Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago I had come across an article and posted--it was about how it was becoming more common and prevalant in cases, for perps to text from the victims' phones as the victim, in order to throw investigators off, etc.

Why visit the field soooo many times? Was the grave predug?

Is there a non periscope link for the PC in which he appeared? Tia.

How did he think he was going to get away with this? Why text for help with the mess...DUH...

[video=twitter;908394624498233344]https://twitter.com/HellgrenWJZ/status/908394624498233344[/video]

bbm - yea it makes no sense. Especially also because Laura had wondered in her text to her sister whether he was gonna propose. And then on Monday she supposedly sends her texts saying that the baby is not his and implying that she broke his heart? This guy is very very dumb.

bbm - the other woman. Clearly he did not want to be with Laura anymore, so instead of breaking up with her .... :gaah:

His mugshot:

[video=twitter;908311892820729857]https://twitter.com/mcpnews/status/908311892820729857[/video]

BBM. That's one part that makes me truly ill. We all know Laura would have chosen a life with her baby and without this rather than this outcome. Why couldn't he be man enough to just end things and let her go? He treated her like his hobby, his possession, under his control. I hope he has to seep in a miserable feeling of guilt and regret until his dying day.

BBM. That's one part that makes me truly ill. We all know Laura would have chosen a life with her baby and without this rather than this outcome. Why couldn't he be man enough to just end things and let her go? He treated her like his hobby, his possession, under his control. I hope he has to seep in a miserable feeling of guilt and regret until his dying day.
Child support. He was already essentially homeless. I don't think he wanted to be forced to pay child support.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just noticed something-- do the knuckles on his right hand look bruised or is that just a shadow?
It surely doesn't look like a shadow to me -- noting else around his hand or arm is in shadow -- good get. I'm seeing a darkness on his pointer finger knuckle, his little finger knuckle, and maybe on his pointer finger middle knuckle.

[video=twitter;908383488616919040]https://twitter.com/HellgrenWJZ/status/908383488616919040[/video]

That reminds me so much of the press conference with Kyron Horman's parents and that creepy leech hanging onto Desiree who was pretty certain at that point that Terri had done something to her child. Same body language from both mothers. Just cringing away but forcing herself to stay there. How agonizing that must have been.

Child support. He was already essentially homeless. I don't think he wanted to be forced to pay child support.

She may not have not pursued it. If he said he wanted nothing to do with them, maybe she would have just wanted him gone and not bothered with support.

I wonder whether he's an alcoholic or in another way addicted to drugs? No steady home, lies to two gf's and family ... he is clearly not capable of being honest and taking responsibility for his life and actions.

I don't think it has to due with luck. The other woman is probably not pregnant. I hope she feels lucky, however, and gets out of this relationship! Hope she's not one to "Stand by her man" after this.

I agree - I think it's just because she wasn't the pregnant one that she's the one alive.

I'm just hoping that she wasn't some crazy @$$ b!tch like Tammy Moorer and forced him to get rid of her competition!

I think so and I hope they are keeping an eye on her.

I hope so too. But it's clear after reading the charging documents he's engaged, Laura texted his fiance and he freaked out. I can't believe ALL of this took place and she was no where to be found. She probably raged when Laura texted her.

[video=twitter;908388343590813696]https://twitter.com/HellgrenWJZ/status/908388343590813696[/video]

What a lovely lady with such a bright future. This defies understanding. What kind of freak decides murder is a better bet than child support? Or having a girlfriend "mad"?

She may not have not pursued it. If he said he wanted nothing to do with them, maybe she would have just wanted him gone and not bothered with support.
It doesn't matter these days. Gitana can say for sure, but I'm not sure there's a way to escape child support. The courts will find you.

That reminds me so much of the press conference with Kyron Horman's parents and that creepy leech hanging onto Desiree who was pretty certain at that point that Terri had done something to her child. Same body language from both mothers. Just cringing away but forcing herself to stay there. How agonizing that must have been.

I remember that PC for Kyron, and was waiting for Desiree to rip Terri's face off her head. I honestly don't know how these parents muster up the self control to remain so calm and collected in the presence of the person that harmed their child.

[video=twitter;908380593603346432]https://twitter.com/HellgrenWJZ/status/908380593603346432[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1