MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't understand why the police are doing nothing .. are they afraid of provoking more violence? Do they think the criminal rioters will get bored of it all and go home if they don't react? WTF!!

Where's Rawls when you need him?

[video=youtube;RKrL8x13nig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKrL8x13nig[/video]

I just don't get this mayor
We will have a curfew - starting tomorrow night. Huh? So what that says is "ya'll have tonite to do whatever ya'll want - but tomorrow nite you better get your butts inside?"

Oh - and she most certainly did say that "we will give space for those who want to destroy". Video tape is a wonderful thing. I just can't believe she just keeps saying she did not say that.

I have the same way. It feels too planned. I have also wondered who began it. And I have my own theory.

Does yours have anything to do with foreign connections?

The money trail could easily lead that way and we are probably on the same thought path. Just something eerie about these gang rivals teaming up.

Police scanners: People walking around with guns out in the open. #BaltimoreProtest #BaltimoreRiots #Baltimore
https://twitter.com/Michelle_Mac1/status/592893830543867904

For handguns, MD -
-prohibits open carry.

-requires a permit to purchase &
-owner to be licensed.
"Maryland is a "may issue" state for concealed carry. Applicants must demonstrate a "good and
substantial reason" to carry a handgun. Permits are normally very difficult to obtain
."
FWIW- wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state

We will have a curfew - starting tomorrow night. Huh? So what that says is "ya'll have tonite to do whatever ya'll want - but tomorrow nite you better get your butts inside?"

Oh - and she most certainly did say that "we will give space for those who want to destroy". Video tape is a wonderful thing. I just can't believe she just keeps saying she did not say that.

And here is that video... I had to dig it up because DH did not believe she said that.

http://www.breaking911.com/watch-baltimore-mayor-we-gave-rioters-space-to-destroy/

So which space were they allowed to destroy? Who owned that space? Did they agree to this?

Do they really think that the rioters are checking the BPD twitter and facebook? :sigh:

Oddly enough, many of the protesters did that in Ferguson protests. They checked the PD twitter page to see what was up since the PD sometimes posted updates and stuff. It was very strange. lol

Oddly enough, many of the protesters did that in Ferguson protests. They checked the PD twitter page to see what was up since the PD sometimes posted updates and stuff. It was very strange. lol

Clearly I am just not familiar enough with rioters.
Stealing toilet paper and baby formula... and checking the police department updates. :facepalm:
The only advantage I see to checking police updates, is to see where to go next.
"We have a few looters at the mall" and then all the looters go to the mall. :sigh:

The money trail could easily lead that way and we are probably on the same thought path. Just something eerie about these gang rivals teaming up.

The 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' kind of a thing, imo.

Clearly I am just not familiar enough with rioters.
Stealing toilet paper and baby formula... and checking the police department updates. :facepalm:

I watched a lot of livestreams and it amazed me to see so many rioters marching along, past the looting, and tweeting vines they want posted in real time. LOL

I have the same way. It feels too planned. I have also wondered who began it. And I have my own theory.

Does yours have anything to do with foreign connections?

I have my own theory. I wouldn't be surprised if ISIS is somehow involved (pure speculation on my part). This is based on the fact that the Nation of Islam is part of this new Crips, Blood, BGF alliance. The Nation of Islam is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood which in turn is connected to ISIS. We have seen how ISIS have expanded their influence across the middle east and Africa by forming alliances with former foes, e.g. Al Nusra Front (Al Qaeda in Syria) Boko Haram in Somalia. ISIS is even rumored to be partnered with the Mexican drug cartels. If ISIS wants to gain a foothold in America I could see them recruiting members from inner city gangs.

I just can't understand why the police are doing nothing .. are they afraid of provoking more violence? Do they think the criminal rioters will get bored of it all and go home if they don't react? WTF!!

They were outnumbered, the inital crowd was young. There was no way they could stop what was happening.

If they shot someone or even appeared to shoot someone it would have been much worse because the rioters would have brought out their guns. And like I said, they were out numbered. If they had used rubber bullets same result. There were too many to taze. They could have used teargas. But when they did use it it only slowed the crowd down, it didn't stop them. Those caught in teargas just dropped back and others took their place. So the best they could do was to try to contain them in one area and hopefully protect innocents. They lost property yes. But so far no lives.

A better question why they stood so long alone? Why weren't they given backup and support sooner? Why wasn't NG called in sooner?

And IMO we are very lucky that they held without shooting. IMO if they had taken a life there would have been rioting in other cities "in support" of Baltimore.

When she first announced the curfew tomorrow she didn't have enough LE to enforce that curfew. And by the time that they got there, got assigned got to their areas it was a little late for that. And just because curfew hasn't started yet doesn't mean they can't run them off the street. Public safety you know?

The cops were in a total LOSE/LOSE situation, imo. If they tried to strong arm the protesters it could have sparked a full scale shoot out with the civilians. Many of them were teens. Can you imagine what would have happened if they shot a teenager right about now? Full scale chaos and deadly mayhem would ensue.

I have my own theory. I wouldn't be surprised if ISIS is somehow involved (pure speculation on my part). This is based on the fact that the Nation of Islam is part of this new Crips, Blood, BGF alliance. The Nation of Islam is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood which in turn is connected to ISIS. We have seen how ISIS have expanded their influence across the middle east and Africa by forming alliances with former foes, e.g. Al Nusra Front (Al Qaeda in Syria) Boko Haram in Somalia. ISIS is even rumored to be partnered with the Mexican drug cartels. If ISIS wants to gain a foothold in America I could see them recruiting members from inner city gangs.
Yeah that is kinda what I was talking about.

There is no way I could sleep... or do anything but watch out the window constantly.
I think I would probably leave town if anything like this happened here.
We had one police shooting but it was pretty clear no rioting would result.
If I thought there was a chance of it? I would be on the first plane out of there. :twocents:

NO! You must stay away from the windows. I was a city kid during the 60's riots. I know that much.

I'm sure there are outsiders who instigated this. Today's violence was started by high schoolers after school let out. This group is so easily influenced, especially when they're already in discontent. Who they are, and what their agenda is, I can only guess.

They were outnumbered, the inital crowd was young. There was no way they could stop what was happening.

If they shot someone or even appeared to shoot someone it would have been much worse because the rioters would have brought out their guns. And like I said, they were out numbered. If they had used rubber bullets same result. There were too many to taze. They could have used teargas. But when they did use it it only slowed the crowd down, it didn't stop them. Those caught in teargas just dropped back and others took their place. So the best they could do was to try to contain them in one area and hopefully protect innocents. They lost property yes. But so far no lives.

A better question why they stood so long alone? Why weren't they given backup and support sooner? Why wasn't NG called in sooner?

And IMO we are very lucky that they held without shooting. IMO if they had taken a life there would have been rioting in other cities "in support" of Baltimore.

The cops were in a total LOSE/LOSE situation, imo. If they tried to strong arm the protesters it could have sparked a full scale shoot out with the civilians. Many of them were teens. Can you imagine what would have happened if they shot a teenager right about now? Full scale chaos and deadly mayhem would ensue.

Why would they have to shoot someone? They're pretty much doing nothing at all .. or is shooting people the only way to deal with a crowd like this over there .. may go a long way to explain why the riot is happening in the first place, the old shoot first ask questions later mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay