ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching JVM last night, but switched off because I didn't want to hear about CA's video diary. I forgot to check back unitl the very end of the show. One of the talking heads was saying something to the effect of "Why isn't JD releasing the name of his lawyer? Because we'd know that it was a criminal defense attorney?" Sounded to me like it was supposition on her part, but I only caught that part. The transcripts aren't up yet, but I will check later.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Divers-sea ... ddler.html

UPDATE: DiPietro comments on river search

He said he was aware of the search plans.

"I spoke with investigators last night. They said, 'Don't be alarmed,'" DiPietro told the Morning Sentinel.

Mike Joy, a dive team leader with the warden service said the weather, albeit cold, will aid the search.

Sunlight should be able to penetrate the relatively shallow water and provide visibility of 10 to 15 feet, he said.

Dive teams to resume search for Ayla Reynolds, tot missing in Maine

The divers will search streams and ponds around Waterville selected by the warden service for any sign of Ayla Reynolds, a 20-month-old who was reported missing from her father's house on Dec. 17, according to local news reports.

The search is the second of its kind in the case. Last month, divers drained a stretch of Messalonskee Stream to see if there was any sign of Ayla, ABC News reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dive-teams-resume-search-ayla-reynolds-tot-missing-maine-article-1.1004431?localLinksEnabled=false

Isn't Maine an hour ahead? Did we miss it?

I can barely hear it, but sounds like no new info...

Resources are the reason this was not done sooner...they decided to search land and smaller bodies of water first to rule them out, is what I am getting...no tip for this search...

Will be more searches in the future, some may be in water...

Really, to me it just sounds like they are checking off a list of places to search...:(

I don't believe divers would be in the river if evidence was pointing toward a custodial/parental abduction or someone taking Ayla for her "own good"...JMO
LE was talking about how dangerous these dives are...

I'll be transcribing the most informative statements from this presser as soon as it is uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz