ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To let them know that what you're doing isn't right, you may think what you're doing is right for Ayla. But it's not, you have no right. You're not her parent. She belongs home with her family.

Just some more thoughts regarding the above statement from JD...I see several possible inferences:
1. Although I haven't suspected the mom's involvement in Ayla's disappearance, I'm considering the possibility that she did orchestrate an abduction with the help of a family member/friend. Her accusations against JD could be her attempt to win public sympathies, i.e., I had to do it to protect Ayla from him. But, I'm still not convinced that this was feasible until it can be proved by the layout of the house.
2. JD's inference may be a ploy to divert suspicion onto TR and her family and away from him.
3. A non-family member, such as JD's GF (someone with access to the home), took Ayla away during the night because she believed he was abusing his daughter.

I am the same and would be very nervous and scared in front of a camera...

I was merely stating an observation about his demeanour mainly that he stated he was too emotional to speak before and yet should no emotion during the interview.

I am on the fence regarding dad.

JMO

Oh, I understand. I just think some people who are extroverted and have no problem speaking in front of a camera/audience may not realize how hard it is for others. I did not see the video myself - only the transcript. I do find some of his comments suspect, but also wanted to point out that a bad case of stage fright can affect how some people present themselves.

It's so sad these children have to be raised in a world like this......I want to believe the dad didn't have anything to do with this disapperance but after his interview this morning, I just don't know..We need to know exactly what went on that evening before she went missing. Who was there, what activites took place....I'm far from perfect and have made so many mistakes but when I had my child he became my 1st and foremost pritory to love him and tend to his every need and want. I will say this, the baby looked so happy in the video, do you guys agree??

And these 2 parents need to put the bad feelings aside and work together on finding this baby girl!!

We don't need to know anything about any of this. It is the job of the detectives to learn everything there is to know about that evening. We all want to know, but if we knew everything, than that would mean that the perpetrator would know what the detectives know also.

When JD was in that interview this morning, did nobody else notice how he lit up when asked about Ayla? His tension sort of eased for a moment when he thought of his daughter. My opinion is that everyone is assuming the worst about this guy when nobody knows anything about him or his family.

I also would like to know what kind of rehab that someone can actually get clean & sober in when they are only there for 8 days? Most treatment programs run for at least 28 days, with some lasting 6 months or more.

All my own opinion

"It was just a normal night. I put her to bed... it was just a normal night."

But neighbors reported a party in the house that Friday night and police confirmed that there were several people in the home, including non-family members.

http://www.necn.com/01/02/12/Aylas-...ng_newengland.html?blockID=623462&feedID=4206

Thank You for this link ...

Hmmm ... "was just a normal night" ...

Soooooo WHAT IS a "normal night" ? :waitasec: When you have family and "guests" over, is it "normal" to serve coffee, tea, soft drinks, or beer and alcohol ? :

waitasec: Hmmm ... and were any other "goodies" served ? :innocent:

Also, it has been reported that one of the vehicles that was taken in for "processing" along with Justin's vehicle belonged to an "unidentified woman" ... so WHO was this woman at the house that night and her "relationship" to Justin ?

At this point, we can only speculate ...

MOO ...

We don't need to know anything about any of this. It is the job of the detectives to learn everything there is to know about that evening. We all want to know, but if we knew everything, than that would mean that the perpetrator would know what the detectives know also.

When JD was in that interview this morning, did nobody else notice how he lit up when asked about Ayla? His tension sort of eased for a moment when he thought of his daughter. My opinion is that everyone is assuming the worst about this guy when nobody knows anything about him or his family.

I also would like to know what kind of rehab that someone can actually get clean & sober in when they are only there for 8 days? Most treatment programs run for at least 28 days, with some lasting 6 months or more.

All my own opinion

I noticed a few things in the video including a statement I mentioned up thread that made me think he may know who has his daughter.
But after viewing the video again I did notice him smile when asked about Ayla and I did notice his words about her were not in past tense. So, for now I will take it as a good thing to hold on to.

All my own opinion

Some detox programs include only 72 hours of inhouse supervision and treatment. There are programs that offer assistance only for certain hours a day with no live in assistance at all. All offer some kind of aftercare and therapy followup. Basically, it depends on who is paying the bill. State and locally funded programs are not going to offer lengthly inhouse treatment plans because of cost. Insurance plans also differ widely as to how long live-in treatment will be paid for. All MOO

I don't think the dad has been protecting anyone. And I don't think the kidnapper was necessarily from his side of the family. I think it is possible that someone tried to do mom a favor and steal her child back. And it may not have worked out too well. :mad:

BBM: Yes, this is possible ... but JMO ... I am not seeing it this way. Oh -- and Krista filed those "custody papers" the day before -- wouldn't this be way too risky to try to pull this off the day after she filed those papers ? :waitasec:

How would the person get into the house and NOT wake up Ayla, as well as not wake up the other baby that was in the room sleeping with her ? And NOT wake up Justin, and not wake up anyone else who lived or was staying at the house that night ?

Also ... if the neighbors heard "noises" the night Ayla went missing, then how come no one in the house heard those same noises ?

MOO ...

And if Dad has a likely suspect in mind, are we to think that this person is so resourceful and equipped to have eluded LE for more than two weeks, with Dad knowing who he/she is? I think it goes back to the text, if it exists and where/who it came from. Why would LE not be able to trace this person? I have a hard time believing that she was taken by such a sophisticated criminal who could not only get in and out without a sound but also evade the FBI, etc for so long...JMO

And if Dad has a likely suspect in mind, are we to think that this person is so resourceful and equipped to have eluded LE for more than two weeks, with Dad knowing who he/she is? I think it goes back to the text, if it exists and where/who it came from. Why would LE not be able to trace this person? I have a hard time believing that she was taken by such a sophisticated criminal who could not only get in and out without a sound but also evade the FBI, etc for so long...JMO[/QUOTE]

BBM-It's unlikely, but it has happened.

