ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just repeating this because I think it is important. :)

There were three children in the home the night BEFORE Ayla went missing.

There's not been ANYTHING confirming how long they were there, if they were there all night, etc. but that statement certainly makes it sound as if they were NOT there ALL night. (MOO)

Yes, but that could be a media reporting error.

Because the gf is in the photo with her child on the morning Ayla is reported missing, I'm just guessing that they spent the night. JMO

There's not been ANYTHING confirming how long they were there, if they were there all night, etc. but that statement certainly makes it sound as if they were NOT there ALL night. (MOO)

Frankly, there's been nothing confirming anything at this point. Nearly everything we believed about that house on day one has been reversed and people have admitted to bending the truth.

So nothing's ruled out as far as I'm concerned. :cow:

We've been talking about two children sharing a room - Ayla and a younger cousin - because that is what the TR, the biological mother, believed was going on, although she was 50 miles away and I think she had nothing to do with the disappearance.

I think that the 2-kids in a room was also confirmed at one point by DiPietro's mother, who now admits she wasn't even at home on the night in question.

So . . . if Grandma D wasn't home, then she doesn't really know who was there or in the room with Ayla. And nothing is really confirmed anymore.

I'm worried that drugs are involved in all of this. I was 100% sure this was a custody thing. Now I don't know. Why would Trista want Justin to move in with his mom? Was he hanging with the wrong crowd? The person who was arrested recently is posting on fb again.

That is my gut feeling too. However, why would someone with a revenge due to say a drug deal gone bad, or money owed....go in and take a sleeping baby? Just does not make sense. Either they are so bad they go in and shoot everyone..or they rip places to pieces, etc...but to take a sleeping baby with sling on their arm? Just doesn't add up. We know if Ayla was abducted..a motive is behind it. Just not sure what the motive would be.

Now the text thing would make sense if drugs are involved. JMO

Frankly, there's been nothing confirming anything at this point. Nearly everything we believed about that house on day one has been reversed and people have admitted to bending the truth.

So nothing's ruled out as far as I'm concerned. :cow:

We've been talking about two children sharing a room - Ayla and a younger cousin - because that is what the TR, the biological mother, believed was going on, although she was 50 miles away and I think she had nothing to do with the disappearance.

I think that the 2-kids in a room was also confirmed at one point by DiPietro's mother, who now admits she wasn't even at home on the night in question.

So . . . if Grandma D wasn't home, then she doesn't really know who was there or in the room with Ayla. And nothing is really confirmed anymore.

Here is a thought:
3 Bedrooms: JD and GF in one; all 3 kids in one; sister by herself. If that is how the sleeping arrangements transpired, then I would say the older child of the gf could have woke up and opened the door and out went Ayla. Who knows for sure? Maybe this was some horrible accident after all? Remember the neighbor heard a noise outside? I hope everyone in that area checked their own properties for any cars parked around for shut trunk lids, looked well in their garages, under porches, etc.

“I asked for a polygraph on day one,” DiPietro said today during an interview with the Morning Sentinel. “I’ve taken one, and the results, I was never allowed to see them. It’s something you’re going to have to ask law enforcement about.”

DiPietro, 24, was told how he did on the test, Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety, said. He said he was baffled by DiPietro’s statement that he didn’t know the results.

“He knows how he did, because we told him,” McCausland said. “To say that he didn’t know, is just not true.”

This article DOES NOT SAY that Justin said "LE didn't TELL me the results" -- it quotes him as saying "and the results, I was never allowed to see them. "

Edited to add: In that same article they quote Justin as saying "When asked if police told him the results, DiPietro said. “They can tell me whatever they want. Again, I didn’t physically see the results.” --- So it is stated IN THAT SAME ARTICLE that Justin STATED THEY TOLD HIM "results" ......

It sounds like the reporter took this and told McCausland that Jason said "he didn't know the results of his LDT" - which is NOT what he said (at least not in the quote the writer used!)

Therefore - what was presented to McCausland probably did result in the statement he made of "“To say that he didn’t know, is just not true.” -- because that is referencing them TELLING him the results.

Being 'told' the results by LE and actually "SEEING" the results are two totally different things IMO.

Here is a thought:
3 Bedrooms: JD and GF in one; all 3 kids in one; sister by herself. If that is how the sleeping arrangements transpired, then I would say the older child of the gf could have woke up and opened the door and out went Ayla. Who knows for sure? Maybe this was some horrible accident after all? Remember the neighbor heard a noise outside? I hope everyone in that area checked their own properties for any cars parked around for shut trunk lids, looked well in their garages, under porches, etc.

