Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello - I need to speak with a Mod, I live in the area and my neighbor and I volunteered in the search this weekend and she actually knows the Dads friend and has been asked to make a map with the POI, some of which have not been released via MSM, and we need to know how to proceed. I've been a member and reading here for a while but I am not familiar with the rules although I have seen many people make the kind of maps the family would like to see. Could a Moderator please PM me or contact me? Thank you.
I can assist you with a map. Feel free to contact a mod to verify me.

Additionally recent msm indicated she did not have a valid/active drivers license and was not supposed to drive.

I hope they are doing testing on grandpa's vehicle similiarly to the one done on Timmy Pitzen's moms car.

were authorities able to pin down where her car had been? Timmy has been missing for years. I think he's dead. She left behind a note that he was with people who loved him and I took that to mean heaven.

were authorities able to pin down where her car had been? Timmy has been missing for years. I think he's dead. She left behind a note that he was with people who loved him and I took that to mean heaven.

What they found was basically not enough to narrow down a specific area, other than to say it was not near water. The wild flowers found are pretty common across northern IL. Though, I can't say that it wouldn't help in this case. I don't know the MD area. I know that kind of forensics has helped in other cases. I am praying it will open some leads in this case.

For those wishing to be verified here is the info.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...essional-Posters-and-Verified-Locals-Insiders

If a member wants to post as a professional ( a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email.
wsverify@xmission.com

Please include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.
All info will be kept strictly confidential
Thank you!
Please include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.
All info will be kept strictly confidential
Thank you!

What they found was basically not enough to narrow down a specific area, other than to say it was not near water. The wild flowers found are pretty common across northern IL. Though, I can't say that it wouldn't help in this case. I don't know the MD area. I know that kind of forensics has helped in other cases. I am praying it will open some leads in this case.

Interesting use of the term "parental abduction." That usually only happens in custody disputes. In this case, cops know where to find both parents so if the children have been "abducted" they are now with someone other than a parent and this is a kidnapping. Also, cops are reconsidering the issue of an amber alert. I take that to mean they are keeping open the theory the children are still alive.

“Amber Alerts are reserved for stranger abductions, not parental abductions,” Lt. Sonia Pruitt, with Montgomery County Police, told WNEW in a statement. “In addition, the vehicle related to the crime was in our possession, and was processed for evidence, so there was no vehicle for which a broadcast alert would have been helpful under the Amber Alert guidelines.”

The family is also concerned the children might have been taken out of the area on Amtrak or Greyhound, but police say they have no knowledge that the children were transported anywhere by train or bus.

Turner met with police for about three hours on Monday and detectives told him they are going to try to push Maryland State Police for an Amber Alert to be issued, WNEW’s Chuck Carroll has learned.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/09/27/volunteers-wanted-to-search-for-missing-children/

I so wish I could help with the search...
Where are these poor babies?? :( and why isn't mum talking??

She didn't have a traceable phone. A national group is coming this week to assist in mapping and searching in this case. Please keep your fingers crossed!

the news keeps referring to Catherines dad as Randy Hoggle... can anyone confirm if her dad is John Randall Hoggle? If so he is the president and chief executive at Health pathways Incorporated a computer programing service in Germantown... I'm just curious if he has a large business and many contacts why isn't he using them to promote this in the media more? why is he being so silent? http://www.manta.com/c/mmjqrzs/health-pathways-inc

the news keeps referring to Catherines dad as Randy Hoggle... can anyone confirm if her dad is John Randall Hoggle? If so he is the president and chief executive at Health pathways Incorporated a computer programing service in Germantown... I'm just curious if he has a large business and many contacts why isn't he using them to promote this in the media more? why is he being so silent? http://www.manta.com/c/mmjqrzs/health-pathways-inc

I have no idea if it is the same guy. The story is very confusing. In this story it sounds as though Randy and his wife are divorced. TT has said his wife wasn't supposed to drive. If Randy drove Catherine and Jacob to Catherine's mother's house, how is it that Randy then let Catherine and Jacob take his car? How was Randy supposed to get home? It just smacks of a well-thought plan of parental kidnapping, imo.

Turner told police that on Sept. 7 at approximately 1 p.m., while he was at work, Catherine Hoggle’s father, Randy Hoggle, drove she and Jacob and Sarah to Catherine Hoggle’s mother’s home in Gaithersburg. Catherine Hoggle borrowed her father’s car, a gray 2007 Nissan Rogue SUV, and told her parents that she was going to bring Jacob to get some pizza, according to the police news release. Catherine Hoggle returned to her mother’s home after about three hours but did not have Jacob with her, according to the report. Police said Catherine Hoggle told her parents that Jacob was at a friend’s house. Catherine Hoggle then returned to her home with Sarah.
http://www.mymcmedia.org/police-searching-for-mother-and-two-kids/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members