GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My heart is broken already :(

It's so tragic because the mom really cleaned up her act and no one has a bad thing to say about William. He seems like a great kid and she seemed like a doting, loving mom. But, unfortunately sometimes we can't put our past completely behind us!

What a monster this man is.

It's so tragic because the mom really cleaned up her act and no one has a bad thing to say about William. He seems like a great kid and she seemed like a doting, loving mom. But, unfortunately sometimes we can't put our past completely behind us!
What a monster this man is.

So true and worth repeating...

unfortunately sometimes we can't put our past completely behind us!

Sometimes all the woofle dust in the world will not make it disappear.

:(

(ETA: woofle dust = magic stuff)

I feel so bad for Will. I fear that if anyone was holding him they would have released him when they heard of his step fathers arrest. So sad.

I was just looking at Jane's Facebook and her pictures- Will is an all star baseball player and some others commented on photos of him and called him "the senator." I bet he is so smart. Then I saw a lot of Jane's friends had changed their profile pictures to Will. He is so loved. Ugh, just can't stop the tears with this little man. :cry:

I was just looking at Jane's Facebook and her pictures- Will is an all star baseball player and some others commented on photos of him and called him "the senator." I bet he is so smart. Then I saw a lot of Jane's friends had changed their profile pictures to Will. He is so loved. Ugh, just can't stop the tears with this little man. :cry:

Same here. Seems like a fantastic boy. I am just heartbroken for him. I wish it would end well, but I don't believe it will. :(

I've been a little AWOL today b/c I've spent extra time with my children, besides shuttling them around from soccer, gymnastics, and swimming. I thought of William at each activity that I was at today.

:praying:

I think this is one of the saddest missing-child cases that I've ever followed. Here's a mom who seems to have disproven all those commonly-held (but not always accurate) notions that somebody who has messed up will continue on that same path forever. It looks like she was doing a good job raising her son against the odds, he has all the makings of a kid who will turn out to be a fine young man, and it ends like this.

If by some miracle her son is still alive somewhere, his mother is gone. Life is not fair.

And another thing that's not fair is that this missing boy is barely a blip on the media radar (if even that), while everyone climbs aboard one media circus train many states away. I just can't condone that, or even accept it. So many children missing right now who are all equally valuable and who deserve to be found just as much as the one that's getting all the attention. There has to be a better way to handle these kinds of stories.

hi everyone....I just have a question. In one of the posts above it states that his mum sued lopez for child support. Can someone explain how that works if he is not the dad????

The first time I saw William's baseball pics I saw SUPERSTAR written all over him - he actually reminds me of (a young) Roberto Alomar!

Clearly, Jane did things right by her beloved son and there's no doubt William made his dear mother proud!

May there be comfort found in that.

:rose: for Jane
:rose: for William

Attachments

• roberto-alomar-has-aids.jpg
    roberto-alomar-has-aids.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 1 young roberto.jpg
    1 young roberto.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 11
hi everyone....I just have a question. In one of the posts above it states that his mum sued lopez for child support. Can someone explain how that works if he is not the dad????
I cant really explain it but the charges were dropped. I wonder if she tried to file a claim for unknown reasons? From what I have gathered he was NOT the bio dad.
You know what I really think?
Her going after him for child support only further fueled his madness. I believe he threatened her after that and in the end he took her life.IMO He is a man that is mad at society and waited to get out of prison to be back with the only tie to real life he had had in the past. I think she opened the door a bit as far as verbal contact. Maybe more I don't know. It did result in him taking her life.
I can only hope he spared William.

I hope to God that William didn't witness this, but I'm afraid he may have. This really breaks my heart. I really fear for William's life, if he is still living. I believe that one of them must have seen the other one being attacked, depending upon who he went after first... :cry:

Mother of missing Maryland boy was stabbed, beaten

(CNN) -- A Maryland mother who was found dead two days ago died as a result of being stabbed and beaten, police said Friday. Her 11-year-old son remains missing.

More: http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/14/justice/maryland-missing-boy/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Jane McQuain Stabbed And Beaten To Death, According To Medical Examiner's Report

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/171064/44/ME-Report-Germantown-Mother-Stabbed-And-Beaten-To-Death

From that article:

Sources tell 9News Now that Lopez has hired a lawyer and is offering police no help in finding William.

bbm

I have to have faith that an attorney would plead with their client to reveal where this child is. I know that winning cases is important, and if he claims "innocent", then I'm assuming that an attorney has to defend that claim (if they take the case). But surely as a human being, any attorney with a half a heart would try to persuade him to reveal the boy's location. JMHO

One thing is very clear. A lot of people love 11-year old William McQuain and are praying that he's found safe and returns home.

Football practice for the kids of the Germantown Sports Association just wasn't the same on Friday evening.

Their coach, Xavier Twine is having a hard time trying to explain. Something he himself doesn't understand. What's happened to one of his players, 11-year old William McQuain?

The team is remembering William by wearing his number, 62 on the back of their helmets.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loc...nds-pray-for-safe-return-101411#ixzz1aqrF9sGB

Search for missing Germantown boy continues

(snip)

“A real mild-mannered, respectful kid,” one of his coaches, Xavier Twine, said Friday. “He was one of the kids who stood there, eyes at attention, looking at the coaches.”

(snip)

Inside the apartment, “we’ve got no indication that there was any struggle involving” William, Montgomery Police Chief J. Thomas Manger said Friday.

At first, he said, police picked up information that William might have left on a planned trip with Lopez. They hoped that when the found Lopez, they would find William, Manger said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...oy-continues/2011/10/14/gIQAHkHzkL_story.html

bbm

I wonder that information was?

Sounds like a wonderful boy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member