ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping in after reviewing the last several pages. I was thoroughly :banghead: when I saw PD changed her story. But I wanted to piggy-back off of this:

Okay, so here's a new thought -- please stay with me, this requires a little bit of "weaving." We already know this is a very small house (990 sf IIRC). I am assuming that before this arrangement with TR that required JD move back with his mommy that the living arrangements were PD and JD's sister and her child. 990 SF would be plenty of space for 2 adults and a small toddler. Now throw another adult and toddler into the equation and the home gets really cramped.

PD is single, correct? Well, what if she is dating someone? What if, since the addition of new members into the household, she feels she needs to get away once in a while, get some space to breathe, maybe go stay with her SO? What if.... she moves in with SO, leaving JD, Ayla, JD's sister and her child to inhabit 29 Violette? But does so quietly so TR does not know that the terms of the custody arrangement are not being met........ Protecting her son once again.... Maybe that was the original reason for fibbing about her being present that night, and nothing quite so sinister as we might suspect.

Okay, magical mystery theory time is now over. Poke holes, please.

It sounds plausible to me but why was it that JDP was required to live with his mom to take care of the baby anyway? Why couldn't he live wherever he lived before and take care of his child? He's a grown man, why was the mom needed?

I am with you Detective Klimpt...I question if PD is the Bio mom to Lance and Justin based on my sleuthing as well. AND....who is bio Dad and where is he??

And if PD was not there on that night...maybe Ayla was with her and never at the house??

BBM

I have been wondering about this very same thing all day!

I do think it is possible that Grandma had agreed or was supposed to be in the home while Justin stayed there with Ayla...making her reluctant to admit she was not at home that night. But if it was a rare event that she was not there, even less likely this could be a random kidnapping, IMO.

Ok. So if JD was living in Portland...the mystery houseguest (female) aka JD girlfriend lives in Portland...maybe there is something about HER, the gf, that Trista did not want baby Ayla around and said to JD that "if you want to keep her while I am in rehab there is no way Ayla is going to be around gf so you have to move back with your mom or forget it." (Not so much because PD has to help watch Ayla...but because maybe something about gf that Trista didn't want around Aya.) So now we fast forward to the night PD was supposed to be at house...and wasn't....and gf (possibly) was...that could be why PD lied and said she was at house as she may have been protecting JD from Trista because of the gf that Trista did not want Ayla around? If this is the case...wonder what gf IS like? Was she good to Ayla? Was she jealous of Ayla? Could she have harmed Ayla and called a friend from Portland to come take Ayla away and the whole time JD is sleeping and that is the car that came in the night? Just a complete hypothetical by trying to fill in the blanks from what we do know. In the meantime PD spent the night somewhere else....so maybe PD didn't even know gf came and spent night at her house until she got the phone call that Ayla was missing. Now she finds out and says she was really in the home...thinking maybe the gf took Ayla and they would work with the police to get Ayla back from the girlfriend and by keeping that "secret" that she was not in the home was to lie to the public as she knew Trista would be watching the newscast...maybe just thinking she could keep the lie going. Remember...Trista said she ONLY KNOWS from the police the same as the media...which means Trista did not know that PD was NOT in the house until the media reported the "retraction." The whole reason PD lied was knowing if Trista learned the gf was there she WOULD come back and take Ayla back home with her...and PD did not want to give up Ayla or see her taken from her father.

It sounds plausible to me but why was it that JDP was required to live with his mom to take care of the baby anyway? Why couldn't he live wherever he lived before and take care of his child? He's a grown man, why was the mom needed?

Maybe it's not that he had to move in with his mom to have her help...but to get JD away from a gf that Trista did not like. An ultimatum. If you want Ayla...I'm not giving her to you as long as your with that gf. Maybe the gf was/is someone that Trista did not want her daughter around for whatever reason? So she told him move in with your mom and keep Ayla away from gf and you can have her while I am in rehab. (Telling him also it will only be a few weeks visitation kind of situation.)

I think Trista wanted the grandmother there as a safety net. :(

It didn't really work out too well, though . . .

Maybe it's not that he had to move in with his mom to have her help...but to get JD away from a gf that Trista did not like. An ultimatum. If you want Ayla...I'm not giving her to you as long as your with that gf. Maybe the gf was/is someone that Trista did not want her daughter around for whatever reason? So she told him move in with your mom and keep Ayla away from gf and you can have her while I am in rehab. (Telling him also it will only be a few weeks visitation kind of situation.)

BBM

I believe (from my reading of Ayla's threads on WS) that TR wasn't "giving" Ayla to JD, but rather that the State of Maine placed Ayla with JD, albeit temporarily. Am I perhaps mistaken in my belief about that?

I think PD told her "lies of omission" in an effort to support Justin's version of the events of that Friday evening. To me, PD doesn't come across as being all that attached to Ayla. It must have been hard on her. She already had an unmarried daughter with a toddler living at her home. Then JD moves back home with another toddler. I wouldn't be surprised if JD and his sister relied heavily on PD for childcare and perhaps monetary support.

I think TR wanted JD and Ayla living with his mother because she already suspected JD might lose his temper with the baby or perhaps, not being around Ayla a whole lot for the first 18 months, wouldn't understand that the baby was not yet at an age where she could simply be "told" to do whatever and respond accordingly.

Maybe PD left that evening to be with a friend and left the kids with their kids. Even if there was no party, there might have been partying. Maybe PD was the person in the household who was best at settling down the babies for bed or getting up with them if they awoke in the night. With no PD to rely upon, trying to deal with a fussy child might have got out of hand, resulting in a tragedy.

