GUILTY MD - Sarah Foxwell, 11, Salisbury, 23 Dec 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who is saying anything about not holding the predator responsible? Is their some rule that says only on person per crime should be held responsible? Caretakers should definitely do some time when they fail to protect their kids.

Knowingly exposing your child to a child predator is the worst crime there is. IMO. Read through the threads here. The majority of crimes against children are caused by women who know their men are scum.

Seems to me the majority of crimes against children have been committed by child predators who are manipulative, cunning, grooms quickly, have antennae for vulnerable children, pocess a personality that women are attracted to, and zeros in on the most vulnerable of both, child and woman, that he can find.

I never once said there is only one person at fault for a child murder, and if you read my comment you would see I understand there are people who blame both and think both should be punished.

My personal opinion is that the child predator loves the people who want to blame caretakers - even if they blame them just a little bit, that lets them off the hook for taking ALL the responsibility for the murderous crime THEY commit. And since I don't ever care to do that, I refuse to join in the consensus of blaming mom/caretaker, unless, of course, there is a mom like Casey A. or little Robert Manwill's mom, others. They should and need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent. I'm not asking you to change your opinion - and I can see by the majority of comments that you have plenty of support in your opinion so please be my guest, just don't expect me to take on your views. TIA :cow: :Justice:

Death penalty and never worry about this creep again................
He didn't care who he hurt or murdered so why should we care about his life.

The family, like this Aunt of the victim, had no clue nor should be held accountable for the actions of a pedophile. I think we all need to take a step back and remember who is at fault and it's not the family. Until we find out that she was fully aware of his history (he may have convinced them all was a lie held against him), this family deserves nothing less than compassion for the death of this beautiful child.

imho

The family, like this Aunt of the victim, had no clue nor should be held accountable for the actions of a pedophile. I think we all need to take a step back and remember who is at fault and it's not the family. Until we find out that she was fully aware of his history (he may have convinced them all was a lie held against him), this family deserves nothing less than compassion for the death of this beautiful child.

imho
And of course I DO place blame on the monster that did it. And it really is easy for me to sit here and judge the caretaker, which I should not do.

Keep this discussion on topic, please.

The topic is Sarah.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

Agreed. We should have the death penalty for these deviants who prey on minors.

In 2008 however, the United States Supreme Court made a flummery ruling in Kennedy v. Louisiana that states cannot punish the crime of child rape with the death penalty.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_v._Louisiana

Confound it! If the death penalty cannot be imposed upon these deviants who prey on minors, then these deviants should have a life without any kind of parole sentence imposed upon them.

Nerosleuth:

This makes me happy that my state wanted to kill Kennedy for what he did to his child, but it also makes me sad my country wouldn't let us. FWIW

The great State of Louisiana had the right idea!!!!

I do not beleive a sex offender can be rehabilitated. JMO

imho

Totally disagree. Aunt has been quoted saying she knew he was a RSO when dating him. Sorry, that doesn't cut it. You don't expose children to a rapist. Nor do you leave a key outside where a sex offender knows it is.

That a woman (in this case the custodial aunt) knowingly allowed a RSO into her home and gave him access to the children in her care, showed him where the spare key to the home was hidden, etc. shows extremely impaired judgement.

OK, I'm going back to the beginning here and asking a question:

The aunt had guardianship of 7 children?

That's crazy to begin with.

Is that right?

Totally disagree. Aunt has been quoted saying she knew he was a RSO when dating him. Sorry, that doesn't cut it. You don't expose children to a rapist. Nor do you leave a key outside where a sex offender knows it is.
I completely agree.
She is minimally guilty of negligence.

John Holloway has informed us that all funeral and burial expenses have been paid by a local philanthropist, who wishes to remain anonymous.

Considering all expenses have been provided, fund raising efforts will not be necessary. If you want to donate your money please consider the Child Advocacy Center or a charity of your choice.

To our anonymous benefactor please accept our heartfelt thanks. You will be blessed.
http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/12/sarah-foxwell-burial-and-funeral.html

The family of 11 year old Sarah Foxwell thanks everyone for their support, time and prayers. They appreciate the support they have received from the community and all the thousands of people who gave up their Christmas to help search for Sarah.

The family's pastor says they refused to give up hope until they received the news that Sarah's body was found near Melson Road and Hampton Court north of Salisbury.

