GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the box really contained an actual TV!! What's up with the copies of a marriage certificate?

I had just signed in to ask about the marriage certificates too. 18 copies? Really, what is up with that?

I had just signed in to ask about the marriage certificates too. 18 copies? Really, what is up with that?

Could this relate to William in some way?

Please tell me the murderer didn't think he could apply for life insurance benefits. Oh, or maybe he was going to try to sell her car?

Authorities say Lopez isn't cooperating in the search for his stepson.

Authorities searched two more areas in Montgomery County on Monday in another attempt to locate William.

Montgomery County Police Capt. Paul Starks says detectives and cadaver dogs will search the vacant property off I-270 that used to be home to COMSAT Corporation, along with Tralee Terrace in Damascus.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/1...pez-due-in-court-in-north-carolina-67950.html

well he just needs to spill it!

Investigators released details of a search warrant in Charlotte Monday. They say they found victim Jane McQuain's credit card -- and a box cutter -- in a hotel room her estranged husband was sharing with another woman. The medical examiner says McQuain was stabbed and beaten to death.

Police got on to Lopez and his apparent girlfriend when Pleshette Caldwell crashed McQuain's car.
http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/171064/158/AMBER-ALERT-Police-Still-Searching-For-Missing-Boy

Where are you, William?

attachment.php

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/1...reational-park-for-william-mcquain-67933.html

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-17 at 7.31.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-17 at 7.31.09 PM.png
    341.2 KB · Views: 136
According to court documents, Caldwell said that Lopez returned to Charlotte driving Jane McQuain's black CRV at the beginning of October. Inside the vehicle, Caldwell said, was a large-screen TV and an X-Box video game system.

Police did not find those items, but did discover one of Jane McQuain's credit card, two cell phones, a purse, a box cutter, and 18 copies of marriage licenses
inside the Honda.

News4's Melissa Mollet spoke with a woman that Lopez had been staying with for a year in the Charlotte area. According to the roommate, Lopez mostly kept to himself, and had been unemployed for long periods.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...ch-for-Missing-William-McQuain-131971718.html

"His mother was a kind supportive lady and he was a good kid"

"i just want him to come home with no injuries" - crying friend

PC - her son was not found in her apartment

WUSA WBTV

JVM taking calls

Lopez opted not to speak to LE

Being transferred to MD in the next few days

LE can't speak about specifics

(Jane rushing the iv)

We want to ask when he last saw William and what happened next

speaking with pastor Derek Brown who knows knows mom and William

Pastor - "gut wrenching thing..Family has been with the church for 3 years...All sickened by it...trying to reach William even by his e-mail address"

Germantown - motel in Charlotte, NC is the route.. 400 miles away

Child could be anywhere

Why didn't school go to the boy's house as soon as he was missing from school?

JVM says consider it an emergency when a little boy doesn't show up for school

JVM is saying they may have found William ALIVE in Cleveland?

I hope and pray it's him.

BOY found in Cleveland alive!!!
JVM thinks it may be William!!

(IN Jesus' name I pray it is him!)
JVM - why didn't someone from school go to house?
Don't want to raise false hopes
LE - we got late start
Detectives have not stop working on the case

Boy found in Cleveland Ohio but they have no description

The boy they've found's name is Michael Williams. Born May 27th, 1998 according to JVM. Unsure if it's William, but police are looking into it.

JVM looking at photo of a Michael Williams 5-27-1998
Doesn't know if its same child...

)doesn't sound like it to me) :*

BOY found in Cleveland alive!!!
JVM thinks it may be William!!

(IN Jesus' name I pray it is him!)
JVM - why didn't someone from school go to house?
Don't want to raise false hopes
LE - we got late start
Detectives have not stop working on the case

Boy found in Cleveland Ohio but they have no description

Oh there is hope!!!!! Please, please please let this be him....

:praying:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi
Back