I don't think LE suspects an abduction by TR or any of her family members or friends. If they did, they would be interrogating them non stop and not centering their investigation and searches around the D's home. LE hasn't said much at all, but "evidence of foul play" is not hopeful.

I wish we would hear from the sister or the girlfriend. I don't know if they are remaining silent at the request of LE or because there is nothing they can offer that would support JD's version of the events and not incriminate themselves.

I'd like to hold out hope that there was some sort of abduction by someone who was taking care of the baby, even if their actions were obvisouly misguided, but as days go by, that seems less and less likely. I hope very much that I am mistaken. All my theories and opinions.

Something keeps nagging at me about this case....Justins sister, the mother of the other child who was there....was she there that night?

That video they keep playing of Ayla and her cousin "playing" in a tent...clearly shows Ayla kicking the little cousin,..the cousin crying..and Ayla still kicking away.
Now this is just what little toddlers do. Go to any playgroup with toddlers and you will see this...But you will also see some mothers get very very annoyed at the tiny child they see as "abusing" their little precious. i have spoken to some moms at playgroups who seenm to speak almost with a hatred about other toddlers who they see as bullying their baby.

i know its ridiculous!...but believe me some moms get stupidly angry about this.

Is it possible that cousind mom finally snapped and harmed Ayla?....This could explain the broken arm too,

Just my own thoughts and could be way off base.

<snipped> To me, PD doesn't come across as being all that attached to Ayla. <snipped>
I agree. How much time had she even spent with Ayla prior to her moving in? Same goes for JD.

As for why TR wanted Ayla living with PD, it could be so that there would be a family member to watch her when JD is working, going to school, or having to be away from the home.

I still don't understand why Ayla was removed from TR's parents home. And what an awful coincidence that harm comes to the baby in such a short time after moving in with JD.

Something keeps nagging at me about this case....Justins sister, the mother of the other child who was there....was she there that night?

That video they keep playing of Ayla and her cousin "playing" in a tent...clearly shows Ayla kicking the little cousin,..the cousin crying..and Ayla still kicking away.
Now this is just what little toddlers do. Go to any playgroup with toddlers and you will see this...But you will also see some mothers get very very annoyed at the tiny child they see as "abusing" their little precious. i have spoken to some moms at playgroups who seenm to speak almost with a hatred about other toddlers who they see as bullying their baby.

i know its ridiculous!...but believe me some moms get stupidly angry about this.

Is it possible that cousind mom finally snapped and harmed Ayla?....This could explain the broken arm too,

Just my own thoughts and could be way off base.

If I am not mistaken, my view of the baby's in the toddler tent...it was Ayla who was getting kicked and the other baby doing the kicking? I put a question mark as I could be wrong.

I agree. How much time had she even spent with Ayla prior to her moving in? Same goes for JD.

As for why TR wanted Ayla living with PD, it could be so that there would be a family member to watch her when JD is working, going to school, or having to be away from the home.

I still don't understand why Ayla was removed from TR's parents home. And what an awful coincidence that harm comes to the baby in such a short time after moving in with JD.

If JD was already living in Portland and with a gf, I would assume he probably lived with her..so another "adult" would have been in the home. Seems THAT would have been the likely place so Ayla would have been in the same town as TR, her mom, her sister, etc. So to insist that he has to "go back to his mom's house" says to me it has something to do with his associates, gf, or the living environment that he held in Portland.

....Was there a deep drug scene going on in Portland and TR feared retaliation and Waterville was "farther from Portland" and maybe unknown to those that TR herself feared and that was a good place to be sure Ayla would not be "harmed" and would be "safe?"

Could that explain what may have been going on between all of them? Hence JD's "I fear someone will take Ayla's" text message? TR saying she wanted Ayla in a "safe place?" She said she had discussions about JD keeping Ayla while in rehab. Did something change that had her decide to toss out that arrangement and have Ayla with her mom instead... and JD then got CPS involved?

I still do not believe JD harmed his daughter. I still am holding hopes she is alive and well somewhere and someone took her. Keeping the prayers going that is what happened.

I haven't listened to the radio show yet and I can't at work. "People are saying" that Mark Klaas stated that Justin Dipietro now has a lawyer. Does anyone know if this is true? TIA

I haven't listened to the radio show yet and I can't at work. "People are saying" that Mark Klaas stated that Justin Dipietro now has a lawyer. Does anyone know if this is true? TIA

I read that on FB, they said that Marc Klaas said JD has a lawyer on WS radio. I haven't listened to it yet, but I think it would be widely reported if true. I'm going to listen to the radio show today at some point

I just snuck in some time and listened to it. At around the 16 minute mark, Isabelle Zender asks Klaas if Justin has a lawyer and MK responds I believe he does. It still doesn't seem 100% to me, like they weren't sure. It was noted that JD visibility in the case and contacting Laura Recovery may be linked.

I think any parent who has a missing child, innocent or not, should have a lawyer.

JMO.

If I am not mistaken, my view of the baby's in the toddler tent...it was Ayla who was getting kicked and the other baby doing the kicking? I put a question mark as I could be wrong.

I think the toddler getting kicked has a blurred out face on the video...I took this to mean it was the other child...not Ayla.
Also the child getting kicked has bunches in her hair...I think Aylas seems too short for that.

They're searching the Kennebec River. This river is huge, I've seen it myself.
It's being searched as a process of elimination, not because of a tip, apparently.

This morning, divers began searching a portion of the Kennebec River from the Carter Memorial Bridge and continue north about a half-mile to near the Ticonic Bridge, which connects the downtowns of Waterville and Winslow.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Author...terville-area-to-search-for-missing-girl.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member