Found Deceased MD - Rachel Morin, 37, left for walk on Ma & Pa Trail 6pm, car found at Williams St entrance, Bel Air, 5 Aug 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True but the people who know him will not necessarily be aware of the case. I have mentioned the case to a couple friends who follow A lot of news sources (online and TV) and they never heard of the case.
Yes but now that there are ties to both coasts, the case should get even more national attention.

That's the only thing I can think of, but it's weird she would be seeing him to the door.
I was thinking maybe he made her walk him out so he could make sure she was not calling LE before he got out the door. Thankful she is alive.
The hairstyle is from March - wondering if that has changed it significantly. The side view shot of his face up thread from a tweet is the best pic for identification.
Frightening but this guy could be anywhere - put a hat on him and some sunglasses and he blends right in.
Fingers crossed that someone recognizes him.
JMO

I'm wondering if at first it wasn't an attack on the young girl but was reported later as one along with a home invasion. The video clearly shows someone letting him out of the door, maybe he got caught with the young girl? JMO
Yes! I was going to say the same. I've gone back and watched 3x, and it looks almost like he's telling the person inside bye or something and you see the person inside close the door.

Just a reply to this thread after watching the Sherriff's update. Sad they don't have his name.

Don't know why, but a big part of me is not that surprised. I've always thought it was random. Not anyone local.

Yes, it's a long distance from LA. He seems to be described as "in his early to mid-twenties".
So wishing I had a better feeling about him being captured very soon.

Doubting he even had a reason to be near the Ma and Pa trail, unless it involved drugs in some way...and even that its far-fetched IMHO.

If they don't catch this "hispanic-looking male perp" soon, there will be other crimes to follow. Now that they are certain, via DNA, that he has killed once, he may kill again. May be responsible for other attacks or murders before and not been caught. No DNA hits on those for some reason. Or he may be escalating, which is very frightening.

Where did he go? Literally he did not seem afraid at all in the video footage of the LA attack. Also, attacking a young girl, as LE says, is very concerning.

---Back to step one, the beginning. He is obviously "in the air" and may turn up anywhere, or nowhere at all.---

-totally different circumstance, visions of dear Mollie Tibbetts in my mind-

Hoping for a quick apprehension, although not at all certain this will happen.

So sorry RM and especially for your children.

May your family have some peace in their planned memorial tomorrow.

Chi

Last edited:
So he’s hit CA now MD, where does he go next? North or south? My guess is he’s running and Mexico would be my guess for his next stop but maybe Canada to throw people off the course.

IMOO

Well ... interesting for sure ... so curious how calmly he left the house and who closed the door? Strange circumstances for a home invasion and assault ... and how is it that the female in the video showed him to the door and he casually walked out carrying his shirt/shoes ... and yet he violently killed Rachel. Gosh I hope someone identifies him real quick ... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member