But LE stated that there is foul play involved when this case changed from a missing persons case to a criminal investigation. They also stated that Ayla could not left the home by herself.

Just a thought...what if JD's gf's baby's bio dad is NOT JD, yet is a jealous ex and wants to take revenge?

I was thinking this too! Its all so mixed up I feel like I have nothing to add bc its all so confusing at this point

I don't agree with your thinking here. It's a semantics issue. Ayla was found missing in THE MORNING.

This article DOES NOT SAY that Justin said "LE didn't TELL me the results" -- it quotes him as saying "and the results, I was never allowed to see them. "

It sounds like the reporter took this and told McCausland that Jason said "he didn't know the results of his LDT" - which is NOT what he said (at least not in the quote the writer used!)

Therefore - what was presented to McCausland probably did result in the statement he made of "“To say that he didn’t know, is just not true.” -- because that is referencing them TELLING him the results.

Being 'told' the results by LE and actually "SEEING" the results are two totally different things IMO.

ITA. I think the way JD is dismissing what he was told about the results is very interesting, though.

So.....JD took a LD test early on, even asked for one. At least that is what he now claims. Claims he passed, yet says the results were irrelevant. If this were true, if Ayla truly was abducted by a stranger, why would he have avoided the media for so long.
If he could have truthfully said, I took a lie detector and passed, Ayla was taken during the night, don't you think he would be all over the media, aka Ron C. One difference, JD wasn't at werk, like Ron C. JD says he was home with Ayla when she disappeared. I don't think JD is presently employed, and perhaps that is why KR delayed in seeking child support. I noticed that all of JD's "press releases/interviews/statements" are only done through one writer, and I believe that these are pre-approved, edited and enhanced to make JD appear in a more favorable light.
He can get all the press he wants, they can promise him the moon, get him a defense attorney, but I am not buying it. He avoided the media initially, and was too cowardly to face cameras and answer direct questions. I think this guy is creepy.

IMHO

Because the gf is in the photo with her child on the morning Ayla is reported missing, I'm just guessing that they spent the night. JMO

Yes, and LE towed the gf's car from the DiPietro residence. All MOO

There could be truth that he avoided the media because he was trying to be 100% complicit with what he thought LE wanted him to do/not do?

http://youtu.be/2He1SfTFjUc

Just as a refresher..

"We have ruled out NO SCENARIO, we have ruled out NO ONE."
"600 leads and ALL HAVE BEEN FOLLOWED UP. We need MORE." (Some of those tips are people letting the PD know of various water places to search.)
"Any leads they ask to go to STATE POLICE in Augusta."
"ANY SCENARIO is a possibility. Nothing has been ruled out." (This says they have no clue whatsoever as to what has happened to Ayla.)

But LE stated that there is foul play involved when this case changed from a missing persons case to a criminal investigation. They also stated that Ayla could not left the home by herself.

She probably couldn't. But an older child could have opened the door and let her out.

Justin never said he didn't know the 'results' as TOLD to him. What he said was that he'd not SEEN the results (implying that the actual test would show he passed).

Unless he's a polygraph examiner, why would he think looking at a graph would confirm the results he'd been told? All MOO

So.....JD took a LD test early on, even asked for one. At least that is what he now claims. Claims he passed, yet says the results were irrelevant. If this were true, if Ayla truly was abducted by a stranger, why would he have avoided the media for so long.
If he could have truthfully said, I took a lie detector and passed, Ayla was taken during the night, don't you think he would be all over the media, aka Ron C. One difference, JD wasn't at werk, like Ron C. JD says he was home with Ayla when she disappeared. I don't think JD is presently employed, and perhaps that is why KR delayed in seeking child support. I noticed that all of JD's "press releases/interviews/statements" are only done through one writer, and I believe that these are pre-approved, edited and enhanced to make JD appear in a more favorable light.
He can get all the press he wants, they can promise him the moon, get him a defense attorney, but I am not buying it. He avoided the media initially, and was too cowardly to face cameras and answer direct questions. I think this guy is creepy.

IMHO

I have had many families that were not able to talk with the media due to extreme duress...and others who were able. That is not a sign of guilt nor innocence..he stated the was terribly distraught. As for a job, he was in school for truck driver training so he probably has been looking but now with Ayla missing that put a job search on the back burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73