ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavily paraphrased:

There is a clip about Laura Recovery and JDP making buttons and flyers and they say JDP has gone door to door to continue where LE left off.

TR says she's had a conversation with JDP now and when asked she's "somewhat" comforted by the conversation, not completely because she feels it's kind of late for him to be doing flyers etc. now, she's asking why he didn't in the beginning, why he wasn't out there in the beginning. He told her that he was emotionally uncapable.

She says she was familiar with the arm story but she didn't know that Justin's mother advised him to not go to the ER when Ayla broke her arm.

Asked if she is concerned that she is not getting the whole truth, she is sure she's not, asking if PDP is there or was not there.

There is a website out there and she hopes that someone will recognize Ayla's face.

I watched Mom on the news today...Is that how she normally breathes? Is it just nerves?
I've been following the case but haven't watched the videos much.

Totally just curious.

I watched Mom on the news today...Is that how she normally breathes? Is it just nerves?

Totally just curious.

Saw her on CNN last night, and slight suspicion for me is that it could be sinuses.
For the past 2 times I have seen her on CNN - yeah, she has breathed like that. It's ramped up when she is about to cry.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/09/video-missing-girls-grandmother-changes-story/?iref=allsearch
Grandmother now admits/changes story to not being in the house the night Alya disappeared.

Heavily paraphrased:

There is a clip about Laura Recovery and JDP making buttons and flyers and they say JDP has gone door to door to continue where LE left off.

TR says she's had a conversation with JDP now and when asked she's "somewhat" comforted by the conversation, not completely because she feels it's kind of late for him to be doing flyers etc. now, she's asking why he didn't in the beginning, why he wasn't out there in the beginning. He told her that he was emotionally uncapable.

She says she was familiar with the arm story but she didn't know that Justin's mother advised him to not go to the ER when Ayla broke her arm.

Asked if she is concerned that she is not getting the whole truth, she is sure she's not, asking if PDP is there or was not there.

There is a website out there and she hopes that someone will recognize Ayla's face.

I understand she has another baby to take care of, but has TR ever done this (gone door to door, making buttons and flyers)?

I understand she has another baby to take care of, but has TR ever done this (gone door to door, making buttons and flyers)?

I don't know. The point is to get Ayla's face and story out there. She's been all over the media, repeatedly, doing so. Justin has not.

Totally just curious.

I must have missed something? I watched the video today, and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

I don't know about buttons but she asked why he hadn't been out there with her which imo implied that she meant something she had been doing.

It's a bit strange that they hadn't spoken imo. If my baby was gone her non-custodial parent would be the first person I'd call.

I don't know. The point is to get Ayla's face and story out there. She's been all over the media, repeatedly, doing so. Justin has not.

Yes, Ayla's Mom has also been dealing with an infant who has been hospitalized on top of everything else. Wasn't she in the media with Ayla's story from day one? There is also a Facebook page dedicated to Ayla, and a new website. I sincerely thought while watching the video this morning that TR looks absolutely exhausted. I hope that she keeps her strength up for Ayla's sake.

I don't know about buttons but she asked why he hadn't been out there with her which imo implied that she meant something she had been doing.

It's a bit strange that they hadn't spoken imo. If my baby was gone her non-custodial parent would be the first person I'd call.

I agree--it is really unusual that JP did not even contact Ayla's mother to tell her that their daughter was missing. In my opinion, there is not one excuse--no matter how estranged their friendship/relationship is--why he did not contact the mother immediately after he called 911. I have wondered about that from the start. Thank you for reminding me.

Yes, Ayla's Mom has also been dealing with an infant who has been hospitalized on top of everything else. Wasn't she in the media with Ayla's story from day one? There is also a Facebook page dedicated to Ayla, and a new website. I sincerely thought while watching the video this morning that TR looks absolutely exhausted. I hope that she keeps her strength up for Ayla's sake.

