MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Today is Deena Barnes and Michael Johnson's birthday, according to a Brian Kuebler tweet.

Baltimore is all in purple today. Wouldn't it be just fitting for the verdict to be guilty. I don't care if he's found guilty of 1st, 2nd, whatev, just I want him to stay in jail.

What a wonderful birthday present it would be for both to have the jury return a guilty verdict today.

Then Mrs. Mustafa can hopefully move onto a wrongful death suit against both Deena and Michael.

Random tweet of the day..

JoyLepolaStewart ‏@jlepolastewart
Courtroom observer in Phylicia Barnes' murder trial just did the Ray Lewis dance in hallway. I think she hurt her back.

https://twitter.com/jlepolastewart

Though it sounds like people are in high spirits so perhaps the state's case was more compelling than what we have read.

Attorneys return to courtroom no word why. Tv is being rolled into courtroom.
Expand
5m JoyLepolaStewart ‏@jlepolastewart
Not sure what is happening behind the scenes but there's some unusual activity in courtroom.

Random tweet of the day..

Courtroom observer in Phylicia Barnes' murder trial just did the Ray Lewis dance in hallway. I think she hurt her back.

https://twitter.com/jlepolastewart

Though it sounds like people are in high spirits so perhaps the state's case was more compelling than what we have read.

I guess that depends on whether the courtroom observer is there to support Phylicia or her alleged killer. :sigh:

Sorry to sound so pessimistic. I feel the same way I did at the Bartman game. My stomach has been in knots all day.

Another day with no answers. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Jayne Miller ‏@jemiller11
Jury in the Phylicia Barnes murder case has gone home. No verdict or clue about its thinking.

https://twitter.com/jemiller11

Another day with no answers. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Jayne Miller ‏@jemiller11
Jury in the Phylicia Barnes murder case has gone home. No verdict or clue about its thinking.

https://twitter.com/jemiller11

The jurors didn't have the password to the laptop on Monday afternoon to view the videos. They wanted to review the videos again. After viewing the videos this afternoon, they went home. Back in court at 9:30am tomorrow, Wednesday.

I hope the jurors take note that Phylicia told her sister SS that MJ made her feel uncomfortable.

It probably went through the flood gates at the dam, broke up into small pieces and ending up throughout the Chesapeake bay.

Will gases given off by decaying cause plastic to deteriorate?

I'm not sure, but the fact it has never been found must be considered by the jury at the very least!

Sorry for these graphic details but it may support what the Medical Examiner said about a body being in a container.

Decomposition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exposure to the elements

A dead body that has been exposed to the open elements, such as water and air, will decompose more quickly and attract much more insect activity than a body that is buried or confined in special protective gear or artifacts. This is due, in part, to the limited number of insects that can penetrate a coffin and the lower temperatures under soil.

The rate and manner of decomposition in an animal body is strongly affected by several factors. In roughly descending degrees of importance, they are:

Temperature;
The availability of oxygen;
Prior embalming;
Cause of death;
Burial, depth of burial, and soil type;
Access by scavengers;
Trauma, including wounds and crushing blows;
Humidity, or wetness;
Rainfall;
Body size and weight;
Clothing;
The surface on which the body rests;
Foods/objects inside the specimen's digestive tract (bacon compared to lettuce).

The speed at which decomposition occurs varies greatly. Factors such as temperature, humidity, and the season of death all determine how fast a fresh body will skeletonize or mummify.

I'm not sure, but the fact it has never been found must be considered by the jury at the very least!

Is it coincidental that the neighbor saw MJ struggling with a "blue" tote and not any other color. MJ was seen purchasing a "blue" tote from Walmart? DB said she had a "blue" tote.

Totes come in different colors. I have a green tote.

I have a feeling the jury will come back with a guilty verdict today.

The other thing that stuck out to me with regards to the tote was MJ had the replacement in plain sight in his car. There was no reason to leave the tote in his car other than he wanted it seen by Deena in order to make it appear as if it were the one removed from the apartment.

Ah, praying today is the day the jury does the right thing by Phylicia. :praying:

I have a feeling the jury will come back with a guilty verdict today.

That is the same feeling I have been getting. They probably wanted to look again at MJ's facial expressions and actions around Phylicia in the June video and what he did on the day she went missing. This will help them to identify the type of character he is (devious, cunning, sly, intimidating, lusting, evil, etc.)

The other thing that stuck out to me with regards to the tote was MJ had the replacement in plain sight in his car. There was no reason to leave the tote in his car other than he wanted it seen by Deena in order to make it appear as if it were the one removed from the apartment.

Ah, praying today is the day the jury does the right thing by Phylicia. :praying:

Right!! Why didn't he take the tote with his belongings earlier during the day to the place where he was moving to?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agave1993
Back