Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am praying today will be the day that these two babies will be found, alive I hope. :please:

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/10/25/mother-of-missing-md-children-breaks-her-silence/

The mother charged in the disappearance of Sarah and Jacob Hoggle has broken her silence after nearly two months and called their father from a psychiatric facility where she is being held.

According to Troy Turner, the childrens’ father and Catherine Hoggle’s common-law husband, she was asking questions about their oldest son before he turned the table. “Finally I just told her that I needed some questions answered,” Turner says.

Turner says she did not tell the whole truth during their conversation.

She is just pulling the exact same stunt as the woman from Arizona, and I'm sure she is hoping for the same results. If Hoggle is crazy, she is just crazy like a fox.

The woman I referenced is linked below.......be prepared to get mad.

An Arizona woman convicted in the disappearance of her young son was released from prison Friday without ever providing authorities details on the whereabouts of the missing boy.

Elizabeth Johnson carried a cardboard box of belongings as she walked out of prison just after midnight and was driven away by her attorney to an undisclosed location. She has no plans to make any public statements.

Johnson, 27, is "happy to be out, excited about her future, and optimistic about how things are going to go for her," her lawyer Marc Victor said.

The release from prison was the latest twist in the case that began with the December 2009 disappearance of 8-month-old "Baby Gabriel" and included police searches of trash containers and a Texas landfill.

Authorities have said Johnson initially told the boy's father that she killed her son and dumped him in a trash bin but later recanted and said she gave the infant to a couple at a park in San Antonio, Texas. With no sign of the child, prosecutors were only able to file lesser charges against her, including kidnapping, custodial interference and unlawful imprisonment.

A jury deadlocked on the kidnapping charge — the most serious count against her that could have brought more than two decades in prison. She was sentenced to 5 1/4 years on the interference and imprisonment convictions.

Despite Johnson being released from prison, the case isn't necessarily finished. Authorities could still bring charges against her if the child turns up dead.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/arizona-mom-missing-baby-released-prison

Bumping- hey Maryland, where are Jacob & Sarah?
I think she gave them to 'God' , so in her mind they ARE okay.
SMH, poor little ones

I hope that TT can get answers about his children soon. I can't imagine trying to live this nightmare daily.

I honestly can't think of how TT is handling this. I guess on the pure hope they are out there safe somewhere. This is one of the cruelest cases I've seen, not that it's a contest. This tears me in half just reading about it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...b173ba-6376-11e4-9fdc-d43b053ecb4d_story.html

Maryland prosecutors: Police didn’t threaten mom of missing kids at hospital
Charges against Catherine Hoggle, the mentally ill Montgomery County mother whose toddlers remain missing, should remain in place because detectives never threatened or coerced her during a recent interview at a state psychiatric hospital, prosecutors said in court papers filed in response to a dismissal request by Hoggle’s attorney.

Thinking the new area must be part of the live find search portion, ss this is really far out of the timeline.

I think they are working off of two different scenarios from what Dad has said in the media. One a rescue the other a recovery.

My thought on this: even if it is a wild goose chase, LET HER DO IT!!! Even a wild goose chase has the possibility of yielding a clue or 2. Gah, this angers me to no end…

Damnit, the judge should let her show LE where she thinks they are! Surely the psych services who are looking after her and LE can arrange something together to ensure that she is protected psychologically? I know some people might think "who gives a poop about her wellbeing?" but I still believe that this is a severely mentally ill woman who needs treatment, not punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay