ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that the grandma stated she was afraid that her son was going to go kicking in doors looking for her.

"I...thought that I didn't want my son to go get any of his friends and go kicking in doors looking for her," DiPietro said.

Is JD a hothead? What about his friends? He seems to be calmly handing out flyers. Why would she think he would act like this?

http://www.necn.com/01/08/12/Ayla-R...ng_newengland.html?blockID=627080&feedID=4206

Yes I found this very odd ....... firstly why does she assume that it was one of his friends/associates that took Ayla and secondly that this is the way JD would respond.

It suggest that PD knows more than she is saying about the people JD hangs out with or associates with.

Implications .... JD owed someone something?????

Yes I found this very odd ....... firstly why does she assume that it was one of his friends/associates that took Ayla and secondly that this is the way JD would respond.

It suggest that PD knows more than she is saying about the people JD hangs out with or associates with.

Implications .... JD owed someone something?????

BBM

I had to read it a few times, that's how I read it at first too. I think she meant that he would go GET his friends, and then ensue with the door kicking.

Either way, a strange thing to say I think. Not a strange thing to think to yourself, but an odd statement to make on national television. If that makes sense, which it may not:banghead:

I noticed that the grandma stated she was afraid that her son was going to go kicking in doors looking for her.

"I...thought that I didn't want my son to go get any of his friends and go kicking in doors looking for her," DiPietro said.

Is JD a hothead? What about his friends? He seems to be calmly handing out flyers. Why would she think he would act like this?

http://www.necn.com/01/08/12/Ayla-R...ng_newengland.html?blockID=627080&feedID=4206

I'm thinking it's because he found his daughter was missing.

BBM: JMO, but BECAUSE he HAS ... in other words, PD is describing one of Justin's PAST BEHAVIORS -- obviously, Justin's "behaviors" that she has either witnessed, or at the very least, behaviors that she is aware of !

Justin's mother "obviously" made that statement BASED ON SOMETHING --if he was such a "calm" and "quiet type of person", then she would NOT have described such a scenario ... Ah, but she did !

So IMO, it raises more "red flags" about Justin ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

Jumping in after reviewing the last several pages. I was thoroughly :banghead: when I saw PD changed her story. But I wanted to piggy-back off of this:

I don't think it's the grandmother being naive either - I think she is covering up. For one thing, the child's mother agreed to the arrangement as long as the Dad was living with the grandmother, and I presume that is because she thought at least Grandma would check on the child and take care of her. I can only imagine how the mother feels knowing the grandmother wasn't even home that night, after all this. :furious::twocents:

Okay, so here's a new thought -- please stay with me, this requires a little bit of "weaving." We already know this is a very small house (990 sf IIRC). I am assuming that before this arrangement with TR that required JD move back with his mommy that the living arrangements were PD and JD's sister and her child. 990 SF would be plenty of space for 2 adults and a small toddler. Now throw another adult and toddler into the equation and the home gets really cramped.

PD is single, correct? Well, what if she is dating someone? What if, since the addition of new members into the household, she feels she needs to get away once in a while, get some space to breathe, maybe go stay with her SO? What if.... she moves in with SO, leaving JD, Ayla, JD's sister and her child to inhabit 29 Violette? But does so quietly so TR does not know that the terms of the custody arrangement are not being met........ Protecting her son once again.... Maybe that was the original reason for fibbing about her being present that night, and nothing quite so sinister as we might suspect.

Okay, magical mystery theory time is now over. Poke holes, please.

Coming from a fence sitter -

It's in my opinion that yes, Trista has kept Ayla on MSM but her main objective, to me, was to trash Ayla's father. To me, that seemed like her focus more than the baby (along with her father). JMO.

IMO, it would be really hard to not talk about the person you feel is responsible for your daughters disappearance and not trash them in the process. I don't know that I could pull that off. Absolutely the focus should be on the baby. But the focus should also be on who is responsible for the crime. And in this case, IMO, it very well could be the father.

IMO, it would be really hard to not talk about the person you feel is responsible for your daughters disappearance and not trash them in the process. I don't know that I could pull that off. Absolutely the focus should be on the baby. But the focus should also be on who is responsible for the crime. And in this case, IMO, it very well could be the father.

I agree. I just think it would be better for the situation if she only spoke to those concerns to LE and not the public. JMO.

I agree. There is something that sticks out in my mind about her derogatory statements about the father-- they seem to pertain to Ayla, and always come back to Ayla. I don't recall any superfluous statements that were just meant to bash him-- only statements that are in reference to Ayla, and his custody of her, and her injury to her arm while in his care. So in that context, she is still keeping Ayla's face out there, and is only badmouthing him when it comes to his physical care of Ayla.

I'm by no means an expert on this disappearance though, so I'm sure there have been statements by TR that could have been just general derogatory statements against JD, but those don't seem to be the ones I remember. When I think of TR, I think of someone that is trying to keep her daughter's face out there, and if occasionally trashing her baby daddy is how she does it, then so be it.

JMO

We already know this is a very small house (990 sf IIRC). I am assuming that before this arrangement with TR that required JD move back with his mommy that the living arrangements were PD and JD's sister and her child. 990 SF would be plenty of space for 2 adults and a small toddler. Now throw another adult and toddler into the equation and the home gets really cramped.
Where does brother Lance live? Could the people at the house that night be Lance, Sister, Justin, Portland Woman, & the two children?

It's not relevant, but my sleuthing causes me to think that PD is not Justin's bio mom. Where did Justin live prior to moving in with his mom?

Garv, if PD was living elsewhere, I don't think she would have complained so much about being homeless while LE had them shut out of the house.

If I was the Portland woman, I'd come forward and tell my story about that night.

Where does brother Lance live? Could the people at the house that night be Lance, Sister, Justin, Portland Woman, & the two children?

It's not relevant, but my sleuthing causes me to think that PD is not Justin's bio mom. Where did Justin live prior to moving in with his mom?

Garv, if PD was living elsewhere, I don't think she would have complained so much about being homeless while LE had them shut out of the house.

If I was the Portland woman, I'd come forward and tell my story about that night.

I have heard very little about brother Lance, so I can not answer as to him.

I know I've read in the threads here somewhere that JD lived in Portland before moving back in with PD.

Good point about complaining about being homeless, I hadn't thought about that. She wouldn't complain, unless she slept at her home except for a few nights a week.

Nobody has really pressured the Portland woman to come forward so I'm not sure I would, if I were her. Right now she has to be pretty glad she's a media blank spot in this investigation.

I am with you Detective Klimpt...I question if PD is the Bio mom to Lance and Justin based on my sleuthing as well. AND....who is bio Dad and where is he??

And if PD was not there on that night...maybe Ayla was with her and never at the house??

I do think it is possible that Grandma had agreed or was supposed to be in the home while Justin stayed there with Ayla...making her reluctant to admit she was not at home that night. But if it was a rare event that she was not there, even less likely this could be a random kidnapping, IMO.

BBM: JMO, but BECAUSE he HAS ... in other words, PD is describing one of Justin's PAST BEHAVIORS -- obviously, Justin's "behaviors" that she has either witnessed, or at the very least, behaviors that she is aware of !

Justin's mother "obviously" made that statement BASED ON SOMETHING --if he was such a "calm" and "quiet type of person", then she would NOT have described such a scenario ... Ah, but she did !

So IMO, it raises more "red flags" about Justin ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

But...apparently no one believes anything she says now anyway, so...

I hate this, just because it means that they are looking for a dead baby: Dive teams set to search for Ayla

The locations of the dives will be revealed during the day on Wednesday, and an update of the diving efforts is likely for the afternoon,...

read more at: http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Dive-teams-set-to-search-for-Ayla.html

This makes me think that LE did find some specific evidence when they examined the home again two weeks ago.

In Baby Lisa's case, LE turned the home back over to the family even after having had a "hit" by cadaver dogs, so I guess we cannot rule out either home as a potential crime scene by their actions. JMO

I agree. I just think it would be better for the situation if she only spoke to those concerns to LE and not the public. JMO.

I agree, but I think part of it is her immaturity, and is probably influenced by people in her inner circle right now. Emotions are high, and she's probably been given advice from all angles.:ohdear:

I remember that age, and would never in a million years be keeping it together as well as she has, and now with a sick baby, complicated by substance abuse problems.

:(

I don't think TR has behaved badly, all things considered. She has her reasons for being fearful for Ayla when in JD's care, at least in her mind if not in fact, and if he truly refused to speak to her as she stated, I would be far harsher than she has been, JMO.

I actually believe this case maybe solved...by cracking the witnesses stories. Normally, there is is none...praying the truth be told in Ayla's Case.

I thank heaven that I have never had to endure a child of mine becoming one of the missing. My heart goes out to TR. I haven't been able to block out the empathy that makes me feel the underlying fear that TR may not have expressed. Imagine, your child suddenly goes missing, and was not with you so you cannot accept the few meager scraps that you have been given. Nor can you trust implicitly the person who was entrusted with protecting your child. I can’t imagine how a loving parent can hold it together in such an event. How does one put on a brave front, and speak out as if your child is alive and will be returned to you. TR has had to be brave and strong to muster up the strength to face the media. I could not do what she is doing. I would be falling apart, never to be whole again. For now, all TR can do is cling to hope, and pray for a miracle. When it becomes hopeless to hope any longer TR will have to deal with the heart-stabbing, gut-wrenching fear that Ayla may never be found. This is beyond sad, and so wrong.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member