Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering if anyone is local to there...what kinds of money crops grow there in the Montgomery county area ? I think corn ? And there is fields for hay... are they baling hay and harvesting stuff now?? tia

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...3cb098-47ff-11e4-a046-120a8a855cca_story.html

Catherine has been transferred from jail to a psychiatric hospital.

I see the family are misunderstanding the Amber alert system. So many people seem to not understand how it works.

“The Amber Alert works because it is done immediately after an abduction occurs and information about a suspect vehicle is immediately provided to the public while the suspect may still be in the area,” Shipley said. “The circumstances in this case do not apply.”

Good Morning,

The KlaasKids Search Organization is in German Town Maryland organizing a search right now for Sarah and Jacob this Saturday and Sunday.

KlaasKids has asked Websleuths to help provide food and water for the searchers.

Later I will be posting all the information about the search and how you can help with donations of food.

Do we have anyone locally on Websleuths who knows the area around the German Town Community Center located at 18905 Kingsview Road?

If someone is familiar with the restaurants in that area please contact me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

I know we can look up restaurants close by using Google and a billion other ways on the Internet but it's always better to speak with someone
who knows the area if possible.

THANK YOU!

There will also be a benefit fundraiser at to help with search effort at Bennigan’s in Clarksburg on Monday, Oct. 6 from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. The Bennigan’s at 23315 Fredrick Road in Clarksburg will donation 20 percent of all meals toward search efforts. Those wishing to help must bring the flyer which can be printed at findshareafindjacob.com.

http://patch.com/maryland/silverspring/search-expert-joins-hunt-missing-hoggle-siblings/#.VC8PuhY2NGE

A national missing children’s organization is now working with the family of Montgomery County’s missing Hoggle children to better plan a community search this weekend.

Brad Dennis, director of search operations for the Klaas Kids Foundation, told Montgomery Community Media his organization will educate the family on the proper way to conduct a search and how to prepare volunteers.

just wondering if anyone is local to there...what kinds of money crops grow there in the Montgomery county area ? I think corn ? And there is fields for hay... are they baling hay and harvesting stuff now?? tia

I'm local...There's lots of fields for corn...I was looking at this today out with the Klass folks...Looks like about 1/2 of the fields in the general area have been plowed...

From my own experience of psychosis I know that I remember some things and not others. I get paranoia and feel that people in authority are watching me, tapping my phone, stalking me etc. I can't always remember what it is I have done to end up in hospital when I'm "back to normal". I'm a highly functioning person most of the time. I look after my children, I go to university, I don't think I look "weird" (well not that weird anyway lol). But when I have a psychotic episode I lose touch with reality. I'm lucky I have supportive family and professionals around me. I've never hurt or put my children in danger in the 16.5 years I've been a parent.

I feel sad for all involved in this case, including the mother, but can understand why some won't.

:hug:

The Hoggle children are not getting the attention they need from the community. I don't understand why. I am local and volunteered as a search member at the last weekend search. That weekend of volunteer searches, the family had expected >1000 searchers, and by 12pm on Saturday only 150 ppl had stopped by. The Charlottesville case has garnered a lot of the MSM attention. I think about these children daily and slammed on my breaks on a major road two weeks ago when I saw a child I thought was Jacob. As I approached, I realized it was not. My heart aches for TT and his family. I will be there as a volunteer tomorrow afternoon. I only hope many more people can join this search. This is too close to home for me.
My children are of nearly the same age :(

<3Find Jacob, Find Sarah<3

I passed out flyers that weekend, and I couldn't believe some peoples reactions to me even asking for their attention. I'm sure they thought I was trying to sell magazines outside of the grocery store or something but I got crazy responses. One lady blatantly ignored me like I was begging for change. I started changing my tone
Me: "Hi, these are local missing children, have you seen them?".
Passerby: "No"
Me: "Would you mind taking a flyer in case you do, or someone you know does?"
Passerby: "NO!"... turns and walks away

Me: "Hi, have you heard of the missing children?"
Man: "Yeah, I've heard about it all day long. We haven't seen them, and we've seen a million flyers. I don't want one. Sorry."

Yikes people, this is how we treat our community?

Just caught up on this whole thread, this case is so strange and scary how she took them one by one. Im guessing she took them to the same spot if she was gone the same amount of time. at least if she was gone 3 hours, that narrows it down to pretty much a radius of a hour and a half for where they could be. cos she would have to kill them if thats what has happened and then drive back. could even be much closer if she spent some time with them first. I have a bad feeling about this one :( I hope the new searches find them:(

The Hoggle children are not getting the attention they need from the community. I don't understand why. I am local and volunteered as a search member at the last weekend search. That weekend of volunteer searches, the family had expected >1000 searchers, and by 12pm on Saturday only 150 ppl had stopped by. The Charlottesville case has garnered a lot of the MSM attention. I think about these children daily and slammed on my breaks on a major road two weeks ago when I saw a child I thought was Jacob. As I approached, I realized it was not. My heart aches for TT and his family. I will be there as a volunteer tomorrow afternoon. I only hope many more people can join this search. This is too close to home for me.
My children are of nearly the same age :(

<3Find Jacob, Find Sarah<3

I sadly think that it depends on many factors in a community that determines how many are interested to help and how many resources are brought to bear on the situation. I will pray for these children and certainly would look if I were there.

Is Germantown the primary area being searched? I believe I heard TT say that on a video. I haven't seen anything specific on all the areas LE have searched, just that it was a large area. I'm curious as to where the eldest child attends school, and if it's fairly close, or accessible, to where Catherine was hiding those four days. Perhaps she was going to attempt to get to him, then bring him to join his sister and brother/leave the area. Pure speculation on my part, of course, and there's obviously no way to determine how her mind was working, but what was her plan? It seems she had one as she dealt with one child at a time, and getting her eldest son was the next part of her plan.

Does anyone know if the Kentlands area was searched? Catherine's mother mentioned that place, but I never heard anything more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee