he said he has not seen her or talk to her in 2 years. The whole family believed they were in an exclusive relationship

I only asked because of the text saying the baby was not his.

Where does it say that? What I see is "...Wallen who is presumably pregnant with his (TT's) baby ..."

ETA: sorry, I realize too late that you meant the text he sent to Laura's sister. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1