MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and the message LBC left on PB's social page was dated 2 years ago, around the time PB reconnected with DB and family. I think the others that know something is definitely plotting on the reward money but they are going to wait til it grows because there is more than 1 or 2 that knows something, I believe maybe a group of them.

If you are going to mention these please add the link. We only allow paraphrasing, (no direct copy and paste) and the link. IIRC, this is the myspace page of PB's correct? We also don't allow any info from private social networking sites. (not saying this came from a private sns, just sharing..... )

PB was no doubt very trusting of her Baltimore family which is why I am sure she chose a college in that area. Which leaves me wondering now, if MJ lured her out under false pretenses. Maybe help with the packing as someone suggested.... maybe for lunch. Maybe he set her up and delivered her to someone in the circle of friends who was upset with her?

All I can say is the amount of info LE must sort through with a group of 12 has to be enormous. There will be no quick answers in this case, but I still have confidence LE will solve the case. The Barnes family member who is LE will be key to that....... LE has a 'brother' in the force with a family member missing. They won't give up on this case lightly......

jmo

With an uncle who is LE I would hope none of the B family is involved in a cover up. MSM has indicated LE has stated DB is cooperating with LE.

I really don't believe the B family is involved in a cover up but I do believe DB maybe withholding useful information that could really help the case.

If you are going to mention these please add the link. We only allow paraphrasing, (no direct copy and paste) and the link. IIRC, this is the myspace page of PB's correct? We also don't allow any info from private social networking sites. (not saying this came from a private sns, just sharing..... )

PB was no doubt very trusting of her Baltimore family which is why I am sure she chose a college in that area. Which leaves me wondering now, if MJ lured her out under false pretenses. Maybe help with the packing as someone suggested.... maybe for lunch. Maybe he set her up and delivered her to someone in the circle of friends who was upset with her?

All I can say is the amount of info LE must sort through with a group of 12 has to be enormous. There will be no quick answers in this case, but I still have confidence LE will solve the case. The Barnes family member who is LE will be key to that....... LE has a 'brother' in the force with a family member missing. They won't give up on this case lightly......

jmo

Yes PB's myspace page is public.

Welcome!! Thanks for joining the conversation.

There has been no contact with PB, outside of DB/KB/MJ and Facebook, since Monday. I mean, PB spoke or texted with her sister, SS, in NC on Monday. And she Skyped with some people on Monday, iirc. not sure if she Skyped on Tuesday.
So, yes, it is possible that it was all construed, and something actually happened Monday night.
I think it is unlikely that DB was involved in a cover-up of something awful happening to PB. I really don't.

DB Is At A Crossroads. She Only Really Knew Phylicia For 2 Years VS Being Madly In Love With MJ For 10 Years And When A person Is Deep In Love They Will Do Anything To Protect Their Lover. I Don't Think DB Got Over MJ That Fast Even Though He Has Moved On To A New Girlfriend. Maybe DB Feels That If She Covers For Him They Will Get Back Together. I Also Strongly Feel That DB Was Jealous Of PB.. JMHO

DB Is At A Crossroads. She Only Really Knew Phylicia For 2 Years VS Being Madly In Love With MJ For 10 Years And When A person Is Deep In Love They Will Do Anything To Protect Their Lover. I Don't Think DB Got Over MJ That Fast Even Though He Has Moved On To A New Girlfriend. Maybe DB Feels That If She Covers For Him They Will Get Back Together. I Also Strongly Feel That DB Was Jealous Of PB.. JMHO

Good point, 10 years is a long time and DB certainly still have feelings but I also think DB sincerely loved PB and I think LE have a lot more information than we know about.

Good point, 10 years is a long time and DB certainly still have feelings but I also think DB sincerely loved PB and I think LE have a lot more information than we know about.

I agree with this statement. I would also like to say, regarding the opinion that DB should be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, that I do not believe any punishment issued by the courts could be worse than what she is currently suffering. (I would rather be in jail than lose a family member to my neglect). And while this may fade from our minds one day, she will keep it with her forever. A complete tragedy on all fronts. Although I completely understand feeling upset at her choices. They were very poor choices.

