Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Maryland in St. Mary's County. I'm surrounded by acres of land and although this area hasn't been suspected yet, Mapquest says i'm about 1 1/2 hours away from Gathersburg, so I'm getting my feet out there on the ground. You never know. I can't just sit here. I won't cover much terrain, but again, you never know and we've got to just look anywhere/everywhere we can. If that's as close as our yards and neighborhoods, we should get out there, IMO. Where are you Sarah and Jacob?

There's so much land to search, its huge. But I have a feeling these kids are closer to the Hoggle home. Whatever Mom did, she needed some time to do it in and this trip would've been a stretch.

One thing of NOTE that I saw out walking this countryside, are swales, everywhere. Do you know what that is?

A Swale is a wide, shallow channel designed to convey water safely. It has gently sloping sides. The swale can be lined with grass or stone to prevent erosion. Here, the swales are thickly covered in grass and at the ends of these swales are small entrances to tunnels, to where the water flows. I hate to say it, but this really caught my eye and I spent some time looking at them. I have to tell you, you could fit a child in there. :(

Just a thought I had to share...

swale.jpg

A swale looks like this, only here, they're covered in alot more in grass. The tunnel openings are harder to see. (Sorry, I have no camera- I used a Google pic.)

I believe the water here would flow into the Patonic River.

Hoping and praying for an ending that looks nothing like this... of course.

Amir Jennings has been missing since November 2011 and his mother Zinah STILL won't say where he is. Probably dead. Lots of forensics. Zinah has mental issues as well. I hate to think it, but this case is going the same direction.

I'm shocked that this case hasnt been on the news very much. I heard about it at first then I havent heard anything else.

Cant believe there is so little info and they still havent found them. Mentally ill or not, she is a murderer and also pre-meditated one at that if those kids are dead.

Can someone clear something up for me?

When did the other child go missing? She left with Jacob and Sarah to get pizza and then returned with Sarah. When did Sarah go missing? I understand that Catherine went missing at the restaurant but was Sarah with her then?

Can someone clear something up for me?

When did the other child go missing? She left with Jacob and Sarah to get pizza and then returned with Sarah. When did Sarah go missing? I understand that Catherine went missing at the restaurant but was Sarah with her then?
She took Jacob for pizza and returned without him saying he was at a "play date" then Sarah disappeared the next morning... she told everyone she took the kids to a "trial day at a day care" then when her husband wanted to go pick them up she "couldn't remember where the day care was" and they drove around for hours and then stopped at a chic fil a for her to get a drink and that's when she disappeared.... they still have one older child who is still with his dad

Bumping for these little ones...these little beings need found , no matter what or how.
They are still having volunteer searches according to the FB and website.

http://patch.com/maryland/northpotomac/court-date-set-mom-missing-toddlers

snipped-....The court date follows a request from Hoggle’s attorney, David Felsen, for charges to be dropped against Hoggle, who has refused to cooperate with police or family members looking for the youngsters, according to Montgomery Community Media....

....Hoggle also told Turner she had been in contact with someone who has been with the children since her arrest on Sept. 12....

So does she get visiors or phone calls from whomever?? How exactly would she have contact with mystery person?

smh, poor thing...I sure wish they had enough people looking for them. Jacob & Sarah have got to be some where, but I really don't think they are with any one...

http://patch.com/maryland/northpotomac/court-date-set-mom-missing-toddlers

snipped-....The court date follows a request from Hoggle’s attorney, David Felsen, for charges to be dropped against Hoggle, who has refused to cooperate with police or family members looking for the youngsters, according to Montgomery Community Media....

....Hoggle also told Turner she had been in contact with someone who has been with the children since her arrest on Sept. 12....

So does she get visiors or phone calls from whomever?? How exactly would she have contact with mystery person?

smh, poor thing...I sure wish they had enough people looking for them. Jacob & Sarah have got to be some where, but I really don't think they are with any one...

She is lying. :( If she is getting visitors and phone calls, they are being monitored. The second someone said they had those kids, the cops would have swarmed.

I think about these two darlings multiple times a day. This morning my 1 and a half year old daughter picked up one of the flyers I keep in my car and said "baby!" as she pointed at Jacob :(

<3 Find Sarah, Find Jacob <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member