And if Dad has a likely suspect in mind, are we to think that this person is so resourceful and equipped to have eluded LE for more than two weeks, with Dad knowing who he/she is? I think it goes back to the text, if it exists and where/who it came from. Why would LE not be able to trace this person? I have a hard time believing that she was taken by such a sophisticated criminal who could not only get in and out without a sound but also evade the FBI, etc for so long...JMO[/QUOTE]

BBM-It's unlikely, but it has happened.

I can't think of a case where all of the above was true...but of course anything is possible, I am just thinking of what is likely.

snipped from : http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/wgme_vid_10438.shtml

Justin DiPietro told News 13, quote:

"It's not right. Whoever has my daughter that person had no right to take her. She should be with her parents. This is where Ayla belongs." DiPietro would not say if he thinks he knows who took Ayla.

:twocents: JMO ... but Justin is trying to steer the invetsigation away from him ... :waitasec: Reminds me so much of Deborah Bradly and Jeremy Irwin :waitasec:

:twocents: Sorry, but I am "not buying it" ... :waitasec: and I sure would like to know IF -- IF -- LE is "buying it" ...

So WHO does he suspect ... and DID he tell LE WHO he suspects ?

MOO ...

I am trying to catch up and have not read most of this thread, but I have not seen where dad said this child broke her arm when he fell with her. Could you please tell me the post # or link. I know I am being lazy, but it has been a rough day. My car battery died, I did not have my phone, had to borrow one to call emergency road side service, then buy a new battery. And missed my hair appointment. :doh:

I hope your day got better! :)

Donjeta answered your question above with this link to an interview with the Mom ~ thanks, Donjeta! :seeya:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/19/ng.01.html

But I just wanted to add this part from the police:

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/weve-ruled-nothing-out_2011-12-20.html

Other family members, including Ayla's grandmother Becka Hanson, said Monday that Trista had gone into rehab for substance abuse and the state Department of Health and Human Services had turned the child over to DiPietro in October.

Hanson said Ayla was with her father when she broke her arm. Police have said the child's arm was broken in an accidental fall about three weeks ago, but have declined to provide further details.

So to me it sounds as if police are well-aware of what happened in the fall and how the child's arm was broken. What's more important, in my opinion, is that the father has never denied the way the mother said it happened. :twocents:

Donjeta answered your question above with this link to an interview with the Mom ~ thanks, Donjeta! :seeya:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/19/ng.01.html

But I just wanted to add this part from the police:

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/weve-ruled-nothing-out_2011-12-20.html

Other family members, including Ayla's grandmother Becka Hanson, said Monday that Trista had gone into rehab for substance abuse and the state Department of Health and Human Services had turned the child over to DiPietro in October.

Hanson said Ayla was with her father when she broke her arm. Police have said the child's arm was broken in an accidental fall about three weeks ago, but have declined to provide further details.

So to me it sounds as if police are well-aware of what happened in the fall and how the child's arm was broken. What's more important, in my opinion, is that the father has never denied the way the mother said it happened. :twocents:

He also never denied skipping Ayla's doctor appointment...so we really don't know what may or may not be true I guess...

He also never denied skipping Ayla's doctor appointment...so we really don't know what may or may not be true I guess...
Right, so to me it's probably true also.

Those are serious enough accusations that if he could prove otherwise he would have by now - jmo. I think if police believed that the mother was misrepresenting the father someone would have spoken up. Silence speaks volumes sometimes.

Hanson said Ayla was with her father when she broke her arm. Police have said the child's arm was broken in an accidental fall about three weeks ago, but have declined to provide further details.[/B]

Respectfully snipped for space and RBM:

Exactly ...

- Justin has NOT denied Trista's "version" of how Ayla broke her arm ...

- Justin has NOT denied Trista's "allegation" that Ayla MISSED a doctor's appointment for her arm that was scheduled the day she went missing.

- AND ... Justin has NOT denied the "allegations" made by Trista about the bruises that Ayla would get when she was at Justin's home ...

:waitasec: Justin is "pushing" this "theory" that "someone" has Ayla, but he does not DENY any of the allegations made by Ayla's mother ...

MOO ...

And if Dad has a likely suspect in mind, are we to think that this person is so resourceful and equipped to have eluded LE for more than two weeks, with Dad knowing who he/she is? I think it goes back to the text, if it exists and where/who it came from. Why would LE not be able to trace this person? I have a hard time believing that she was taken by such a sophisticated criminal who could not only get in and out without a sound but also evade the FBI, etc for so long...JMO

I'm inclined to think JD is making these statements to divert suspicion away from him. Another possibility is that Ayla was taken by someone already in the house, who then handed her off to someone else. LE inspected a car belonging to a non-family member who stayed the night. I wonder if that person remained in the house the entire night, or left in the middle of the night.

Respectfully snipped for space and RBM:

Exactly ...

- Justin has NOT denied Trista's "version" of how Ayla broke her arm ...

- Justin has NOT denied Trista's "allegation" that Ayla MISSED a doctor's appointment for her arm that was scheduled the day she went missing.

- AND ... Justin has NOT denied the "allegations" made by Trista about the bruises that Ayla would get when she was at Justin's home ...

:waitasec: Justin is "pushing" this "theory" that "someone" has Ayla, but he does not DENY any of the allegations made by Ayla's mother ...

MOO ...

bbm1 = it was an accident which has been accepted by LE and stated by both parents.

bbm2 = Yes he did in his first written statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust