Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
COD - waiting for autopsy results
The text and photo of the field was sent Saturday

No cause of death no blunt injuries, they have to wait for autopsies.

Chief saying no visible trauma; have to wait for autopsy to determine cause of death.

He is the only suspect in this case right now. But the investigation continues.

Taking her to that field sounds premeditated murder.

Can't talk about motive because they do not know what motive was.

PC ended

Bond hearing probably tomorrow.

COD unknown at this time. Autopsy needs to be done.

Photo was sent Sat, Sept 2.

The were able to get a search warrant for the property. They could tell that photo was taken on that property.

He is the only suspect. Investigation continues.

Can't speak to motive. There's speculation about another relationship, victim pregnant, but they don't know motive.

(Feed cut off)

I'm so confused did she send a text Sunday saying tt took her to a field? If so why didn't anyone contact the police? Or if he sent it Monday why would he do that?

I don't think he went back to the body I think he was scoping it out 3 times before he took her there, that is where the residents in the area noticed him there.

Wow!!! Her last text was to her sister telling her he took her to open field ( wooded area) ! She said she didn't know why they were there! Sister told her to take a picture and she did!!!
Awful!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so confused did she send a text Sunday saying tt took her to a field? If so why didn't anyone contact the police? Or if he sent it Monday why would he do that?

She sent a text Saturday that he had taken her to a field.
He texted from her phone Monday morning.

Whether he admits it or not...motive = 18+ years of child support. Jmo

! Murdered his own child and Laura. Held her Mothers hand & spoke at her press conference. My prayers are with Laura's family & students. Right now I only wish bad things on Tyler.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

If my understanding was correct, Laura sent it that text on Saturday. Not sure why they didn't contact the police- perhaps they did on Sunday when they hadn't heard from her again? Not sure. I think some details of the timeline will still be forthcoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4