I Agree That LE Does Know More Than They Are Putting Out. I Believe They Already Know That PB Is Not Alive:(. They Have The Person Of Interest But Need That One Piece Of Crucial Evidence To Break The Case. DB Knows What Happened. If DB Sincerely Loved PB She Would Tell LE The Truth And Be Able To Face PB's Mother Face-To-Face And Tell Her What Happened So That The Mother Can Get Her Baby Back. This Whole Case Just Has Me :banghead: Because I Believe LE Have What They Need. They Just Need A Confession. I Think LE Should Bring Both MJ And DB In For Questioning And Have Them Turn Against Each Other. MJ Is Already Heading Towards That Direction Anyway Given That FB Post Suggesting DB Knows More Than What She Is Telling...JMHO

Quick question. If it is found that MJ already knew his intentions before he arrived back to the apt around 10am, will that be considered premeditated?

Also, I think this case WILL be solved. It might take a little longer. If LE discovers who hangs within the click/crew, who is outside of the family circle (such as a female), all LE has to do is squeeze them until they sweat. Perhaps find some misdoings on one of the female friends of MJ, LBC, it has to be a close friend of theirs who would know a lot about their activity. Squeeze her til she sweats. She'll begin to talk. Especially if she has a little child that she needs to be there for.

I think what MJ was refering to on the sanitized Find PB FB group was the incident which came out that allegedly PB had found photo's of him with another woman. MJ mentioned something along the lines of DB putting the blame on PB's disappearance on MJ because of his new gf.

The following is pure speculation, but what if DB asked PB to send this 'gf' a nasty message via FB? If what MJ stated on FB, that he had been in a relationship with the new 'gf' since June of 2010..... if MJ worked nights and DB worked days, MJ had access to the apartment during the day while DB was at work. It is possible he had women there while DB was at work. And if PB happened to send a message as requested by her older sister what if this 'gf' was po'd and went to the apartment to confront who she thought would be DB but found PB instead. It might be a stretch, but possible. Especially if there is more to the incident MJ was refering to. DB would have no way of knowing if this alleged gf went to the apartment that day while she was still at work. If MJ was the type of guy who enjoyed 'chicks fighting over him' (and for some guys thats a real ego inflator) he might have known this girl was going to the apartment and not done or said anything about it. If so maybe he is afraid to say so thinking he might too be charged? Face the wrath of DB when it was reported he asked if they could get back together that day?

Again, maybe a stretch but possible imo.

I don't know if everyone following Phylicia's case here was aware we have a Forensic Astrology forum and Phylicia's case has been discussed and a chart or two done on her case in our FA forum.

I will link below. Also note, ALL forensic astrology discussion MUST remain in the FA forum only. It is ok to link here, but the discussion must be there....

In case anyone is interested, here is the thread. This thread includes discussion on many cases so go to search this thread, add phylicia barnes and it will pull up the posts discussing Phylicia's case. (I usually use the back arrow when reading so I don't have to keep searching again).

hth and here is the link:

Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Cubby
~moderator

I don't think MJ was Solo. LE has on their Boots for sure. I believe LE is going to bring Sham-e to this group of ppl. That would be Beautiful. It's a shameful situation. Someone, is going to talk. I want to see if they are going to shake up one of their female friends. I wonder if MJ had friends who lived right in the building or something. Such as a female. Some men cheat with ppl that live in the same building or doors down from where they live. They fake like they're just friends but behind closed doors, they're busy doing things that friends should not be doing.

I don't know if everyone following Phylicia's case here was aware we have a Forensic Astrology forum and Phylicia's case has been discussed and a chart or two done on her case in our FA forum.

I will link below. Also note, ALL forensic astrology discussion MUST remain in the FA forum only. It is ok to link here, but the discussion must be there....

