GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"We were hoping that we would find him with Mr. Lopez and we did not," the chief said. "My hope is that he may be with a family member or a friend. As time goes on, it becomes more and more of a long shot that that is the case."

~~snip~~

Students leaving MLK Middle School said the mood was very sad. "It was kind of terrible because everyone was crying," said one student. "He lives next to my house and I'm really sad because what if it was me?" said another.

http://wmal.com/Article.asp?id=2310210

I was reading the comments on one of the local news sites, and someone (I think an adult) posted about the football team. Said that his football team is at a loss for words right now and devastated... :(

Sure was hoping to find that William was found safe this am. Where are you little man?

This story is absolutely heartbreaking. It is so scary that 25 years later, this guy still wouldn't leave JM alone. She seemed to have tried very hard to put the past behind her, and was devoted to her son, and now because of this guy who can't let go even after all these years, she is now gone, and likely her son is too.

Horrible. People shouldnt have to pay with their lives for poor choices they made in the past. It's an outrage to me that this woman's ongoing self redemption has been negated by this As a DV survivor (20 yrs ago now), I have always comforted myself with the fact that physical distance, and especially the passage of time, puts distance between me and those events, and all that time passed means that I am safe. This story completely flies in the face of that. If this woman wasn't safe after 25 years, then I'm not either. It makes me panicky to even read it.

I can't even say anymore, I'm so angry I will probably get a time out if I continue. Just sending out peace for Jane and William and their loved ones.

Why isn't LE putting a photo of Lopez and the car out to the media? Maybe someone saw him and it will jog their memory?

Nurse can you put his booking photo here? I can't seem to get it to post ...
http://arrestinquiryweb.co.mecklenb...rest=&BrowseArrestDate=&BrowseLastDayArrests=

I'll try to help - does this work?

getimagefromdbby.asp

Thank you, is there an amber alert photo of the vehicle?

we don't know what route he took but google map shows this one:

Charlotte, NC to 13100 Briarcliff Terrace, Germantown, MD 20874 - Google Maps

Now as a street smart man, no way would he be traveling down the highway with a TV box. To me a major profile stop for the cops he would probably rid of it quickly. I am wondering if he drove a little way up looking for a dumpster. There is apartments up the road that has a dumpster off the side of where apartments across the street from Waters Landing Association. My bet he wanted to rid of the box and body asap.

According to the neighbor, the man said that he was going to return the television to the store and that he was going home to New Jersey for a few days. He said he would return to the Germantown apartment, but he didn’t.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...ll-missing/2011/10/13/gIQAtxYbiL_story_1.html
Even though he was found in NC, I wonder if there is some truth in what he said about traveling to New Jersey?

It was said Jane's car was new? I wonder if LE has looked at service records on the car. Maybe she recently had the oil changed, they record mileage and date at the time of service. LE could look at the odometer, does it match the mileage to NC or are there lots of extra miles? Just a thought ...

I couldn't sleep last night because I am just sick over this. A most beautiful boy who is more than likely gone from this world for no apparent reason. All he could've been... all he was... his light... snuffed out just like that...

I see he went to Martin Luther King Jr. middle school. I hope, if he is indeed gone, that he is being held now by his mama and beside Dr. King being comforted and enveloped with love and peace.

It's not fair! :cry:

Lopez is not William's biological father, Collins reported. Sources told News4 that he was with a female companion not believed to have anything to do with either the death of Jane McQuain or the disappearance of her son. Those sources also say Lopez has an attorney (public defender) and made no statements to investigators.

Law enforcement continues to search the Germantown area for William,

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...iam-McQuain-Sparks-Amber-Alert-131775383.html

I hope they are questioning the companion!

I wonder if he removed William's body from the scene of the crime to use as leverage? Possibly, since he is VERY aware of what goes on in the justice system, he might want to use the recovery of William as a way to get the DP off of the table.

I would love to trick a SOB like this one. Tell him, yes if you tell us where William is, we will take the DP off of the table for the murder of Jane. Then, once he fesses up, charge him with murder of William and put DP back on the table.

I am so very angry right now!! :furious:

I wonder if he removed William's body from the scene of the crime to use as leverage? Possibly, since he is VERY aware of what goes on in the justice system, he might want to use the recovery of William as a way to get the DP off of the table.

I would love to trick a SOB like this one. Tell him, yes if you tell us where William is, we will take the DP off of the table for the murder of Jane. Then, once he fesses up, charge him with murder of William and put DP back on the table.

I am so very angry right now!! :furious:

I am so with you. :furious: I think either it is leverage, or that he could say that he "accidentally" killed Jane, or that it was self-defense... you know, all that BS. If he did indeed kill sweet Will, what's he gonna say? The child tried to kill me? There is no way around a child being murdered and IMHO he knew that.

I'm really just torn up over this little guy. I keep wondering if there was any blood evidence as far as William is concerned at the apt? How long would it take forensics to determine that? I'm still trying to hold out a shred of hope based on they are still looking for him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5
Back