GUILTY MD - Sarah Foxwell, 11, Salisbury, 23 Dec 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If it wasn't so late and I wasn't so tired I would link up the articles that state where (as is the case in the majority of these cases) the aunt knew, the aunts brother went to school with this guy and knew, the entire family knew.....I'm only bolding the below because alot of posters keep missing the fact that.....

The aunt dated and knew this was an RSO!!!

Nope, still not giving the aunt a break. Charge her.

I agree.

My initial thought when the media reported that Sarah was missing and there was no "break-in" concerned me greatly. As well as a "family member" reported Sarah missing ~10:00 AM, makes my "hinky-meter" go up as I feel no one was home during the time Sarah went missing.

Then as more info came out with regards to Sarah's sister seeing Leggs and what he was wearing, also makes me think that a light was on either in the bedroom or an area where the light would shine in the bedroom.

I am also thinking that Leggs would probably never have entered the home using the "spare key" if the aunt was in the house. All Leggs would have had to do was drive by the house and see if the aunt's vehicle was there.

Perhaps Leggs spotted the aunt out somewhere.

I also feel that the 6 year-old would have gotten out of bed and gone to her aunt to tell her Sarah left the house with Leggs. Even if Leggs threatend the younger sister, Leggs clearly would have either taken her or did something to keep her quiet. However, IMO, since the aunt wasn't home, all Leggs had to do was just leave with Sarah.

I cant fathon how anyone can think this aunt is guiltless? She was this childs GUARDIAN... Do I seriously need to define the word?

These women need to learn that their bad choices that put these children at risk have consequences other than fund raisers. IMO.

Again, a child may still be alive if someone in her life cared more about her than themselves.

OF COURSE it is the perps fault. OF COURSE. But IMO, these women share the blame. Who should be held accountable for protecting them if not their mothers, or guardians? If you are in a car accident that could be avoided in a reasonable driving manner and you slam into another vehicle when you had time to stop, this accident will be deemed your fault as well for not reacting properly to the circumstances.

Is a child not worth as much as a car? Due dilligence. So many of these children were/are at risk because the people responsible for them did NOT practice due dilligence in protecting them. AND YES, IMO their negligence should be prosecuted. OF COURSE they have years of guilt ahead for what they should have done... jail or prosecution may not compare with what they have to live with... SO WHAT!

:furious:

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/2...everely-burned

This murderous slug shows how rageful and determined he is! This poor baby was burned so that the evidence would be destroyed? My gosh, what a sick, sick, pathetic . moo

This seems to be a terrible trend for murderous predators -

Nevaeh - encased in cement

Somer - thrown in garbage dump to be compacted and dumped out of state

Sarah - Severely burned body

I wonder if this slug was in Michigan or Florida lately?

If it wasn't so late and I wasn't so tired I would link up the articles that state where (as is the case in the majority of these cases) the aunt knew, the aunts brother went to school with this guy and knew, the entire family knew.....I'm only bolding the below because alot of posters keep missing the fact that.....

The aunt dated and knew this was an RSO!!!

Nope, still not giving the aunt a break. Charge her.

You forgot; And gave him a key to the house!

Was the aunt home that night? Who else besides Sarah and the little sister were in the house? What relative checked on them at 10am the next morning? WHERE WAS THE AUNT? Works nights, maybe??

I am thankful the S.O.B. was caught wearing the same clothes as the night before & didn't change & burn them to destroy its potential evidence.

Just to put things in perspective.....re my above post...

I joined WS END OCT 09 after becoming interested in Morgan Harrington..and using google found Websleuths...and ah well became addicted....

In that time the murdered children:

Somer Thompson-"probably" abducted by a stranger, but mum had been married a number of times, kids to different dads, had a new boyfriend living with them AND left "friend" at home to look after kids when they got home from school....

Elizabeth Olten-murdered by emotionally unstable teenager....possibly because her own mother was druggie, had a couple of kids to different dads, had Alyssa at 15,unable to take care of kids, kids moved to grandmas - who herself had had a couple of hubbies, dad in jail....Poor victims father and brother in jail for drugs and dad suspect in murdering his last girlfriend...nice lot...

Shaniya Davis-poor poor child, mum a total living in a decrepid trailer, couple of kids to different dads, new boyfriend living with them, druggie, auntie had kids to numerous dads and druggie.........dad seemed ok but he too had had kids to a couple of women and his other kids chose not to live with him...

Marc Bookal-"possibly" killed by stepfather (or boyfriend of mum)......who had fractured the skull of his brother when he was one....he went to jail and mum married and had child with another man......and then left him and went back to child basher when he got out of jail......pure class...

And now poor Sarah Foxwell......mum has 6 or 7 kids, lost custody, guardian aunt dated extremely dangerous child sex offender......

and this is in just over 2 months....

I'm sure it is one big coincidence.

Thanks for reminding us.

Could you provide a link stating the aunt gave this predator a key to the house. TIA

Certainly eyes4crime. If you promise to READ it......

Easiest google ever .....

Your link

From the article ....

According to the police report, a witness stated that she saw “Tommy” take the 11 year old girl from her room (see back story). Tommy was identified as Sarah’s aunt and legal guardian’s ex-boyfriend, Thomas James Leggs Jr., Thomas is a registered sex offender in Maryland and Delaware. Police state that Sarah’s body was found near the Delaware state line. Additional information in police reports showed that Thomas James Leggs Jr. knew where the family kept a spare key to the apartment.

Certainly eyes4crime. If you promise to READ it......

Easiest google ever .....

Your link

From the article ....

No where does it state that the aunt GAVE him the key! Once a child predator picks his victim - he does whats necesary to get to that child. How about another link - otherwise your statement is very off base and should be deleted. mho

Leggs knew about a spare house key hidden under a pot on the porch, so he had access to the house, according to police interviews with Fothergill.

Page 2 http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/...0302/1002/news01/DNA--autopsy-results-awaited

Until we hear that the aunt GAVE HIM THE KEY so he could get himself in the house - I think the statements are deceptive, only put forth to nail ms. aunt. mho

Him knowing about the key is NOT the same as being given the key. mho

No where does it state that the aunt GAVE him the key! Once a child predator picks his victim - he does whats necesary to get to that child. How about another link - otherwise your statement is very off base and should be deleted. mho

There is a difference in handing him the key and showing him or telling him where it was hidden...

either way gives a RSO entry into YOUR house where children live and sleep.

Either way, his access to this house was given, was implied... if she told him, showed him, or gave him the key.

Hard to belive that this child's body was found burned and the focus is on the aunt and not the child predator murderer. By the way, if the kids are removed from her custody, where do you propose they be placed? just wondering. 3rd time asking TIA

Until we hear that the aunt GAVE HIM THE KEY so he could get himself in the house - I think the statements are deceptive, only put forth to nail ms. aunt. mho

I'm sure the difference of semantics make a big difference to Sarah.

There is a difference in handing him the key and showing him or telling him where it was hidden...

either way gives a RSO entry into YOUR house where children live and sleep.

Either way, his access to this house was given, was implied... if she told him, showed him, or gave him the key.

What makes you think she 'told' 'showed' or 'gave' him the key? How do you know he didn't observe the children one day or find it on his own or cleverly got the info.

I have a suggestion - please go read up on the profile of a child sex predator - maybe that info will help understand how they operate. TIA

I understand what you are saying and you are right it should be modified, however the main point is the Aunt knew, he knew where the key was.

ETA ...as this is what she told to the police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back