Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea if it is the same guy. The story is very confusing. In this story it sounds as though Randy and his wife are divorced. TT has said his wife wasn't supposed to drive. If Randy drove Catherine and Jacob to Catherine's mother's house, how is it that Randy then let Catherine and Jacob take his car? How was Randy supposed to get home? It just smacks of a well-thought plan of parental kidnapping, imo.

Turner told police that on Sept. 7 at approximately 1 p.m., while he was at work, Catherine Hoggle’s father, Randy Hoggle, drove she and Jacob and Sarah to Catherine Hoggle’s mother’s home in Gaithersburg. Catherine Hoggle borrowed her father’s car, a gray 2007 Nissan Rogue SUV, and told her parents that she was going to bring Jacob to get some pizza, according to the police news release. Catherine Hoggle returned to her mother’s home after about three hours but did not have Jacob with her, according to the report. Police said Catherine Hoggle told her parents that Jacob was at a friend’s house. Catherine Hoggle then returned to her home with Sarah.
http://www.mymcmedia.org/police-searching-for-mother-and-two-kids/

While the media hasn't said so, I assume RH returned home with Catherine and Sarah. What I don't understand is why it appears no one thought it odd to be gone for 3 hours while getting pizza.

I have no idea if it is the same guy. The story is very confusing. In this story it sounds as though Randy and his wife are divorced. TT has said his wife wasn't supposed to drive. If Randy drove Catherine and Jacob to Catherine's mother's house, how is it that Randy then let Catherine and Jacob take his car? How was Randy supposed to get home? It just smacks of a well-thought plan of parental kidnapping, imo.

Turner told police that on Sept. 7 at approximately 1 p.m., while he was at work, Catherine Hoggle’s father, Randy Hoggle, drove she and Jacob and Sarah to Catherine Hoggle’s mother’s home in Gaithersburg. Catherine Hoggle borrowed her father’s car, a gray 2007 Nissan Rogue SUV, and told her parents that she was going to bring Jacob to get some pizza, according to the police news release. Catherine Hoggle returned to her mother’s home after about three hours but did not have Jacob with her, according to the report. Police said Catherine Hoggle told her parents that Jacob was at a friend’s house. Catherine Hoggle then returned to her home with Sarah.
http://www.mymcmedia.org/police-searching-for-mother-and-two-kids/

While the media hasn't said so, I assume RH returned home with Catherine and Sarah. What I don't understand is why it appears no one thought it odd to be gone for 3 hours while getting pizza.

This is so sad. I fear the babies are no longer with us. :( I hate to say it. But if she had trusted friends to stash them with, then those trusted friends who know the mental state of this woman. After she left them, they would surely have called LE or the dad and said they had the kids and that mom was having an ' episode'.

The timeline is somewhat confusing, and we don't really know what a typical day was like for the family. Nor what, if any, suspicions may have been had, in those hours prior, that something was terribly off, before LE was called. Regardless, there are two cute little bitties that aren't where they re supposed to be. We aren't privy to how closely CH's actions were monitored on a daily basis, nor if she really had an opportunity to set some plan in place to move the children to a 'safe place'. I fear her idea of such has been altered by her troubling illness and these children have been harmed. Hopefully the pieces will come together soon in order to locate them. It is hard for me to envision other family members being involved, as wouldn't it defeat the purpose of ever seeing and having a relationship with them? I'll help you hide them even if I never see them again seems drastic....

Find Jacob & Sarah!

Yes, but... if RH lived with Catherine, and he drove her and the kids to her mother's house (his ex), and then Catherine used his car for 3 hours... where was he? Did he hang out with his ex-wife and the older child during that time?

It makes no sense to me that either of her parents would let her be alone with any of the children, or drive if she wasn't supposed to.

Curiouser and curiouser.

RH living with them makes a lot of sense. That explains the big question "was CH left alone regularly with the kids or not?". Before we had this piece of infomation there were a lot of holes in that statement, as we wondered what the arragements were overnights ect when TT went to work. If RH lives with them then its probably to supervise CH. Why he decided she didnt need supervising on this particular day she took Jacob remains a mystery.

http://www.mymcmedia.org/court-documents-show-hoggles-deception/

" Police say they have searched 13,000 acres in the Darnestown and Clarksburg areas and have so far failed to find the children. They now say they are building a homicide case against Hoggle.

What police do know is Hoggle has changed her story about what happened to her children on several occassions during the 15 -hour interview after her arrest. According to court documents, Hoggle originally told investigations she dropped the children off with an “old high school friend” named Erin who lives in Bethesda. When pressed she could not come up with “Erin’s” last name or address. She allegedly told investigators the information was in her cell phone but when they gave her the phone, she deleted information on the phone, according to the documents."

This is interesting. Not sure if we've seen this info or not. That article also says she has a bond hearing September 30th - thats today US time correct?

http://www.mymcmedia.org/court-documents-show-hoggles-deception/

" Police say they have searched 13,000 acres in the Darnestown and Clarksburg areas and have so far failed to find the children. They now say they are building a homicide case against Hoggle.

What police do know is Hoggle has changed her story about what happened to her children on several occassions during the 15 -hour interview after her arrest. According to court documents, Hoggle originally told investigations she dropped the children off with an “old high school friend” named Erin who lives in Bethesda. When pressed she could not come up with “Erin’s” last name or address. She allegedly told investigators the information was in her cell phone but when they gave her the phone, she deleted information on the phone, according to the documents."

This is interesting. Not sure if we've seen this info or not. That article also says she has a bond hearing September 30th - thats today US time correct?

Today is October 1st.

Praying these kids are found. I think she should be held without bond until these kids are found. I pray this doesn't end up like the Skelton brothers case. There is so much ground to cover....

I wish something would break in this case.

where are these 2 little ones?? Bumping to page 1....why is it so quiet? Hey Maryland, you have little ones that need to be found.

I just want to know what is going on in the mind of CH. I know she has mental illness but isn't there any moment when she has some form of clarity and conscience?

I just want to know what is going on in the mind of CH. I know she has mental illness but isn't there any moment when she has some form of clarity and conscience?

It all depends on the meds they are giving her. She may genuinely not remember where she left the children. I feel so sad that they are the victims of their mother's cruel illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member