In case anyone is interested, here is the thread. This thread includes discussion on many cases so go to search this thread, add phylicia barnes and it will pull up the posts discussing Phylicia's case. (I usually use the back arrow when reading so I don't have to keep searching again).

hth and here is the link:

Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Cubby
~moderator

I hadn't gone there before. Thanks for the link. Very interesting to read there.

I don't think MJ was Solo. LE has on their Boots for sure. I believe LE is going to bring Sham-e to this group of ppl. That would be Beautiful. It's a shameful situation. Someone, is going to talk. I want to see if they are going to shake up one of their female friends. I wonder if MJ had friends who lived right in the building or something. Such as a female. Some men cheat with ppl that live in the same building or doors down from where they live. They fake like they're just friends but behind closed doors, they're busy doing things that friends should not be doing.

At some point, someone is going to talk. It might not happen until there is a falling out among friends. A GF breaks up with a BF. A best friend cuts off a best friend. Someone stops doing drugs and grows a conscience.

Questions I have:
Where did MJ move to?
Why was the LBC staying at the apt?
Did PB have a crush on anyone?
What exactly happened between PB, DB, and MJ that day?

If they searched all the vehicles, and came up with no evidence, would it be safe to say that she wasn't transported, or is it possible to clean a vehicle enough to show no trace?
I have been thinking about that. If she was killed in a manner that wouldn't produce blood, I suppose it would be possible to clean a car enough to eliminate trace evidence. There is also the possibility that a car was involved that we don't even know about.

Is it possible that if a body was put into the bay, that the body might not ever be recovered? Or do bodies usually end up resurfacing somewhere, sometime?

How much un-trampled shoreline is there? Are there vast swaths that are vegetated and never see human eyes?

The only body in the bay that I can remember was the wife who killed her husband and put him into suitcases and threw him into the bay. I can't think of a body alone that has surfaced.

The following is pure speculation, but what if DB asked PB to send this 'gf' a nasty message via FB? If what MJ stated on FB, that he had been in a relationship with the new 'gf' since June of 2010..... if MJ worked nights and DB worked days, MJ had access to the apartment during the day while DB was at work. It is possible he had women there while DB was at work. And if PB happened to send a message as requested by her older sister what if this 'gf' was po'd and went to the apartment to confront who she thought would be DB but found PB instead. It might be a stretch, but possible. Especially if there is more to the incident MJ was refering to. DB would have no way of knowing if this alleged gf went to the apartment that day while she was still at work. If MJ was the type of guy who enjoyed 'chicks fighting over him' (and for some guys thats a real ego inflator) he might have known this girl was going to the apartment and not done or said anything about it. If so maybe he is afraid to say so thinking he might too be charged? Face the wrath of DB when it was reported he asked if they could get back together that day?

Again, maybe a stretch but possible imo.

Are you in my head this morning Cubby?

I woke up with that thought. What if the new GF found out that MJ wanted to get back with DB and went to confront DB? Or even confront MJ and PB happened to be there.
MJ may have helped cover up in that situation.

This could explain why there was no evidence in any of the inner circles cars. Maybe there was another people (the new GF) who had driven to the apartment.

Thanks for the weather info and hello!

My family had two places on the Chesapeake bay and I think it would be possible to dump her there and it would be a tough place to search :(

We used to spend quite a bit of time 'on the Bay', sailing/swimming. Now -- boatless -- we're mostly confined to the shore.

Even though few bodies have been "found" there, I'm sure that more must be there somewhere, kwim? But it would be tough to search.

I have been thinking about that. If she was killed in a manner that wouldn't produce blood, I suppose it would be possible to clean a car enough to eliminate trace evidence. There is also the possibility that a car was involved that we don't even know about.

I think that strangulation would be a good choice here. It would fit if MJ flew into a rage for some reason. And since MJ had lived there, he would know how to reconstruct everything so that nothing would be 'out of place' and show signs of a struggle, kwim?

Very interesting comments here on this page. Probably close to the truth of what happened. Keeping in mind that DB & KB lost contact with PB while MJ was still in the apt. He stated that he didn't leave until 1:30pm. I guess the sisters lost contact with PB at least around 12-ish pm. That still leaves a time-line that MJ was still at apt (allegedly alone) with PB. If we say 12:30pm-1:30pm, when phone contact was lost, that's a whole hour. What was going on within that hour. Also, MJ never states how he got into the apt at 9-ish or 10-ish. Did someone let him in or did he have a key. I'm leaning on MJ (having) a key. Men don't just give up their key that easily. Most times they wait until (after they move). MJ stated that his time line for moving was limited. He works at night. If MJ had been moving little by little, it still would have been in the daytime and he would have needed a key to get in.

I think if PB was planning to go somewhere with her sister, PB would not have drink or smoked before going. At least not that early on that day. MJ says that PB fell back to sleep around 1pm. If it was true that PB fell back to sleep so quickly, she must have been drugged or something. MJ said PB was hungry. MJ could have volunteered to go grab PB something to eat while PB was still getting ready, perhaps put something in PB's drink before he returned. But I think PB would have wanted to ride with MJ, not (unless) she didn't feel comfortable with him. Plus, it was never stated that fast food bags were discovered in the apt, (unless) MJ cleaned up.

Also, if we go by what MJ says (PB getting out of shower around 10) then getting dressed and all, PB would have been done with those things by no later than 11:30am. I agree with Cubby when he says PB wouldn't have spent much time on styling her hair if she was going to get it done by (someone). So PB should have completed getting dressed etc at least around 11am. I keep forgetting the last time for voice communication and FB post time.

I think PB saw something, maybe said something, perhaps did something or was sexually violated. What if PB went across to the laundry room and walked in on something MJ should not have been doing

Very interesting comments here on this page. Probably close to the truth of what happened. Keeping in mind that DB & KB lost contact with PB while MJ was still in the apt. He stated that he didn't leave until 1:30pm. I guess the sisters lost contact with PB at least around 12-ish pm. That still leaves a time-line that MJ was still at apt (allegedly alone) with PB. If we say 12:30pm-1:30pm, when phone contact was lost, that's a whole hour. What was going on within that hour. Also, MJ never states how he got into the apt at 9-ish or 10-ish. Did someone let him in or did he have a key. I'm leaning on MJ (having) a key. Men don't just give up their key that easily. Most times they wait until (after they move). MJ stated that his time line for moving was limited. He works at night. If MJ had been moving little by little, it still would have been in the daytime and he would have needed a key to get in.

I think if PB was planning to go somewhere with her sister, PB would not have drink or smoked before going. At least not that early on that day. MJ says that PB fell back to sleep around 1pm. If it was true that PB fell back to sleep so quickly, she must have been drugged or something. MJ said PB was hungry. MJ could have volunteered to go grab PB something to eat while PB was still getting ready, perhaps put something in PB's drink before he returned. But I think PB would have wanted to ride with MJ, not (unless) she didn't feel comfortable with him. Plus, it was never stated that fast food bags were discovered in the apt, (unless) MJ cleaned up.

Also, if we go by what MJ says (PB getting out of shower around 10) then getting dressed and all, PB would have been done with those things by no later than 11:30am. I agree with Cubby when he says PB wouldn't have spent much time on styling her hair if she was going to get it done by (someone). So PB should have completed getting dressed etc at least around 11am. I keep forgetting the last time for voice communication and FB post time.

I think PB saw something, maybe said something, perhaps did something or was sexually violated. What if PB went across to the laundry room and walked in on something MJ should not have been doing

(BBM)

This is a very, very good point. MJ puts himself in the apt, with PB, and she is out of communication. He tells DB (at 1:04 or something) that his phone is about to die. Convenient excuse for being out of contact later. Also tells DB that PB is sleeping. (see time line for source)

the last text/phone FROM PB, to DB or KB, was between 11 and 12. (see the time line for source)

DB said, on Peas Interview 3, that MJ had a key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro