MD - Officers Injured, Baltimore Businesses Shut Down Amid Violent Riots - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Fenton ‏@justin_fenton 2m2 minutes ago
Photographer Ken Lam and I decided to head back. On the way, we got in between some hooded guys and police..

Justin Fenton ‏@justin_fenton 1m1 minute ago
Police shot down the sidewalk with what I believe to be pepper bullets, as pepper filled the air. Stings the eyes, throat

Justin Fenton ‏@justin_fenton 1m1 minute ago
The guy who was hit stopped, and started to fish something out of a backpack. They shot at him a bunch again and he took off

Wonder what he was fishing for...a gun stolen during the looting last night?

No time to search. Is there a basement thread? Link would be appreciated.

LE appears better tonight. Last night they were not just in a line, the were almost crowding together. Tonight they seem alert but more relaxed. I think that is because they know they have backup if they need it tonight.

George Lettis
@WBALettis
My crew and I were tear gassed. As were dozens of ppl and media. Police trying to get ppl off streets. We are leaving

They are setting cops up IMO. The crowd split with part going down a side street and ppart moving farther down the street. If LE goes after either group the crowd can come up behind them. If the send a group down the side street they will be isolated.

Imo I think many LE are on rooftops. Probably have cameras hooked up also.

Please let up. I'm a Baltimore native, and this is anguish. We are better than this.

Somebody please tell me how any of this stuff is going to prevent another Freddie Gray from happening? If I'm a cop, if anything, I am likely to be even rougher with a perp after this.

Somebody please tell me how any of this stuff is going to prevent another Freddie Gray from happening? If I'm a cop, if anything, I am likely to be even rougher with a perp after this.

This mind set/behavior is basically proving that this is the type people they have to deal with daily.

that is actually an interesting notion

i hate it when media outlets do this

it is delightfully quiet so they start racking up old video --- fine -- but then they id it as "moments ago" the peiece they ran was not "moments ago" it was like 55 minutes ago........ moments ago does not make me think 55 minutes ago

It's a tear gas. CS is usually in a spray.

yeah i saw em holding up spray cans, think spraying Lysol in your living room (!), put in some crap that burns a bit and your there Ha!

Popsicle, that can I was talking about? I was wrong, not tear gas. It was a smoke canister. One of our friends' wife is here with me. We both thought that was the method of gas being used. I just saw this and wanted to correct myself.

http://fox6now.com/2015/04/28/baltimore-riots-looting-fires-engulf-city-after-freddie-grays-funeral/

The thing I saw was definttly like a spray can, and they were not like trying to get them out of there hand (like something that had been ignited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay