MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
abstr, feel free to ask any questions you want to here... between all of us here, we know the answer. Whether we can post it... well that is another matter.

You can find anything you want to in the Case Archive, it has everything reported since Phylicia was murdered.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Phylicia Barnes -MD-/

Are you a local? I have lived in the MD/DC area all my life. I am familiar with the area she died in and thought for a long while that it was random. I am just so sad for her parents. That part of Bmore was not somewhere for a girl from rural NC>

Another question...and I am sorry I know I could research the answer. How is Deena related to her? Half sister? By what parents? I think it is the same dad and different Mom?

Bringing to the current page again. Abstr, some of the info from the above link may help too.

I think Deena had her suspicions. She lied about their being no drugs, alcohol and men being involved. There is a sex tape from June of 2010 with Deena, MJ, PB, and one of MJ's little brothers streaking, drunk, and outside by a school touching each other. During a previous visit, June 2010 iirc, Deena saw MJ attending to PB's knee and try to touch PB's genitals.

Let us know what other questions you have.

Another question...and I am sorry I know I could research the answer. How is Deena related to her? Half sister? By what parents? I think it is the same dad and different Mom?

Yes, Phylicia and her half siblings have the same dad.

Bringing to the current page again. Abstr, some of the info from the above link may help too.

I think Deena had her suspicions. She lied about their being no drugs, alcohol and men being involved. There is a sex tape from June of 2010 with Deena, MJ, PB, and one of MJ's little brothers streaking, drunk, and outside by a school touching each other. During a previous visit, June 2010 iirc, Deena saw MJ attending to PB's knee and try to touch PB's genitals.

Let us know what other questions you have.
Where did Deena sit in the courtroom?

wher

Probably because Michael told them who all knew what happened, and McCray was on their radar for quite some time.

I want to see Deena get arrested.

But how could Neverdon use that in his argument if it didn't come first hand from the jury?

Did the jury give an interview afterwards?

Unless I hear it straight from the jury's mouth, I think Neverdon is grasping at more straws.

I am convinced KB knew also. I believe she in fact did go by the apartment and saw Phylicia's body wrapped in those sheets, and probably got the hell out of there instead of calling the cops. That's just the Baltimore ment6ality, didn't see nothing, don't know nothing, and didn't hear nothing. The ignorant slave mentality that derives from years of no education. KB and DB definitely talked about this case and got their story together. Her BS story about DB said she was asleep is not convincing. You plan to go by there any don't? KB deserves to get some of this too. Grown @ss woman say you going to do something, but don't and then never offer a rationalization why!

I wonder how Mr Barnes views his daughters now?

Yes, I agree TPC... the evil sisters both knew. Michael's brother/cousins knew. McCray knew.

Are you a local? I have lived in the MD/DC area all my life. I am familiar with the area she died in and thought for a long while that it was random. I am just so sad for her parents. That part of Bmore was not somewhere for a girl from rural NC>

No. I am unfamiliar with the area. But I do believe any area can be a bad area when it comes to underage kids hanging out with twenty-somethings, drugs and alcohol.

Plus, rape is way more common than you ever hear about. Ironically, because of the very evidence in this trial, Michael would have gotten away with the rape.

I wonder how Mr Barnes views his daughters now?

Yes, I agree TPC... the evil sisters both knew. Michael's brother/cousins knew. McCray knew.

Amanda funny you say evil sisters. Janice Mustafa won't even allow me to call them her sisters in my blog articles. I am only allowed to refer to them as half-siblings. You have to hear her talking about the sisters though. She calls them the wicked half-siblings. She lays in to both of them something horrible, and at times I can't contain myself from bursting into laughter. I believe if you put Janice and both of them in the same room for a half hour only Janice will emerge, and very understandable...smh

I would have preferred a first-degree murder verdict but second-degree will do! Hopefully, the judge will sentence the murderer to 30 years. Oh how I wish the prosecutor's office would at least explore filing charges against EVERYONE else involved in the offenses and/or cover-up.

Who can blame Phylicia's mom for refusing to call deena and kelly Phylicias's sisters? If it were me, I would never even want to see them or hear their names spoken in my presence ever again.

JUSTICE FOR PHYLICIA!

Jayne Miller (@jemiller11) tweeted at 3:34 PM on Wed, Feb 06, 2013:
Case search shows the inmate who was the key witness against Michael Johnson got ten days knocked off his sentence today... hmmm

My mother has been living in the area of the apartments since 1985. I drive by the apartments and shop at Reisterstown Road Plaza frequently. I just left Modell Store 30 minutes ago. The area is not as bad as people think it is. The only other murders that occurred around the apartments were 2 that were due to people who didn't live in the area and come up on the subway. A guy killed his girlfriend after they got off the subway. He tried to pretend it was a robbery. The other murder was a man sitting in a car and someone him. Both happened long before Phylicia's death. Women and young teen girls walk around the area by themself all the time. I grew up in the Pimilico/Park Heights area that is way worse than the area of the apartments. A lot of people in the apartment area said they were shocked to hear about someone going missing and later finding out she was killed. MJ is from Southwest Baltimore near Edmondson Village. That area is known for murders and car thefts. He brought his evil to a typically quiet area.

Jayne Miller (@jemiller11) tweeted at 3:34 PM on Wed, Feb 06, 2013:
Case search shows the inmate who was the key witness against Michael Johnson got ten days knocked off his sentence today... hmmm

As a former Correctional Officer the 10 day knock off sounds like the normal matriculation of time. People don't realize that in Maryland inmates get between 10-12 days off for good time every month. That's what this sounds like to me....

Does anyone know when James McCray came forward with his statement?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah
Back