Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been bothering me too. It's been definitively stated by LE that it wasn't SA, but that doesn't mean it wasn't the suspect's original intent? That could explain the lack of shirt and maybe shoes.

Could have been attempted SA, or he broke in and committed a sexual act in front of her? Something to leave DNA? Sorry guys.

IMO, there are absolutely people who will recognize him from this quick video clip.

It’s a matter of will they turn him in, or not? Let’s say a family member can immediately recognize the way he walks and the very abbreviated part we can see of his face—- will they hide and protect him?

Hopefully someone will inform LE as to his identity.

Personally I have less interest in this particular house. It’s the victim’s home and her identity is known to investigators. Locating it, in my view, doesn’t really help much in tracking him down.

It will have to be the video and/or genealogical DNA, if possible.

JMO

IMO, there are absolutely people who will recognize him from this quick video clip.

It’s a matter of will they turn him in, or not? Let’s say a family member can immediately recognize the way he walks and the very abbreviated part we can see of his face—- will they hide and protect him?

Hopefully someone will inform LE as to his identity.

Personally I have less interest in this particular house. It’s the victim’s home and her identity is known to investigators. Locating it, in my view, doesn’t really help much in tracking him down.

It will have to be the video and/or genealogical DNA, if possible.

JMO
The location of the video is irrelevant. The murder investigation has produced a video of the suspect in the hopes of identifying the suspect.

I agree that some people will say nothing, not even to the suspect. Look at Morgan Harrington and the Delphi girls. In both cases there was clear information about the suspect, but no one said anything - not even family.

The location of the video is irrelevant. The murder investigation has produced a video of the suspect in the hopes of identifying the suspect.

I agree that some people will say nothing, not even to the suspect. Look at Morgan Harrington and the Delphi girls. In both cases there was clear information about the suspect, but no one said anything - not even family.

[BBM] Look at the Laundries.

jmo

IMO, if they had it, they would have released it.

They still might. Maybe it currently has too many features that could identify their home? As it is the current photo has a lot of those details. If you combine them with another angle then suddenly neighbors/others may figure out exactly who the victim is. Maybe they're trying to avoid this?

jmo

You have to wonder did anyone recognize The Bridge Guy or was his family in denial?

They still might. Maybe it currently has too many features that could identify their home? As it is the current photo has a lot of those details. If you combine them with another angle then suddenly neighbors/others may figure out exactly who the victim is. Maybe they're trying to avoid this?

jmo

They could take the video into post and edit even blur out those details to protect the victim.

jmo
If LE had an image of his face they could always remove the background.

You have to wonder did anyone recognize The Bridge Guy or was his family in denial?
His cap was identified as unusual, and his family knew that he had that unusual cap. Delphi suspect had a distinctive gait, again, no one at his local bar or in his family saw a similarity.

Perhaps it's unconscious denial, perhaps conscious ... either way, people knew the man, knew the clothing in the bridge video, knew how he walked when drunk and sober, and said nothing.

In this case, hopefully a former girlfriend has the courage to come forward. It's probably difficult for anyone to come forward and declare that a murder suspect looks like someone known to them, but someone has to be brave.

Paul Bernardo's photo was made public as the Scarborough Rapist. Several people reported that the sketch looked like Bernardo, but tips were buried in a mountain of tips and his DNA was not tested for years. In the meantime, he murdered at least three teenage girls.

I don’t think this youth in California knew the guy or had any contact with him prior. I don’t think it was a situation where they’d been chatting online or anything. I really feel like the only thing LE have is this camera footage.

They probably don’t see the point in doing a sketch as the only basic details the girl can remember are probably what we can see in the video anyway. So they probably feel like the video is “helpful” more than a sketch.

It is definitely odd how someone is shutting the door though. He also seems to venture off to the right instead of going through what appears to be a gate. Maybe it’s just the layout of the property and there’s a drive on the other side but just something I noticed.

It looked to me that at first someone was almost giving him his clothes and items as he was leaving the home and that’s why we see somebody closing the door. But if that was the case and he’d been caught, there would definitely be a sense of escaping from him as he’d be worried they’d be calling police, surely? He’d be running from the property or something. Also, now that I’m assuming LE in that area are following up on that case, surely some other property on the street has a camera that shows him leaving either on foot or his car? Surely more details must be out there.

I’m behind and sure this has been mentioned, but I think our POI learned either with the young victim or those thereafter, that leaving a witness alive was too risky and therefore murder is a necessity to avoid being caught…unless Rachel put up such a hell of a fight he felt he had to kill her to do what he pleased. I desperately hope he is caught soon.

In regards to an earlier question about why we don’t see any footage of this creep entering the home of his young SA victim in LA, perhaps he went in a through window or some other vantage point. Likely started as a peeping Tom, got bolder...

If both the above MOO’s are true, he’s scarier - because he’s learning from experience and honing his craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220