GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I fear for this precious little boy. We can hope and pray this man dropped him off somewhere or the child is hiding from him somewhere in the city.

I just want someone to grab this man and shake him until he tells where William is or where he left him. So unfair! He's just a little boy!

I fear for this precious little boy. We can hope and pray this man dropped him off somewhere or the child is hiding from him somewhere in the city.

I just want someone to grab this man and shake him until he tells where William is or where he left him. So unfair! He's just a little boy!

bbm

I would love if that were true, but chances are that William witnessed his mother's murder. Curtis Lopez probably wouldn't let him live b/c he was more than likely the only witness.

Such a sad and senseless act. Precious child...

Husband in Custody in Death of DC-Area Woman

snipped...

Dana Tofig, a spokesman for the Montgomery County public school system, said he could not discuss the specifics of McQuain's case, but typically the school sends a recorded phone call to a student's guardian after an unexplained absence. After more than four consecutive absent days, the guidance office then assumes responsibility for trying to track down a parent or guardian.

"We're looking at the timeline in this case and we have shared that information with the police," Tofig said.

Well I have to say goodnight, please let young William be found safe soon.

McCombs said Lopez had been in prison for stabbing a man multiple times and putting him in a trunk, and had been in jail for twenty-some years. Lopez and McQuain had been married before Lopez went to prison, McCombs said.

so let me get this straight - he kills a man multiple times and only serves 20 years - then is LET OUT to kill again ? I'm too mad to search but where did he serve and WHO is responsible for letting him out to kill again - once for sure probably twice :(

Jane McQuain and her 11-year-old son, William, left their Germantown apartment Oct. 1, heading out, as usual, for Saturday sports and other activities in her new Honda CR-V.

The car eventually returned to the apartment building’s parking lot, but neither McQuain nor her son — an inseparable pair — was seen again.In the days that followed, a tall, slender man in a hat began walking to and from Apartment 13100, police and neighbors said. He spoke softly, often had a cellphone to his ear and once was seen dragging a large television box to McQuain’s Honda, neighbors said. He told one resident that he was returning the TV to the store, then put the box in the back of the SUV and drove off. That was on Oct. 5.

more at link

and where is that teevee box..

I hate to think what was in it..

I am sick

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...till-missing/2011/10/13/gIQAtxYbiL_story.html

another snip

Lopez was part of the former life that McQuain tried so hard to forget, friends said. In 1985, Lopez was arrested and accused of stabbing a man more than a dozen times and leaving him on a Pennsylvania interstate to die. McQuain testified on his behalf at the trial, after which Lopez was convicted and sentenced.

McCombs said McQuain never divorced Lopez because he was incarcerated. Lopez constantly tried to be a part of her life after his release years ago. But McQuain rebuffed him, McCombs said, and his entreaties for money scared her.

there is so much more at the link I posted above this one

okay so another snip (this article is a wealth of knowledge)

What happened to William remains unclear. It is also unclear how McQuain could have been dead in her apartment for more than a week before authorities were notified and how William’s absence from school did not lead to a missing-person report.

Manger said police will talk to school officials about how William’s absences were reported. Manger said it is possible Lopez called to say William would be with him.

Dana Tofig, a school system spokesman, said, “We are looking into the timeline in this matter and sharing all relevant information with the authorities.”

another sad snip

A Germantown neighbor said that on Oct. 4, a Tuesday, one of McQuain’s friends told her that William’s school had called to ask about his absences, which at that point were for Monday and Tuesday. She said that the friend had been calling McQuain’s cellphone but that the calls were going directly to voice mail. Knocks on the apartment door yielded nothing.

The neighbor, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because she didn’t want to affect the investigation, said that the next day she saw the man who fit Lopez’s description dragging a large television box down the stairs from the second-story apartment and loading it into the back of the Honda.

According to the neighbor, the man said that he was going to return the television to the store and that he was going home to New Jersey for a few days. He said he would return to the Germantown apartment, but he didn’t.

I just want to :sick: With that article that nurse posted, I am just crying. I just want to believe that he is alive somewhere. I am going to bed with a heavy heart.

he was allstar pitcher... for his team...

I just know what was in that teevee box and I am crying too

also.. just to clarify... he was last seen october 1 coming home most likely from football as I was doing the same that day in another state miles and miles away...

30 sept was the last day he was seen at school most likely

so sad...

more at link

and where is that teevee box..

I hate to think what was in it..

I am sick

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...till-missing/2011/10/13/gIQAtxYbiL_story.html

I am so so terribly sad... I wonder if the TV is still in the apartment. :(

I'm in tears. I told DH/read him stuff about William and Jahessye (her mom) just now. He hates to hear WS stuff, and he commented that it all makes one want to lose faith in humanity.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now, especially by these two cases.

he was allstar pitcher... for his team...

I just know what was in that teevee box and I am crying too

also.. just to clarify... he was last seen october 1 coming home most likely from football as I was doing the same that day in another state miles and miles away...

30 sept was the last day he was seen at school most likely

so sad...

I'm crying with you, Nurse. I think we all are... There's no doubt in my mind now that he was in that box.

And like you, we were coming home from sports games that day (soccer). Two of them - one for DD and one for DS. I am heartbroken for this child.

What's also very very sad? Unless there's a confession, little William will probably never be found. There are a lot of dumpsters between Germantown MD and Charlotte NC. (ETA: I see we were thinking the same thing at the same time, nurse...)

WilliamMcQuain-1_20111013153653_640_480.JPG

I seriously want to explode a gasket right now.... this <<guy>> is not new to the rodeo either... I bet he won't say a word. He will make LE do the leg work...

I bet he took other things from the home as well for the cash he was looking for.

this is so horrible..

I want to still have hope for William's safe return..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back