MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see that .. cars are being driven crazily into protestors and fire etc .. can't they bomb the area with capsicum spray?

I don't think that anyone here, said that "All" were outsider agitators.
Peace.

I don't know how the quote got mixed up together but maybe a Mod will fix it.:)

I call BS too. I have watched several channels today with reporters on the ground and they have talked to a lot of people and the people from the city told them these criminals aren't outsiders but they are from BM.

That is just said as a cop out.

IMO

The quote was totally screwed up.

I was the one who called BS. I'm happy you agree.

I don't believe for a minute that all these criminals, looters, and arsonists are all so-called "outside agitators".

I think it's total BS.[/QUOTE]

This is just crazy. Been watching since early this afternoon when the high schoolers were throwing huge rocks and hunks of concrete at LE.
Saw the guy walk up and slit the fire hose that was just connected to the hydrant when they were trying to put out the CVS that was already looted.
I just don't get why LE is just standing around - watching, if you will.
Sad day.......

I heard that. + Black Guerilla's. And he said it fast but I thought he said each group had vowed to kill 1 officer each.

What a bunch of th...........errrr....Hooligans! Is that okay?

ABC News ‏@ABC 1m1 minute ago
Baltimore Police commissioner: National Guard deployed to city; will be used to protect structures.

RSBM

Seems like too little, too late. Wasn't there any inkling by the people in authority that this was going to happen ? Anywhere ? On social media, or from word of mouth by people in the street ?

It would have been prudent to have the NG on hand from the start, like when the funeral began, or before that. Just my opinion ; and I don't know the protocol for when the governor of a state can call in the NG or how soon they can be activated.
It's just bothersome that apparently NO ONE knew these local criminal elements were going to explode. People really cannot keep a secret these days and have to post everything via facebook or wherever . I assumed (maybe wrongly) that this turmoil was 'talked' about beforehand, in social media.
There is no way that anyone 'higher up' knew this was going to happen and just allowed it... right ?

Sorry , right now am just hating these jerks who are out destroying people's property, attacking LE , and stealing. I was taught from an early age not to hate anyone ; but this is so sad to see people acting like this !!

Thieves and criminals, nothing else. <modsnip>

It's been a long day and I've got to get off to bed for work tomorrow....... I hope there's no loss of life tonight !!
:moo:

Which feed are you watching?

That was on Fox .. a car just drove straight into a fire in the middle of the street, nearly hit a group of other 'protestors' standing nearby, then everyone hopped out of the car and they all jumped around celebrating ..

Oh AND
they have now closed the schools for tomorrow - that's real good. And what do they think these high schoolers will do all day tomorrow? Study? Read? I know - go to a museum......
Really? Close the schools? And what are the parents supposed to do when they have to go to work in the morning?

SMH..........

How did you come to this conclusion?

Replying to myself, because I watched the presser with Commissioner Bates. My impression, from video and news reports, was that the BPD responded as quickly as possible, but the numbers of looters coming from different directions was overwhelming.

I don't think BPD response on-the-ground should be judged by news reports.

It appears that the rioters were much more organized and planned out than the police department. What pitiful excuses this police chief is making for what has happened in this city.

It would appear the strategy was to give rioters space to do whatever it is they want to do.

I watched them loot that liquor store. Now that's real good too - but on the other hand - the looters are all probably really drunk and will pass out soon - maybe that's one of the strategies of LE.
Think of all the meds they got out of that CVS? Wow....

IDK - this is just crazy.............

The no-nonsense Vietnam vet who stepped in front of the police line and shamed Baltimore rioters into going home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-Baltimore-standing-down.html#ixzz3YZkMlN1e
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Valentine added the rioters are 'out here protesting about something that is not really about nothing' and that 'they do not respect this young man's death'.
After saying he was 'very pissed', Valentine explained why he didn't think twice about standing up to the violence.
He said: 'I love my country. I love my Charm City. I'm an American.
'I'm not black, white, red, yellow or nothing.
'I am American.'

I love him :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members