Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the husband tried questioning her? I wonder if they drug her with something would she talk? I know that it's illegal to do this if the suspect doesn't submit to it, but maybe they should get her drunk. Maybe she'd agree to that and start talking??? I know I know I'm grasping for straws here, but this case is more frustrating because it's their own MOTHER. It's so horrible and tragic.

At first I thought, She must have been convinced that if she didn't kill them the aliens would abduct them etc. But if something like this were the case, then why isn't she talking? It seems like she would tell her husband matter of fact that she had to kill or hide the children from aliens etc. Paranoid schizophrenics tell those that they are close to their fears. They are truly convinced, so they talk about it. Her not talking is just infuriating. I'd be more sympathetic towards her and her illness if she informed her husband of what she did and or where they are. But her not talking makes me think she's not as crazy as she wants us to believe. I'm just downright furious. I don't have as much sympathy for her as I would if she would tell someone where those babies are. In a way, I think she's just as bad as the other kidnapper killers out there. I know it seems awful to say because she has a very serious mental illness, but she's not talking, so I just don't have the sympathy for her that others may.

If I were her husband, I don't think I could hold back. I'd lose it! Poor guy!

Suppose the voices in her head told her to lower them to the bottom of a well to hide them from ISIS etc. So she does this thinking she must. If something like that is what happened, then a true paranoid schizophrenic would say so. They are convicted and they don't think actions such as those are crazy, so they don't hide them. In a paranoid schizophrenic's mind, protecting her children from ISIS in such a manner makes sense to her. BUT, Her not talking just makes no sense considering her diagnosis. She KNOWS she did something terribly wrong. She doesn't believe her actions were in her babies' best interests. Thus, she's not as crazy as we think.

Oh gosh, I hope they didn't starve to death somewhere.

Have they checked bodies of water? Maybe she drowned them. I hate typing this, but that seems to be the method of murder these mentally insane mothers prefer.

Also, i've heard many say that it's possible she doesn't remember what she did to or where the children are, but if that were REALLY the case, then she'd say so. I think she's withholding the truth because she knows she did something horribly wrong, not because she's confused or because she's forgotten

Poor little ones...has to pure torture for the family, not knowing what to believe- whether they are really safe some where, or out there waiting to be discovered by searchers. Such a difficult case...two separate incidents, 2 vehicles, 2 places left from.
Shame the case isn't getting more attention from the press...where ARE Jacob and Sarah?

Poor little ones...has to pure torture for the family, not knowing what to believe- whether they are really safe some where, or out there waiting to be discovered by searchers. Such a difficult case...two separate incidents, 2 vehicles, 2 places left from.
Shame the case isn't getting more attention from the press...where ARE Jacob and Sarah?

This case is starting to dwindle in the news =( I hope it doesn't dissapear those children are out there somewhere.... I'm just not sure if the "grassroots" efforts going on are enough to keep them in the publics mind... I wish the police would do more questioning or question more people such as the parents her doctors anyone who may shed some info

I don't hear anything about these little ones in the local news nor read anything about their case in the newspapers. How sad is that? Is it due in part to the mother's mental health status? Kind of like when some folks read that a prostitute is missing or a case is probably drug related -- for whatever reason some lose interest.

But these little children are missing, and even though their mother caused their disappearance, it doesn't mean she's going to reveal anytime soon what she did with them -- she may not even remember!! So why aren't these kids getting the same amount of attention other kids who disappear get?

I'm baffled -- and sad about it.

Still no news? Poor little babies. I wish there were answers.

The most recent article I found is from 2 days ago. :(

Usa9 did a piece tonight. Can't grab link right now but if you do a search on their site it should show up.

I seriously cannot believe this is getting so little attention. I will never ever ever ever be able to make heads or tails of why some stories get attention and others do not. :tantrum:

I cant believe they havent found them yet :/ I google their names everyday hoping something comes up

Why is this case losing interest in the media? Why arent Catherines Parents being more outspoken pleading for the children to be found? I'm mainly hearing only Troy and his family pleading for them ? I have so many questions about this case its literally driving me crazy...I'm so afraid its going to disappear from the public before they are found...

I think the majority of people believe the kids are deceased, and know there's not even a logical place to search because of the mother's erratic behavior. It would seem pretty overwhelming to most people. She thinks she protected them from something. I feel sad for the surviving child...so much chaos in their world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx