Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had 2 other women besides Laura. If he had gotten away with murdering Laura, would he have killed the fiance next? I think these other women were in danger and until I hear different I'm assuming they were victims of his huge lies. :moo:

I wonder if anyone else is pregnant?

He had 2 other women besides Laura. If he had gotten away with murdering Laura, would he have killed the fiance next? I think these other women were in danger and until I hear different I'm assuming they were victims of his huge lies. :moo:

That is certainly a possibility. After killing Laura it would be even easier for him to kill the next if he hadn't been caught. It would have seemed like a good solution to him.

I definitely think the third woman was at risk, but he seems to like CW (KW? I've seen it both ways!) quite well so she might have been safe. But you are right, victims of his lies for sure. I wonder how he juggled them all. Either way the world is a safer place without him walking around in society!

I've followed this tragic story from the beginning and there's one part of the timeline that I'm still not clear on. Saturday PM (9/2) Laura and T were at a Safeway and brought groceries back to Laura's condo. Shortly thereafter T left (by whatever means) and about an hour later Laura left in her vehicle. Fast forward to the next day, exact time unknown, and T was back at the condo to walk the dog. The pic Laura took of the field was done in daylight, thus, after sunrise Sunday. So it is Saturday PM to Sunday AM that I'm not clear on. Has it been determined why Laura went back out Saturday night or where to? Likewise, is it known where, when, or how Laura and T reconnected so as to ultimately be in the field in Damascus? If someone could clarify this gap in time, it would be appreciated. My heart breaks for Laura's family and the many people who knew and loved her. What a huge and senseless loss! RIP

I definitely think the third woman was at risk, but he seems to like CW (KW? I've seen it both ways!) quite well so she might have been safe. But you are right, victims of his lies for sure. I wonder how he juggled them all. Either way the world is a safer place without him walking around in society!

Probably told them he had to travel with his job.

I've followed this tragic story from the beginning and there's one part of the timeline that I'm still not clear on. Saturday PM (9/2) Laura and T were at a Safeway and brought groceries back to Laura's condo. Shortly thereafter T left (by whatever means) and about an hour later Laura left in her vehicle. Fast forward to the next day, exact time unknown, and T was back at the condo to walk the dog. The pic Laura took of the field was done in daylight, thus, after sunrise Sunday. So it is Saturday PM to Sunday AM that I'm not clear on. Has it been determined why Laura went back out Saturday night or where to? Likewise, is it known where, when, or how Laura and T reconnected so as to ultimately be in the field in Damascus? If someone could clarify this gap in time, it would be appreciated. My heart breaks for Laura's family and the many people who knew and loved her. What a huge and senseless loss! RIP

I've asked this same question (though my inquiry was not posed as thoroughly as yours). I find it bizarre that she would have left her home at 10pm to go BACK to that field. I also can't wrap my head around this guy not caring enough about human life that he kills his girlfriend and their baby, but wanted to make sure the dog was walked? Maybe walking the dog was to support his theory that she left at some point after being with him, but he had to know someone might have seen him? I guess we've (or, he has) already established that he is not that bright.

I've never heard of a proposal in a random field off the side of a state road or country road. Maybe two 18 year olds about to elope would like this, but a pregnant, professional woman? I'm picturing mud, if it's been raining, trash along the edges, grass clippings or tall weeds. This does NOT sound romantic at all (unless it's the land for a new house or you met in that field, which is even more unlikely. ) He must have put on a good show for her to not be scared after all of the other woman drama.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

We travelled from MD to WV that weekend. Saturday it rained a lot.

My theory is that they went to the field on Saturday but after realizing that she had texted and sent a photo, he abondoned the plan. They went grocery shopping Saturday night. He left, then she left (according to witness). So now I'm wondering if she ever returned on Saturday night. Maybe he faked a flat tire or something and she went to pick him up. Or maybe they met up on Sunday to see the property w/o the Saturday rain, and he took her cellphone before he shot her. Either way, I think Saturday was the original plan. IMO

every time that i come to check-in, there is more repugnant [emoji90] about this toilet bowl scum. Working in a prison, i see a lot. Therefore, i can assure you that this pussycat will get it threefold.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

best post today.

The theory of having originally gone to the field on Saturday would make sense except that, if I'm not mistaken, LE reported that Laura texted her sister (or friend?) on Sunday AM to say T had taken her to a field on some sort of "adventure". The sister/friend then suggested that Laura take a pic of the field and send it to her which she did. So if that was Sunday AM, I'd be very interested to know what all transpired from that time back to Saturday PM. This seems a critical 12 hour period.

According to the documents, Wallen texted the woman a week before her disappearance, saying, "It's important that some things are cleared up and I imagine that if you were in my position, you'd want some answers as well. By no means is this an attempt at confrontation, just looking for an explanation…woman to woman."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-texts-point-to-love-triangle-in-murder-of-pregnant-teacher/

Did this happen? Did they meet-up? Talk? If nothing else was said the fiancé may not have known she was pregnant.

I watched the "family" press conference with interest: of the five people seated, all but one looked at the persons speaking at the microphones. T seemed to have no interest in what was being said.
When asked about the "last conversation" he seemed to be completely thrown off script, floundering.
Apologies if I'm duplicating someone else's observations, still have a few pages to catch up on this thread today.

Throughout Alicia Waxman’s five-year friendship with Wallen, they would discuss her relationship with Tessier, Waxman said Thursday. Her eldest son is a former student of Wallen’s.

Waxman said the couple had been “off and on” for about 10 years, and Wallen had talked about his reluctance to propose or make a commitment to her. In Waxman’s mind. the pair were a “strange, mismatched couple,” with Tessier “very cold” and Wallen an “angel who literally spread light and love.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...360011663b4_story.html?utm_term=.92b67b41cbf3

Wallen’s sister told police at that time that she had last seen her sister on Friday, Sept. 1, and had been unable to contact her since having a conversation via text message on Sept. 2.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...r-said-boyfriend-was-taking-her-on-adventure/

Police say that Wallen was shot in the back of her head according to the autopsy. Police are now looking for a weapon.

The Montgomery County State’s Attorney said Thursday that both women believed their relationship with Tessier was exclusive. Prosecutors say Tessier was essentially homeless, bouncing around between both women’s homes and the friend’s property where Wallen’s body was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1