I agree that she seems exhausted, which isn't surprising, considering. Not to mention, if she was abusing a substance to cope with stress, her stress coping skills are not exactly at their best, making this situation all the more difficult to deal with. And yet she has still managed to keep Ayla's face out there. :twocents:

Hi all, have been lurking in the background here

The thing that I found troubling is the little smirk she has each time she says no in the interview ..... I am no body language person but it suggests to me that she still telling lies and believing that she is getting away with it. There is very little other expressions on her face throughout. Unfortunately is was a terrible interview as the interviewer didn't let her expand on anything and she didn't put any more direct questions to PD.

Interested to know what others think on this.

:seeya: Oh, what an adorable avatar !

BBM: I totally agree ... I am seeing a lot of HINK here: Whether or not there was a "party" at the Dipietro House ... Who was there ...

And NOW, PD saying she was NOT there ...

JMO ... but PD did NOT seem "genuinely distraught" ... and, I have to :shutup::shutup: so I won't get ... :innocent:

MOO ...

Coming from a fence sitter -

It's in my opinion that yes, Trista has kept Ayla on MSM but her main objective, to me, was to trash Ayla's father. To me, that seemed like her focus more than the baby (along with her father). JMO.

BBM: I totally agree ... I am seeing a lot of HINK here: Whether or not there was a "party" at the Dipietro House ... Who was there ...

And NOW, PD saying she was NOT there ...

...so why is JDP so determined to convince everyone that there was no party, that he used to it even his mom who even was not at home that evening?

I think it's interesting about the two vehicles that were taken. Several adults in the house that night, but only two vehicles taken and one is the dad's. Are we sure the other vehicle belongs to a non-family member?

"Police on Thursday confirmed that two vehicles seized from the driveway by police Dec. 19 have been returned to their owners. One is a Ford Explorer registered to 24-year-old Justin DiPietro, Ayla's father, and the other a Hyundai registered to a Portland woman whose name is not being made public."

I hope this person is being cooperative. If there were several people in the house that night, how did they get there? Did they get a ride from Justin or the owner of the other car? What about the car that a neighbor spotted early that night?

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/policenarrowsearch_2011-12-29.html

Among the leads police are investigating is the claim by a neighbor that a vehicle pulled up to DiPietro’s home late Friday night for a brief time, Massey said.

http://bangordailynews.com/2011/12/...issing-20-month-old-was-seeking-sole-custody/

Good for her... Now that she's figured out that lying about the night Ayla disappeared is not even close the same thing as not saying anything about the night Ayla disappeared interviews are going to be easier for her to manage. Lies are hard, "I can't say anything about that topic" is easy.

Has anybody figured out why, if they can't say anything about the night Ayla disappeared, it was nevertheless okay to say that there was no party and um hm people watched tv and had dinner and um hm and there was no noise and someone was casing the home but it's such a state secret who was there? If none of the people who were there did it, why does it matter if we know or not? Is it just that it's a bit embarrassing for them to reveal who was NOT there since the grandmother has been implicitly understood to vouch for her son's parenting and Ayla's safety that night? Or is it more about the people who were there and things that we could find out about them if they were known?

Great questions, Donjeta!
Was the grandmother misleading because she was supposed to be with JD while taking care of Ayla?
Or are the people who WERE there afraid to divulge their attendance at the house the night Ayla went missing? :waitasec:

I noticed that the grandma stated she was afraid that her son was going to go kicking in doors looking for her.

"I...thought that I didn't want my son to go get any of his friends and go kicking in doors looking for her," DiPietro said.

Is JD a hothead? What about his friends? He seems to be calmly handing out flyers. Why would she think he would act like this?

http://www.necn.com/01/08/12/Ayla-R...ng_newengland.html?blockID=627080&feedID=4206

I noticed that the grandma stated she was afraid that her son was going to go kicking in doors looking for her.

"I...thought that I didn't want my son to go get any of his friends and go kicking in doors looking for her," DiPietro said.

Is JD a hothead? What about his friends? He seems to be calmly handing out flyers. Why would she think he would act like this?

http://www.necn.com/01/08/12/Ayla-R...ng_newengland.html?blockID=627080&feedID=4206
The "kicking down doors" statement doesn't lead me to believe JD is a hothead. How many times have we read posts where members here say, "If I were so-and-so, I'd be kicking down doors trying to find my child?" And yet we don't automatically assume that means the poster is a hothead (or I don't anyway.) It's an expression often used in missing cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz