GUILTY MD - Multiple Fatalities At Capital Gazette Newsroom In Annapolis, 28 June 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- The grieving and the reporting jumbled together for staffers at The Capital Gazette after a fatal shooting at the newspaper, but they were determined to put out the next day's edition. While the front page described the mass shooting in horrific detail, the opinion page offered a starker approach.

"Today, we are speechless," the editors wrote. "This page is intentionally left blank today to commemorate victims of Thursday's shootings at our office."

Attachments

• opinion-page-dg2rhsiueaarmn9-jpg-large.jpg
    opinion-page-dg2rhsiueaarmn9-jpg-large.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
I would love to know what was said to prosecutor right at the beginning of his presser . If looks could kill he looked shocked and repulsed by whatever was said imo

just speculating just speculating but after hearing him not having an attorney pondering if we are going to notion of not talking as a choice

the fact that from yesterday to 130 hearing to right now video appearance in front of judge sounds like not one word

that takes me to wondering

just speculating

Catatonia is an abnormal neuropsychiatric condition that affects both behavior and motor function, and results in unresponsiveness in someone who otherwise appears to be awake.

If they release the video thing it will be interesting to see if he appears catatonic

Catatonia | Psychology Today

Jarrod Ramos’ Family & Parents: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

screen-shot-2018-06-29-at-12-21-41-am-e1530251002440.jpg

Many people in Jarrod’s family have served in the military.

cnn gun legal; in usa

beacause of the massive increase in mass shooptings here LE needs to have more guns and bigger guns and meaner guns according to aa CNN report. Because the mass shooter are using bigger and badder machine guns ,and since all LE dont cruise around the cities and communities they serve some thing that LE need to have better machine guns as well

IMO this sounds like Bacardi going around giving free shots at AA meetings

or possibly bringing free Whoppers to gym

Go America !

more cause of images

Jarrod Ramos Social Media: Disturbing Messages on Twitter | Heavy.com

<modsnip: rude> Are you blaming the military? Machine guns?

Last edited by a moderator:
Police Chief Timothy J. Altomare said " he cannot "fathom" why Ramos conducted a targeted attack."

The Man had a grudge.

Altomare stated he cannot get into Ramos' head to figure out why he hid from police.

Duh, he was hoping to blend in with the other employees, that were being rescued so as to make his escape.

Police used facial recognition technology to help identify uncooperative suspect in Capital Gazette shooting
"Anne Arundel County police ran Jarrod Warren Ramos’ photo through a database of millions of images from driver’s licenses, mug shots and other records to help identify him as the suspect in Thursday’s Capital Gazette shooting.

Police Chief Timothy Altomare said Friday officials used the Maryland Image Repository System to determine who Ramos was. The 38-year-old Laurel man was not cooperating, and police were facing a lag in getting results from a fingerprint search, so the chief said they turned to technology to move as quickly as possible.

The facial recognition software — used by thousands of law enforcement officials in agencies across the region since 2011 — lets the authorities scan images of suspects and compare their faces against millions of stored photographs from the state and federal repositories. The technology measures the width of a suspect’s nose, or the shape of an ear, for instance, against the dimensions of others’ faces until the software finds potential matches for investigators to consider."

The facial recognition software — used by thousands of law enforcement officials in agencies across the region since 2011 — lets the authorities scan images of suspects and compare their faces against millions of stored photographs from the state and federal repositories. The technology measures the width of a suspect’s nose, or the shape of an ear, for instance, against the dimensions of others’ faces until the software finds potential matches for investigators to consider."

The ACLU is opposed to this, but people misinterpret why. They're not opposed to the guilty having their images stored in a data base. No, their concerned over those who've never committed a crime would be recorded and stored... Of course that's all a side issue for another discussion at another time.

I am surprised we have not heard anything employment related other than past tense he worked there. I cant help but think he would have been terminated after pleading guilty -- but then again it is the fed govt

It also occurred to me if he was seeing a clinician recently we might get into a whole bunch stuff similar to Dr Fenton and James Holmes etc etc

any notions about how many bullets he brought along with his killing machine?

I think his apt is gonna scary as heck like bullseye charts with the guys pic on it and darts in it and stuff speculating

Always appreciate your insight on cases like this!

In your experience, when someone is fixated on injustice like this perp was....is there any way to stop the resentment from building and building? Distraction? Persuasion? Medication? Or do obsessions like this grow and fester until they finally explode in violence one way or another?

In other words, what's the prevention??

jmo

L.O.W.???

One of JR's twitter posts 2012

15 Au 2012
I "crossed the line," "need to be on medication," and "need to be taken off the streets because" I'm "dangerous," and now I'm back on L.O.W.

I don't know what L.O.W. is....I'm thinking something about time off of work - "Leave Of W___" ??

Maybe an acronym used by Fed employees??

Anyone know?

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member