GUILTY MD - Multiple Fatalities At Capital Gazette Newsroom In Annapolis, 28 June 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ugh

there are so many clinical components to him

the eff you leave me alone hits me like responding to command hallucinations

or in a similair vein might it be obeying the media is the enemy and he shall now attempt to take care of that in terms of timing now - like a push to do what he has dreamed of for so long and now he has got permission and orders to take care of the enemy

but imo the leave me alone is bizairre like in contrast to something more direct like i am coming or your day has come or whatever

who is he begging to leave him alone

the thoughts in his mind????

the tv telling him the media is the enemy

it certainly is not there is any misunderstanding as it relates to the media is the enemy and or something to be attacked stopped at all costs evil censored taken away prohibited etc etc

def think the trigger angle of this is pretty present as it relates to why now after so many many years something kept him from doing anything for so long

kinda like on the edge of a cliff and a inner thought saying no nono

and then the tv keeps saying jump if that makes sense

the fact that he was SO scary to so many for so long and so focused and fixated yet remained capable of not acting , for so long is striking imo

IMO this is kinda the same thing (that was totally buried) in the Parkland shooting

valentines day

that hit me instantly

and then days later when that dude say "I do not do Valentines day"

blew me away at how ignored that was

at his age, if being alone on Valentines day , again, is not a final trigger to move I am stuck at trying to find a more notion surrounding why now in any of these (in these two IMO valentines day and the climate as it relates to the media being shoved down everyone's face daily )

why it was not labeled by the media ( I was waiting for some media to go there - never happened)

The Valentines Day Massacre

Murder on Valentines Day

something like that

moo

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Jarrod-W-Ramos/Laurel-MD/ur7jy7z

Full address is at this link.

(Armstrong Court, Laurel)

ty it comes back to a white house but in the video of cops there it was red bricks

I always try to get a feel for how the perp was living squalor ok great ?

how long was unemployed if he was if he was not where was he working the last two weeks

last time contact with any family ?

neighbors seeing anything "new"?

what kind of car was he using -- goes back to financial (stressors increasing?)

friends?

what skill set was he utilizing at govt job he got an education and he sure as heck was knowledgeable about legal terminology! Was that a result of fixation and rumination ?

In all these it is IMO frustrating when LE does all this cant release findings at home cause of an investigation

come on investigation implies trying to confirm who

anyone really have any confusion about who?

How is releasing what the search of his house revealed makes no sense

he as found there under a desk people identified him the who what when where and how has been addressed and answered - what exactly needs to be "investigated" here?

anyone lost? I know none of you are.

seems like such a waste of money

same as the Fort Lauderdale airport guy he is on video in the baggage area shooting at humans

in paris there is video of them in the streets

in Aurora he is found in his car armed with the machine guns used inside the theatre

Omar is dead in the hole in the wall at PUlse

Elliot was being chased cops who saw him shooting all over the place and is dead inside the car

the austin bomber blew himself

isn't the biggest part of , in true crime, to find the who , and be able to prove it in a court of law ??

IMO the only deal in the who (whom) that needs an answer still is LV

moo

If you google 402 Armstrong Court, Laurel, MD (ignore the AptB) and click on the result, street view comes up (it says 404 but don't worry). The street view shows blocks in red brick around car parking. If you zoom in to the blocks, they all have a number on them and 402 can be seen on the right.

delete.

Last edited:
And we don't have far to look to see why. We hear it just about every day.Huff Post posted what I'm sure is a small sample of the threats they get. Link not posted by me due to being graphic.
All it takes is one warped angry mind to buy into it and act. IMO

The news outlets AND social media/twitter/vlogger/blogger (whatever else exists out there) are advocates of "freedom of speech". There are boundary lines that aren't just being nudged... they are being shoved.

I feel as if I'm becoming an old, worrisome cranky-*advertiser censored* when I admit I'm becoming very worried about humankind :(

The news outlets AND social media/twitter/vlogger/blogger (whatever else exists out there) are advocates of "freedom of speech". There are boundary lines that aren't just being nudged... they are being shoved.

I feel as if I'm becoming an old, worrisome cranky-*advertiser censored* when I admit I'm becoming very worried about humankind :(
Yes, boundaries are being shoved. It is not only normal, everyday people who are shoving boundaries,though.

Yes, boundaries are being shoved. It is not only normal, everyday people who are shoving boundaries,though.

Right, I agree.

Sadly, any "warnings" of his comments didn't help the dead and injured :(

Actually, rosemadderlake said it best on the previous page...

"And the law protects him because he hadn't crossed a certain physical line. Yet his intention, threats, terrorizing went on for years. Without any real repercussion he was free to do the unthinkable. Something's terribly wrong with this picture. And so many others."

It's not escalation I see, it's censorship. I once read something an aging journalist wrote back in the 90's. He warned how the media was moving away from being news, and towards becoming propaganda machines.
Media's Use of Propaganda to Persuade People's Attitude, Beliefs and Behaviors
"Phil Zimbardo, an expert in mind control tactics, outlines in a paper twenty ways to resist unwanted social influence. We have listed three ways that are most relevant to defending against propaganda:
Be aware of the general perspective that others use to frame the problem or issue at hand, because accepting their frame on their terms gives them a powerful advantage."
  1. Be sensitive to situational demands however trivial they may seem: group norms, group pressures, symbols of authority, slogans, and commitments. Don't believe in simple solutions to complex personal, social, and political problems."
  2. Especially as the tactics grow more and more refined, more and more subtle, and more and more persuasive, we find that the minute we stop observing with a critical eye, we have already been persuaded. It is so often that we find ourselves overwhelmed by work that needs to be done."
"In a sense, the main theme of prevention is awareness; understand the situation and act accordingly. Only through this can one recognize persuasive tactics in propaganda and how they shape our beliefs."

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back