Sarah's body has been taken to Baltimore for autopsy. Results should be known in a few days.
http://www.wgmd.com/2009122628740/foxwell-family-says-thank-you.html

The article
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bal-salisbury-missing-girl1225,0,2414688.story?page=2
also says that she sued her sister for unpaid child support for Sarah and FIVE other children in 2008? How many children were living here exposed to him, and what are their ages? I am tired of these stories, as you all are.

Hello everyone from Australia and I hope you had a lovely christmas...this sure puts a dampner on it though.......

At the moment I am so sad and so very very angry.........

A few of you are blaming the legal system...

I am blaming these mothers/relatives AND the legal system......it is one big vicious circle that needs to be broken for this to begin to stop happening...

You know we had an add on tv a few years back about child abuse and it listed statistics......I can only remember a couple but they were horrifying.....it was 98% of heroin addicts have been sexually abused as kids and something like 80 or 90% of boys who were sexually abused go on to abuse.......please do not quote me on these figures tho I am pretty positive on the heroin addicts one......it was an add to tell children that if they were being touched etc to tell someone....they dont have it on anymore but I wish they did......

So I personally think it is a vicious cycle.....but to stop it the legal system has to lock them away for a long time.

Another thing is women need to be educated on how to cope by themselves instead of relying on a man.....any man.....to complete them......

In these cases you read it so so many times....in fact I know women like this....that for some reason just cant function without a man in their life...

Someone said about it being stupidity....in a majority of these cases I think it is pure selfishness

These women go from man to man to man and not just date them...but actually MOVE IN with them...kids in tow....half the time they have known them for hardly any time

And I know a few here will get offended but my opinion is of the majority of the women involved in these cases of murdered children ...they are deads...s and scumbags and lowlifes.....not all but the majority certainly are

In the worst case on here that ever rattled me....I cant think of the poor little girls name.....but the mother was Colleen....

The mother had married a guy 19 years younger than herself in a bar for gods sake.....

she had a tribe of kids who she wasnt sure of who some of the fathers were...supposedly born of rape....

yuuccckkkkkk it was just depravity.......and that poor little girl was the victim....

What is sad is the amount of decent living couples out there who would give their left legs to have a child and go through ivf and long adoption lists etc etc...these kids would be spoilt rotten instead they are exposed to the indecent world of their parents lives.....

Just to put things in perspective.....re my above post...

I joined WS END OCT 09 after becoming interested in Morgan Harrington..and using google found Websleuths...and ah well became addicted....

In that time the murdered children:

Somer Thompson-"probably" abducted by a stranger, but mum had been married a number of times, kids to different dads, had a new boyfriend living with them AND left "friend" at home to look after kids when they got home from school....

Elizabeth Olten-murdered by emotionally unstable teenager....possibly because her own mother was druggie, had a couple of kids to different dads, had Alyssa at 15,unable to take care of kids, kids moved to grandmas - who herself had had a couple of hubbies, dad in jail....Poor victims father and brother in jail for drugs and dad suspect in murdering his last girlfriend...nice lot...

Shaniya Davis-poor poor child, mum a total living in a decrepid trailer, couple of kids to different dads, new boyfriend living with them, druggie, auntie had kids to numerous dads and druggie.........dad seemed ok but he too had had kids to a couple of women and his other kids chose not to live with him...

Marc Bookal-"possibly" killed by stepfather (or boyfriend of mum)......who had fractured the skull of his brother when he was one....he went to jail and mum married and had child with another man......and then left him and went back to child basher when he got out of jail......pure class...

And now poor Sarah Foxwell......mum has 6 or 7 kids, lost custody, guardian aunt dated extremely dangerous child sex offender......

and this is in just over 2 months....

imho

If it wasn't so late and I wasn't so tired I would link up the articles that state where (as is the case in the majority of these cases) the aunt knew, the aunts brother went to school with this guy and knew, the entire family knew.....I'm only bolding the below because alot of posters keep missing the fact that.....

The aunt dated and knew this was an RSO!!!

Nope, still not giving the aunt a break. Charge her.

OK, I'm going back to the beginning here and asking a question:

The aunt had guardianship of 7 children?

That's crazy to begin with.

Is that right?
The mom did have 7 children. This was probably written in 2005:

http://www.graduates.com/vg.aspx?i=2699359

hi im 32 now and the mother of 7 beatiful children and three step children, so all togeather there are 10 great kids, wonderful husband

imho

The Aunt knew Leggs was a registered SO. Per article: According to charging documents, Fothergill dated Leggs "for a short period of time a month or so ago and ... Leggs just stopped contacting her." Fothergill told police that she knew that Leggs was a registered sex offender.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bal-salisbury-missing-girl1225,0,2414688.story?page=2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back